Interview Update!

Thank you so much!! I am just glad forgetting the thank you note didn't sink me. The man that called sounded really excited to hear that I would be taking the job.

This is a firm who had multiple positions open and as it turns out a good friend of mine got one of the other positions, so I am not going in alone and I will have a buddy to eat lunch with!

Oh my goodness! Thank you everyone for your kind words, it means so much to me! I just kept scrolling and scrolling to see all the well wishes. I have got the biggest grin!

I am really happy. I was beginning to worry a bit. I havent worked for a paycheck (the 10 days with the crazy lawyer aside) since April. I knew when I left my full time job to do an internship to get my degree that this was a possibility and I saved as much as I could,and got my bills all paid down and did my best to not incur bills.

With Christmas coming up though, I was really beginning to worry. I knew that this month and maybe January would be the last of my savings. This really could not have come at a better time.

I am so grateful to have had the support of my mom and this time off to really find out what I wanted and to have had the time to re-develop friendships and work on new relationships. I am definitely not the same person I was a year ago and I think that I will be seeing this opportunity in a whole new way.

I just feel so incredibly blessed.

Didn't you say you have a very hot man now too? Amazing!

And the job thing too. It sounds so interesting.

Yeah he is a keeper. He is -and I said this even before we fell in love - is seriously the most amazing man I have ever met. He is so smart and funny and he just has a lot of love in him. He humbles me and makes me a better woman.

And hot, good lord, yes. Imho, Eric Bana is like the unfortunate looking older brother of my guy.

I am so blessed. I honestly don't know how I got to be so lucky, but I am, and I am so grateful.

I know that there are a lot of people out there going through bad times. My first semester back in school I broke up with my ex (after 3 years and talk of marriage). I worked 14 and 17 hours days between school and work. Then I had to study and sometimes sleep. I didnt make a lot of money and gas just to do it all nearly cost 200 a month. That alone was a third of my paycheck. There were a lot of dark days, but it has all been worth it.

To now have people who support me, a man who loves me more than I could ever ask for, and to find a job that lets me pay my bills so I wont go red at the bank, is just incredible.

Yes, that is Eric in my avatar. I wasn't too familiar with him until I saw Black Hawk Down. Then I happened to see that they were making Time Traveler's Wife into a movie with him, so before that came out I brushed up. He was in The Other Boleyn Girl, Troy, and Munich.

Thank, you Miss Firecracker, I am too!!

Archived