Traumatized by vaginal sounds during arousal

agualibre777

You guys, this is really awful and I need help!!

Whenever I get aroused by my boyfriend, my vagina makes sounds, similar to fart sounds. I am sooo anxious about it, that I've stopped being able to orgasm and even get turned on cause if I relax my pelvic floor it will make those sounds and even sometimes even if I don't relax it, it still makes those sounds and there doesn't seem to be anything I can do about it.

He says it's fine but when I broke up with my ex he said mean things about it, and now I don't want oral sex even though it's my favorite thing to do, cause it'll make sounds and I don't want him to feel that my vagina is farting in his mouth, which is what my ex said. I look all online and I don't see that other women have this problem and I get the feeling my current boyfriend never experienced this either. I am so embarrassed, I don't know what to do..... wondering if I should just be celibate. Help!

Its basically just air getting into the vagina and making a noise as it comes out. It is nothing unusual or anything to be embarassed about. If you try googling it you may find soloutions different positions etc that could prevent it as much as possible.

Sex is messy/embarassing sometimes, but dont be embarassed, its normal.

Is it like squishy sounds (usually happens when you're super wet and his thing is rollin around in there)? Or are you queefing (where air comes out, which does sound similar to farts?)? Sometimes it happens and it's awkward yea but human too. You can't help it.

Well I have had this before, but during sex, not just from arousal. Its just air getting caught inside thats all. But me and my boyfriend laugh about it, though it doesn't happen often. Try and believe your boyf when he says he doesnt care. You are just remembering what your ex said. Its nothing to be ashamed of and quite normal.

He probably finds it kinda sexy....

Don't worry about it. It's very common. I've experienced this happening with more than one woman I've been with. It's never bothered me or them. It's a normal human function, like sneezing or coughing. No big deal. As for your ex, he was just taking a low blow because he knew you were sensitive about it. What a heel. Glad to hear he's your ex! Now you can go out and have some fun with someone who doesn't have such low class.

It does happen to most women from time to time. Sometimes when having sex the man can actually pump air into you and it just doesn't come out right away until you orgasm again. After sex you can push on your tummy down low and probably make it happen.

For the record your ex was being a jerk. He was trying to hurt you that is all. What a doosh!

Guys don't mind at all. We love all parts of women from your head to your toes and everything in between. If you look at it this way. At least your bf knows when he is doing a good job going down on you because it happens when you orgasm!

Don't stress over it and relax.

Lost

Accept the fact that sex is funny, it's awkward, it's undignified, it's ungraceful and it sometimes smells.

....but only if you're doing it right.

Exes....and soon to be exes....say things they know will hurt/bother us. I mean, look at the end result of his intentionally hurtful comment -- you said you're forgoing something you enjoy (oral sex) because of what he said. In essence, you're letting him deprive you of something you enjoy. Do you really want to give him that kind of power and control in your life when he's not even a part of it anymore?

Archived