For ENA moms and moms-to-be!!

arwen

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well I would invite you to celebrate with me but you will be a brand new mommy and Gabriel needs his momma.

Speaking of which, how is the little guy today?

He is doing good as far as I can tell. Kicking away...sometimes it feels like he is going to rip out a specific part of my stomcah. He puts a lot of pressure and then nothing....

I am DYING for one of those fruit tart things from whole foods lol....

By the way how will you meet little Gabriel if we don't celebrate with you lol?

He is doing good as far as I can tell. Kicking away...sometimes it feels like he is going to rip out a specific part of my stomcah. He puts a lot of pressure and then nothing....

I am DYING for one of those fruit tart things from whole foods lol....

By the way how will you meet little Gabriel if we don't celebrate with you lol?

Hmm, good point....I hadn't thought about that. LOL

Well I suppose a play date is always an option. Nathan and Gabriel can entertain each other with their coo'ing noises. LOL

Well I definatly wont forget your birthday since you share it with my lil one.

A virgo baby....you do know they are the best right? I'm not just saying that because I'm one. Really I'm not.

My 1st grandson was born on Sept 20. Jokingly I had told my daughter that I wanted him for my birthday, but of course I was kidding because it would have been too early for him to come and whatdya know, the little turkey came anyway.

It's a funny story, I should share it here.

For me it started with frequent BH contractions. They changed into full labor after about 24 hours. Big difference between BH and labor

ouch.

And no, once labor starts you don't want the baby to wait, but to come asap!! It needs out, out, OUT!!! Haha.

Archived