For ENA moms and moms-to-be!!

arwen

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So I went to the doc this morning and I was only half a cm dilated. The doc stretched me and now im 1 cm dilated, and I started bleeding when he did it. I hope it starts something.

Gasps.......he stretched you? *shudders*

Are you sure you don't want him to simmer in there just a little longer?

Gasps.......he stretched you? *shudders*

Are you sure you don't want him to simmer in there just a little longer?

Yeah he stretched me. It hurt so bad.

It doesnt mean the baby will come soon, but its supposed to help get things started. He doesn't think i'll go into labor for atleast 2 weeks. I want him out so bad though...

Yeah he stretched me. It hurt so bad.

It doesnt mean the baby will come soon, but its supposed to help get things started. He doesn't think i'll go into labor for atleast 2 weeks. I want him out so bad though...

Ah poor you Hang in there girl. I never felt this way myself, but I had a lot of friends who really felt that way too in the end. Hope your baby comes soon!

Lol. Well with my first and second I didn't really mind being preggy. With this one I am so over it though and im so uncomfortable.

none of my brood arrived early.

When I was pregnant with my daughter I was due on June 22, she came on June 21. LOL

My son was due Nov 27, he came on Nov 25

My other son was due Nov 9, he came on the 3rd

My last one was due on Feb 16 but since the doctor was doing a scheduled c section, we opted to have him delivered on Feb 5th.

Yeah my other 2 were late. My daughter was due Sep 14 and was born Sep 19 and my son was due July 9th and was born July 12th. I don't want this one born too early but I'd like him to be here about a week early. By the end of this month hopefully.

Guess who's birthday?????

Archived