For ENA moms and moms-to-be!!

arwen

Thanks dang I ended up in the ER on Friday morning due to high fever. Been sick since last Wednesday afternoon...ugghh it sucks.

At least no more fever....

By the way Gabriel says "HI" he is kicking as I type this lol

LOL! Thankfully Hayden is being quiet right now..his movements are so uncomfortable now and I feel bad for him since he's running out of room to stretch out like he wants to.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOL! Thankfully Hayden is being quiet right now..his movements are so uncomfortable now and I feel bad for him since he's running out of room to stretch out like he wants to.

His daddy is well over 6', I'm sure Hayden needs all the room he can find to stretch. Don't be suprised if his head ends up near your armpits. LOL

No way. you can see the new stretch marks in this pic. I was so sad. Have you gotten any stretch marks?

Omg, I was so depressed this weekend because I discovered some. But thankfully they're not big and deep ones like my mom and sister have..they're all at the bottom of my belly but they're getting way too close for comfort to my tattoo, lol..I don't think they'll get there though. It looks like I may get a couple on my side too but they haven't made an official appearance yet. I finally got over it..I know i'm going to get some..and I know from past experience that they fade. I was SO down about it this weekend though, I just wanted to stop eating.

I'm also probably gonna try that new mederma for stretch marks, it's expensive but it's supposed to work really well..and after I have Hayden, i'll go back to tanning..tanning makes my old stretch marks practically invisible [to me].

Omg, I was so depressed this weekend because I discovered some. But thankfully they're not big and deep ones like my mom and sister have..they're all at the bottom of my belly but they're getting way too close for comfort to my tattoo, lol..I don't think they'll get there though. It looks like I may get a couple on my side too but they haven't made an official appearance yet. I finally got over it..I know i'm going to get some..and I know from past experience that they fade. I was SO down about it this weekend though, I just wanted to stop eating.

I'm also probably gonna try that new mederma for stretch marks, it's expensive but it's supposed to work really well..and after I have Hayden, i'll go back to tanning..tanning makes my old stretch marks practically invisible [to me].

The doctor gave my daughter some little samples of that maderma stuff and there was a 4.00 dollar coupon. She never bought any though.

You'll probably be fine. The ones on the belly usually fade. The ones on the sides are the ones that scare me. The ones I got on my sides are the deep ones. They're pretty bad, but whatever.

Lunar checking in for today Feeling a lot better. I have a doctors appointment in about an hour. Will let you guys know how it goes.

How are all the other mamas and mamas-to-be.

Im glad you're doing better today. I started feeling sick last night, but thankfully I woke this morning fine. Let us know how the doc appt goes, and we want belly pics!!

In excellent conditions. His heartbeat is strong. They measured my uterus and that's coming along well. I have 2 more appts. And then I start going every week. I am having one more ultrasound and vaginal check up. Apparently he is backwards but doc said nothing to worry about....

Backwards as in feet down?

Archived