For ENA moms and moms-to-be!!

arwen

Hello mama metro Luna present, or should I say not present. I've been sick as a dog since Thursday. Pretty bad flu. Other than that baby is good kicking away...

I figured when I saw your post about eating saltines and pedialyte. Sorry you aren't feeling so well. Tell Gabriel to behave himself in there and help you out by not throwing everything up.

Get your rest!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm still here & pregnant - due tomorrow but have a feeling this girl isn't coming out any time soon lol

I was just thinking about you. I was hoping when I saw a post from you, it would at least say you were in labor or something.

What can I say? Your baby is shy. LOL

I'm still here & pregnant - due tomorrow but have a feeling this girl isn't coming out any time soon lol

Ooooh how exciting! When I hit the 39 week mark I started to feel like my girl thought it was too cold for her outside. I felt nowhere NEAR giving birth. Still, it started 2 days later, and she was born at 39w4d.

Good luck girl!!!

Today is D-day & my stubborn little girl isn't showing any signs of coming out...

Hold on, I'm looking for a wall to bang my head on.

Ok, put your belly up to the screen, this message is for the baby.

*This is your ENA grandma speaking, your mother would like for you to come out now, what is the hold up young lady?"

Ok I'm done... and if she is anything like my real grandchildren, she probably won't listen. HAHHA

Hold on, I'm looking for a wall to bang my head on.

Ok, put your belly up to the screen, this message is for the baby.

*This is your ENA grandma speaking, your mother would like for you to come out now, what is the hold up young lady?"

Ok I'm done... and if she is anything like my real grandchildren, she probably won't listen. HAHHA

LMAO - I hope she listens, both me & hubby gave her a talk, both g-ma's gave her a talk and she's still not out! ](*,)

I can't believe today is your due date, ac. She must be feeling awful cozy in there..have you been having any contractions or anything?

Yup been waiting for this day for the longest time & its gonna come and go & she still wont be here! You might have Hayden or Hahaha might have Aaron before I have her LOL

is it sad that i'm only 35 weeks [only?! lol] and i'm SO wishing I would go into labor right now? Girls in my due date club are already having their babies left and right..I realize i'm not technically due until July 21st but I just feel left out, lol.

I feel the same way you do. I've been wanting this lil guy out for a while now. I think the more you want him out the longer they'll stay in. You have to trick him and tell him you dont want him to come out.

I feel the same way you do. I've been wanting this lil guy out for a while now. I think the more you want him out the longer they'll stay in. You have to trick him and tell him you dont want him to come out.

Yeah, I want him out so bad..lol! But at the same time as time goes by, i'm getting more nervous too. There's no turning back now though..he's gotta come out somehow regardless of if i'm ready or not.

Yeah, I want him out so bad..lol! But at the same time as time goes by, i'm getting more nervous too. There's no turning back now though..he's gotta come out somehow regardless of if i'm ready or not.

True. There is no stopping him now. Labor really isn't that bad though. It does hurt alot but once its over you'll be just fine. And to see your lil man will be the best thing in the world. Enjoy this time before the baby comes to rest. You wont be able to do it after.

my daughter endured pitocin induced labor without an epidural. She said they gave her something in the iv for pain but it didn't last long. She said she was NOT having another epidural, EVER...LOL

OMG. Why didn't she want the epidural? She's brave. Thats the first thing im asking for when I get to the hospital.

Oh no, I had the flu back in late february/early march and it was horrible. I was miserable for a good two weeks, I ended up in the emergency room..sorry, lunar..I know what you're going through..hope it ends ASAP!

Thanks dang I ended up in the ER on Friday morning due to high fever. Been sick since last Wednesday afternoon...ugghh it sucks.

At least no more fever....

By the way Gabriel says "HI" he is kicking as I type this lol

Archived