Reflection: September 11, 2001

FortunateOne

On this eventful day the lives of 2998 innocent people were taken. I like to offer my sincere thoughts and God's blessing to those wonderful souls. The courage and spirit shown by these heroes proved to humanity that we can peacefully come together as a race. This was the ultimate gift that those lost souls gave to our life's identity. I ask for God to continue to bless these good souls.

On this eventful day the lives of 2998 innocent people were taken. I like to offer my sincere thoughts and God's blessing to those wonderful souls. The courage and spirit shown by these heroes proved to humanity that we can peacefully come together as a race. This was the ultimate gift that those lost souls gave to our life's identity. I ask for God to continue to bless these good souls.

Agreed and thank you for making this post. We shall never forget our fallen heroes and all the innocent people that were lost. May God bless them always and may they be resting in peace....

I am always reminded of the magnitude of this loss when I look at the actual victim's list link removed

The youngest victim was 2 and the oldest was 85

link removed

To this day I cannot fully wrap my mind around the whole thing. What a devasatating tragedy. All the victims and their families are in my thoughts and prayers.

I am always reminded of the magnitude of this loss when I look at the actual victim's list link removed

The youngest victim was 2 and the oldest was 85

link removed

To this day I cannot fully wrap my mind around the whole thing. What a devasatating tragedy. All the victims and their families are in my thoughts and prayers.

Wow...that list certainly does put it into perspective. Unbelievable. My good friend is on that list...Randy Drake of Lee's Summit, MO...may he rest in peace.

My husband was driving to Atlanta airport that day with another man when they saw a sign over the Interstate that said, "Airport closed for national emergency." I can't imagine how they felt to read that sign.

I remember exactly what we were doing at the moment like it was yesterday. And I also remember getting out of my car one day and looking up at some strange clouds, wondering what might be in them. Life had changed forever.

Then came the anthrax scare. What a year!

God be with the families today as they remember their lost loved ones.

My prayers and thoughts are with those that died on that fateful day and their loved ones.

I believe September 11 not just changed USA but the entire world. There are certain points in History that assume enormous significance and create changes throughout the world. September 11 is one of them.

We will never forget. I will never forget where I was when I first saw the news. I actually saw the 2nd plane fly into the 2nd Tower live on TV. How horrifying that was. I remember the details of that day so very very clear...it's hard to believe it was 8 years ago.

America...we MUST NEVER forget...EVER.

God Bless all who lost their lives that day, and may God have mercy on their family and loved ones.

Archived