Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I miss you, more so recently. Haven't needed to do this for a while lol

It makes laugh and shake my head but if you were to turn up on my doorstep, I'd greet you with open arms.

Argh! I want you and Dave to finish so that I can have another chance.

Remember, Dan comes before Dave, alphabetically at least

Still loves ya x

I've thought about my favourite moment. About a year ago, and you were in your dance show. So busy and caught up in it for months. I felt left out. You breezed past, but touched my head as you went. I knew, despite how much you were loving what you were doing right then, that you still loved me.

I wonder, what was your best bit?

I'm so tired of thinking about you. I have a great day and I wish I could share it with you. I have a bad day and I want to see you to pick me up. I keep trying to accept that I might not ever talk to you again. And I can't. I won't. I can't ever imagine being indifferent towards you. This would be so much easier if I could have negative feelings towards you, but I don't.

I trust the day will come when you are willing to speak to me. I'll be excited to hear from you.

This really sucks. I miss you.

i miss you so much baby miss you more and more everyday... i hope one day you come back to me and we can have what we used to have... i hope your miserable with that other girl she dosen deserve someone as great as you!! i love you so much and desperately want you back

I can't believe you desecrated our love. You just couldn't let go of your fear. Wasn't five years enough to prove that I loved you? Did you really have to encourage me to move accross town to be closer to you when you had no intention of staying with me? I think you want an emotionally unavailable guy so you don't have to worry about those pesky feelings like love. One of these days maybe you'll get out of your head and lead with your heart. I don't really know if yours works anymore. I gave you my all and you ran away. You're a coward. Now you're alone and you can bury yourself in work and clubs and whatever the * * * * you do..as long as no one gets close to you..because that would require you to actually show up and show some vulnerability. I hope you're having a good time cleaning and decorating your house with no one beside you in bed at night...the saddest thing of all is I don't think you give a rat's ass if you're alone..it's so much easier that way isn't it? You can just dry up and turn into an old lady..but you'll have TOTAL CONTROL, and you won't have to worry about someone else's heart or feelings. You won't have to worry about someone actually caring for you and accepting you...I feel sorry for the next guy you date. I can't believe you said we were "dating" after five years of being exclusive. You said you really really wanted to be friends and not in the Sienfeld sense..but ultimately that's what it means. let's be friends who never talk or see each other. You treat me like one of your * * * * ing clients when we talk..so cold and impersonal..make sure you don't treat me like a human being..someone you had sex with and shared your innermost thoughts with. You need help.

• Like 1

I'm going to have to try and call you again in a moment. I know you are in work, so you wont answer, but maybe you'll call back later - i doubt it - but i need both my stuff back and myself back, and right now this is the only way - you're not going to sort anything out, or you're going to cling. We'll see. I'd love to say i'm prepared, but i'm not.

Hmm, for the first time I realized that you actually enjoyed hurting me. Payback? for what for not expressing my love toward you as you wanted me to or for being jealous way back when. Anyways hope you realize one day how much pain you caused me, you selfish a$$. You disposed of me once you got everything you wanted from me, which I refuse to wish upon yourself. Good luck

Whilst you were a beautiful person on the inside, you are emotionally immature and really don't know how to handle the emotions or agency of another.

You are actually bordering on being a selfish, spoiled brat, who has no regard for anybody else's feelings. That angers me.

Your constant self righteous behaviour used to really annoy me!

No wonder i didn't want to sleep with you. There was no room in the bed for you, me and your big ego.

No, in all seriousness, how to you expect to make love with somebody if you never want to hear what they say or acknowledge how they feel? You are so deluded, you really believe you are what you say you are: loyal, compassionate, a giver, sensitive. Those were ideas in your own mind.

And, you want to talk about abuse? Ignoring somebody emotionally and not tending to their needs is emotional abuse. Why be with somebody if you don't really care about how they feel?

Support? Where were you the time i was sick over the NY? Thanks for yelling at me the day after my sister's birthday. Thanks for sending me a message on Valentine's Day when you know it was my sister's death anniversary. In fact, thanks for being there for me! Thanks for spending my money when the times were good and thanks for making a joke about my business when it went bad. Thank you so much Rebecca.

In actual reality, you are a self centred control freak who only wants somebody to compliment their life, rather than to eventually create a life with somebody. Go and find yourself a rubber doll!

Oh yeah, and you tell me off because i don't say that "i love you" after 6 weeks? What was that all about?

Unlike you, i actually mean it when i like or love somebody. So, it takes me a little time. I like quality and i don't like saying things i do not mean. Just because your "love" is expendable, mine is not. Sorry for not being "common".

I've never been hurt physically by somebody i've had sex with. You really should take a look at that, there is something wrong with a woman who doesn't know her way around another woman's body, lol.

whats it really feel like now huh? now that im not there to respond to your texts, now that ive gone nc again?

are you careless and jus thinkin bout your new job? or has it hit home that this really is it? im gone?

it was unavoidable and you knew it...your lil ego stroker has gone baby

you keep mentioning me and being with someone else...is that your own insecurity, were you just fishing? or is it projection? if its projection then it would explain alot

I am trying my hardest not to contact you right now. I'm giving you all the space you need while you think things over. I hope you can give us another chance, I know things will be amazing between us if we get back together but i'm not too hopeful about it.

I will miss you, and the fun we had. I will miss having someone who loves the same kind of music that I love, and I probably will never find another 420-friendly man my age, but I won't miss the control and manipulation you used on me. You were never real. You only said what you had to in order to get whatever you were after at the moment. It must be a sad existence to have to make new friends all the time because you wear out your welcome with the old ones. I still have my old friends...they were more than willing to pick me up when I fell down.

Yesterday was amazing. We spent the entire day together and had so much fun. I was happier than ever. I loved being able to feel you with your head on my shoulder while we watched the movie. I haven't been that happy in so long. I just hope we can get another chance. You know how great we are together and I know you had a great time yesterday too. Lets get back together and make each other happy again ok?

i want to rip your * * * * ing throat. i feel so goddamn stupid! heres you trying to contact me n begging to talk, setting up fake profiles to see what im upto, and you think im stupid enough to believe your game...and for a split second i was..giving me the impression you were thinking of me, that you wanted to talk, yet the only day you have off, you spend away from me, and most probably with HER!!! you KNEW we'd talk this morning yet you left! and you didnt have the decency to contact me and let me know whats going on??? I HATE YOU! WHY AM I ALWAYS THE ONE TO GET HURT, DONT YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT I DID FOR YOU? i hope you rot in hell you disgusting piece of ****, my feelings are not to be played around with, and if you hold your head so high, i hope you shove it up your girlfriends bony a$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! god help you when youre aching for me again and i wont respond to you or your fake profiles you low-life!!

I hate this. I hate you. I love you. Im regretting deleting you off of fb. Do you even realize that I did? Ive been tempted to add you back, but nope not giving you the satisfaction. Holding strong 5 days in. Oh well at least youre still single. And look at what Im out doing. But I will not let anyone get close to me. Not to brag, but I pretty much have my pick eh. But no all I want is you.

Was dating a really nice guy for a while..had to break it off.... not fair....he stills calls me though.hell...he knows who you are from that night you came out to play on my team.....hes even seen me crying and knows how much i love you still...we had a great long relationship, and you cant call just to say hi?

I know after sunday you definitely wont. Im guessing you didnt like being ignored. Oh well. I dont like it either. So are you going to call me on my birthday?

Ive been out a few times with someone else. We've always had a bit of an attraction....but im realizing now that its cause he reminds me of you.....just personality wise and well im backing off from there too. I feel terrible that this is what i have to do to ignore my feelings. Ive signed up for so many things, just so I dont have to stay home. Im out every night of the week. Cause when I sit here all by myself, all I can remember is you and I....I should have moved into your house like you wanted. Mine is now tainted because you lived here. To think how much I used to love my house. Now I just hate being here.

You should really block your pictures though. Not that Im not tagged in half of them anyways I suppose. You know it made me wonder three weeks ago why you deleted all your other exes off...but kept me.....but where does analyzing get anyone.

Four months later. I still think you are going to wake up one day and realize. I hope I am still here. I know your feelings arent gone, you are just typical and good at hiding them. So you go and play with your friends and see how much longer you can pretend.

You know how I know? cause that ex i talked to from time to time, well we realized that 10 years later, feelings are still there.....its true. No matter what happens during or after the relationship, feelings dont go away.

Should I have fought harder for you? I dont know anymore. The last time we actually talked about us you said I shouldnt have tried so hard to get back..you needed space....but you were still around. So I did the opposite and tried to walk away, you begged..but yet you havent been around.....so what do you want?