Post here instead of contacting your ex!

yeah you think its funny to giggle and laugh and tell her all the things you told me and look at her and compare her to me cause you know i will always be the best dsuited for you, but no you just settled forr someone who wouldnt care about your screwed up life, and how your brought me down!

I hope the honeymoon phase wears off and you see how stupid you are for doing what you did to such a good love! Im tired of you controlling my thoughts!

I don't want to be your friend. I have no desire to be your friend. Stay the * * * * away. I don't care that you miss the adventures we used to go on, you gave those up the moment you walked out.

Go away. I don't want to talk to your selfish ass ever again.

I wish I could be like you and not care.

I wish I could move on as you have and be happy.

I wish I could stop looking at my phone and expect a message from you, when I know I wont get anything.

I wish you realized how I am feeling, maybe then things would be different.

But you don't understand. You're happy living your life and enjoying yourself with your friends, while this last break up has shattered me a lot. Sad reality is, you will never want me and I know that now.

I know you have someone else and that hurts. Hurts to know your plans and how exciting your future will be, living your bachelor life, while I can't even go through the day without breaking down.

Wow. This is the 1st year that you and I haven't argued about the Superbowl. It was one of those 'cute' things we would do because you always picked the winning team! For some reason I enjoyed it when you would rub it in my face the whole ride home and during our phone conversation on that night. I know you don't understand the game, but I loved the fact that you got into it enough, just because you know I like it. I'm sorry the Colts lost. I know you are a die hard fan!

i don't believe you. you said in the same conversation that you weren't over me completely, and wanted to know what ive been upto, who i've been seeing, etc...and also push me away. you just want the feelings to go don't you..no matter how you feel for me...just because i'm so far away, it hurts too much doesn't it. you still did the wrong thing...and i hope and believe that if you don't realize it already, that you know this new girl is a mistake. she is a one night stand type of girl. if she can break up over arguments with her ex, she'll do the same to you. and you can't hide your past from her. no one can accept you like i did..i know this thoroughly..and will you be able to father her child? i suppose, good luck in all that...it seems i gained much more from our breakup than you ever could...

im thinking about you everyday, but now its always thoughts of you and her. my life is getting better and i know this. but you kept me in a dream..i wish i never had to wake up. you made me believe in something almost magical...and i can thank you for it..even if you insult me to this day, and maybe not think a thought of me anymore? i don't know.

i love you still, after all you put me through. i never want you back..but i wish i had my old love to re-live, if only for a little while...

do you wear my ring? did you take the card out of your wallet? are you ashamed that we were long distance? did i mean anything to you at all? you found someone so quickly, i just don't know what to think. although i can't think highly of you, i try not to do that. baby boo, my fathead. i wish you could call me that again, lol...

your cookie.

I want to talk to you, but I don't even know what to say. I wish you would give me a chance, and see that I always tried my best to do what I could for us. That over these months I have tried my best to improve and change what I needed to change, and I have. That I have tried to get over you, but I can't. I now you can love me again, just give it a try....

I left for a month. Just four weeks. How could you go so quickly from wanting to marry me when I left to calling me when I came home and saying there wasn't "a spark" any more? Why did you make up your mind that we were incompatible based on some phone conversation where I could hardly hear you? Why didn't you even want to see me one last time before making up your mind?

I loved you. I love you still. I hate the pain and sometimes I hate you for causing it--but even through the anger and the pain I love you still. If I saw you I would fall into your arms.

We got along. If something was bothering you, why didn't you just tell me?

Why didn't you give us a chance?

Hi how are you ? Are you ok ? I re read our msn chats although I'm not supposed to. End up crying but I felt better after ! It has been close to 3 months now, time flies huh ? It would be close to 2 years if we're still together. I'm actually looking to spend 2010 with you and wanted to make changes in us.

I guess you can't hold it any longer and whated to break it off before end of the year. Sometimes I wonder if it was planned although you insisted you just don't know what to do anymore. We had arguments the day before we broke up.

I miss you!! I miss lying in the bed in your arms. I told you numerous times I felt safe in your arms and your heart pounding goes pom pom pom !! It gave me some comfort. I hope I still meant something to you and that you're thinking of me...

I remembered the ring you gave me last valentines day, sorry I didnt get you anything. In fact I never gave you anything, always the one asking for gifts =(. That's so selfish of me but I don't have any money. I'm sorry !Now, I want to buy a necklace and insert the right inside, because it meant a lot to me. I remember how you hid it behind my pillow but made me search high and low for it.

I'm sorry for all the pain I caused you. I know how you always cry when I leave for holidays. I remembered how you broke into tears when you're supposed to go back to Europe, instead of comforting I smiled..but to you it looks like I'm making fun of you. I'm not because I knew that time how much you loved me. I'm sorry for not seeing you the last day before I left, I didn't know what to do and I thaught it was better not to see you.

I hope one day that we'll cross each other's path.

i cant believe you touched her..we've only been off for less than a month, and you've had sex with her already, and still come to me and cry and apologize? i don't know why you're doing this to me, just when i was starting to hate you...

if you didn't want her...you wouldn't have done this...why am i still in the picture then? why am i the one always hurting? do you think i actually like to see you cry?? you're still so close to me, more than anyone has or probably could be..and you betrayed me..you have no idea how messed up you've got me. just go f*** her brains out and forget about me so i can move on and know you're a really insecure a**h*le and i won't have to feel...anything..from you...

ahhhh i get it now....

you jus put the feeler out to see if i would respond back after going nc, or did it bug you i didnt fall over myself with a gushing reply ??

it was all about you and your ego then....fine

i may be set back today, wondering, but i will get over this hurdle too and you wont see me for dust, theres jus too much too many of these lil games of yours to ever go back to you... i dont even think you realise that... you prob dont care

cpl weeks - neither will i

Well we were never a couple so we didn't actually breakup yet I still have some healing to do. I said lots of things so there isn't much left that I'd say except for this: I wish things had been different. I wish that you could tell me that you cared. I wish that we were on the same page and wanted something more together. But in time I saw that you weren't right for me and that you didn't want to be with me. I'm grieving the loss of the idea of you and the idea of falling in love with you. Can I keep a small part of you in my heart? The part that I so wanted to be your friend at the very least.

I don't get why you've suddenly cut me out? Has someone told you i've cheated or something. Or is this just some way of dealing with it, whatever it is, that i don't understand. I'm going to have to call you soon. It seems like you broke up with me, im confused why i have to make the effort to get my stuff back... Bit odd huh. Over a week since you said you needed to think about my letter. Still no reply. Are you still thinking, maybe i just wont ask for fear of being disappointed by your response. My ex, who i'm friends with now, says to not give up. To not make that mistake again. I think she has a point, but i'm so blinded by your actions i really don't know what to do. If we'd drifted apart, i never saw it. It's all so sudden.; I'm scared to talk to you, but i need to. I'm scared what i might hear, or that i may still be un satisfied. But i need to do it ( not least for my stuff!)