Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Didn't want to contact you all day for first time so tonight my mind is punishing me by making it overwhelming. Hanging with Tom and set him up with account so he could post. We are both getting over people and are sitting reading threads off and on. Pretty sad that is a Friday night for two single guys, but we have to heal before moving on.

It makes me sad when I realise I doubted myself so much with you. I gave you unearned trust and even told you that I wouldn't question you again once you told me something. And I didn't, until I could no longer ignore that you were a liar. I questioned myself but gave you undeserved reverence! Very sad. I wanted a dream and asked nothing of you in return except to let me lavish you with warmth and affection. And, I asked for a basic level of respect. Jeez, how was I to know that would be a deal breaker with you. Basic respect.

hmm..

We had 8 great months together, so many happy memories that for me now hurt as they feel fake, were they fake?

Was I just something for you to pass the time with?

Why did you tell me that you wanted to have a baby with me and live with me if you never meant it?

Why did you use me? Did you not think of how hurt I would be from this? Do you even care?

You even told me you can see that I'd be an amazing father for your current daughter.

To me, what you did was sick!

I drove past your apartment building and it sparked a desperate plea to gatch a glimpse of you and it collapsed my world. Had a panic attack as I looked at each woman that may have been you from behind and then turned to see if they were you as I passed. Talked to my mom and sis about experience and felt like am loosing my mind. Wise decision to NC you at such a low state. This morning am dazed and confused but can claim another day of NC

Last night was so hard. Your choice showed up to hang with our group even though you were at work! What a treat for me. I got to listen to her talk about you with your friend!! That was so painful! She doesn't like me and was rude to me.. She was also texting (you) the whole time. I want to let you go with love but I kind of hate you for putting me in the position of having to sit with your new girl before we were even over. So I have no time to adjust to us being finished before I adjust to you being with someone else!! So much pain.. I will just try to be thankful I only have to get through this and then I'll be okay..

Went to a political discussion last night, wouldnt have been your thing but was good to do something other than the meetings I have been smashing.

Had it in mind to knock on your door, light heartedly give you a small easter egg and say happy easter. It was an excuse. Over two months of NC and I am healing. I have my bad moments but they are spacing out - thank god. I go over what I could do to try and salvage you and me but the truth is, I can DO nothing (at least not directly). Well, not directly in terms of YOU.

I have been looking after me. Still running, still eating healthy as, still gym-ing, yet missing you. Thats ok. Thats normal.

The more time that goes along the more it is becoming clear this really is it. Thats both liberating (to a small extent) and disheartening.

I recognise and understand more and more the benefit of NC. I further acknowledge the importance of just leaving you the hell alone.

Have numerous quotes which have resonated, I love you but have to do so as a stranger. Got to give you space. This space will be indefinite. I wont contact you. It might be the case we are put together in the future through mutual friends, perhaps Steve coming back - who knows.

I struggle at night, absolutely adored how my frame would envelope and protect you. Hold you tight and lovingly.

It is so natural for me to question if you even care anymore, miss me etc. I wont delude myself into thinking even if you do, it is not enough to prompt action. You are strong willed girl. We share a common trait there :)

I know that in time, this distance will be healthy. Perhaps we will reconnect one day but that day is many many months away. Probably more and thats if it occurs anyway.

I didnt mean to break your heart baby. Everything happens for a reason though and I now have what I needed (the kick up the behind) to sort my life out. Im so sorry it took the end of us for me to have clarity.

But it is what it is. I have the serenity to accept the things I cannot change and so on.

Stay special gorgeous girl X

Yes, I do want you at my graduation... ever since the breakup, I've had this dream where you surprised me at my graduation, we'd hug and kiss, and we'd get back together during the graduation ceremony. I want this. I was so happy with you. I loved our relationship. I loved, and still love, you, even if those feelings of love have faded so, so heavily after all that's happened and all I've gone through from this.

But that's the only reason I would want you at my graduation.. :( The only reason you should ever talk to me again is if you are truly committed to trying again.. Your feelings will follow your decisions and your commitments, just as my feelings did for you, and just as my feelings would you for you once again if you convinced me to direct my feelings that way once more. I couldn't just get back together with you at this point.. I don't trust you. I don't want to be cheated on. I don't want to be lied to. I don't want a one-sided relationship. I don't want everything to fall apart.. The only reasons we ever had anything unhealthy in our relationship are the long-distance and my broken home, both of which could be total non-factors in only 2 months.. All the good could come back, all the good we always dreamed of and wanted but couldn't quite achieve could also come.. but it would not be easy.. there's so much damage done to me..

Maybe you come here on your own accord and you surprise me at my graduation.. maybe you push hard for us to try again, for me to let you back into my heart.. maybe that would tear down some of my heart's built walls.. maybe you could get to me.. I want you to do that.. I want you to get to me..

I still love you, and i don't know if I can stop. I know you did things that hurt me, but I also did the same. I loved being in love with you and the memories that we shared together and the hope that we both had. I feel awful because my issues negatively affected you, and caused you to break up with me. I want us to be in love again. I hope that you can come to your senses and want me back, because while I know it isn't a good idea right now, I just have hope that we could be happy in the future.

I still love and care for you a great deal, it's so new and so raw to me that we're going through this stage and I never wanted this for either of us. I'm sorry I didn't give you the life and family that you deserved and that my own ego got in the way of me being more affection, more open and more warm towards you. Thank you so much for giving me five years of your life, for being an unconditional carer and supporter of me and sharing some amazing experiences. I'm doing OK, I'm going to focus on me and make some changes in me for myself. I hate the idea of not talking to you for a few weeks and the idea of that being eight is a soul crusher, but I feel we need to give each other the space and time to really contemplate what life without each other will mean.

It takes absolutely everything in me to not hate you. You don't deserve the forgiveness I can't stop myself from giving you.

Sure enough, partway through writing this message, I went to check on my grandmother and saved her life from diabetic shock again. This was after a full day of my mother being allowed to be home and risk chaos despite being in a treatment program.

I've gone through so much. I deal with so much. I've worked so hard. I wanted to give you everything. It was about to finally be over.. and you give me this horrendous breakup and put my life in danger after convincing me to stay in this situation...

I don't know what's going on in your head. There is no malice in naivety, but can you really be so naive? Can you really be that unaware of what I go through, what can happen, and the gravity of your actions after 8 years together..? Maybe you're just evil.. Nothing makes sense other than that everything in life hurts so much.

I just want to graduate. I just want to know what life is really like.

Oh, how I hate holidays.. while you are doing who knows what for Easter, I'm listening to day 3 of my mother banging things around and ranting despite having signed up for a treatment house..

You're terrible.. you're so terrible.. how could you set me up to stay in this environment and then abandon me in it in the end.. how could you do that just to date someone else..

You're so terrible.. You never set boundaries for how people interact with you, and this is one of the consequences of it.. it screws with your feelings.. that's how people end up cheating.. that's why the relationship died.. that's why your feelings for me disappeared.. and that's why my life was put in actual danger over your actions..

The gravity of what you did.. I hope you never have to deal with it.. I don't think you could ever forgive yourself.. I know I won't be able to forgive you through all my blood and bruises..

In a few moments of weakness I reached out to you. You shrugged me off and you’re trying to act like the big tough guy.

Giving yourself the Good Samaritan speech by saying it’s all for me and for me to get better. No, it’s becaise you’re a selfish coward.

I love you and I miss you! Im so sorry I was so blind and a coward..im sorry my fear got in the way..you didn’t deserve that. You deserved more of everything…and I didn’t give you that.

And now you re gone and I wish I can turn back the time.

I understeand why you left..and I cant be mad at you..i cant hate you..only thing I can do is to let you go..but its so damn hard..