Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Don’t even think about it. I’m not going to do this again. I respect myself and what you did was selfish and unacceptable. To be in love with someone while getting to know me intimately, getting me to feel safe enough to open up, then promptly pulling a 180 without explaining anything. The least you could have done was be honest from the beginning that you love someone else so I could have left right away before developing feelings. It was selfish of you to keep that secret knowing how I was feeling about you. Because you wanted to have me, but you knew if you told me I would leave right away, like any self respecting person would. It seems like you just said whatever you needed to in order to get what you wanted, disregarding my feelings completely. You never meant to hurt me? Bull. You knew exactly what you were doing. You’re not a nice guy. You are selfish. You are narcissistic. You are not the hero you make yourself out to be.

I would never want to be with someone who treats people that way. I would never want to be with you. I deserve so much better. Goodbye.

I'm tired..just tired of the memories, of missing you and wanting you back..i cant live like this any more..i ll destroy myself..i ll go crazy.

I have to dig myself up..i have to let you go..i think it's time. So go my love..and be happy..i will give my best to do the same.

Goodbye!

Seeing all of you hurting makes me almost feel good knowing I’m not alone in this world! I hope you all find happiness soon...

It’s been a rainy day today, like most in England but since we ended Sunday, I’ve been fine.. up until now. We broke up a few weeks ago because your controlling manipulative behaviour got the best of me and caused me to retaliate, making you end it and block me from everything just because i was busy and couldn’t come see you at work at that specific moment in time. I’ve made my fair share of mistakes, bay has massively hurt you but you’ve hurt me just as much. You decided to get back with me after what happened. You chose that life, you decided to give it another go and to forgive and forget. It was before we were even together...

the pain I am feeling now isn’t pain, more like a bumbess woth a hint of sadness. I can’t explain it. I’m wondering what your doing at the moment in time. You’ve blocked me on every aspect of social media that there is, and the last thing that you tried to do was to ruin my friendship with my best friend. How selfish and cowardly off you. Grow the up. We weren’t meant to be, get in with it and learn to deal with it. Yes I’m hurting, I don’t know how you’re feeling. Where you’re living what your doing. Maybe you’ve moved back home into your abusive mums house? You do remember she tried punching me that time right? That horrible women who brings you down. And you would persistently tell me I need to prove to you I care when I was going to let you ducking move in with me and my family to take care of you. HOW can you say I don’t care. I haven’t cried over you yet and I know soon I will. I just want to know that your hurting too. I have no intentions of contacting you but I have a lot going on in my head and your all I can think about.

It seems once I start typing, I can’t stop. There’s so much anguish and hurt all mixed into one I’m not too sure how I feel. I’m in bed early. The clocks have gone forward so it’s 9:46pm not 8:46pm... I wonder what your doing now. You were hoirrlbe to me at times. Put me through some serious sh**. I put up with it and always begged back but this time it was me who pulled away, blocked you Sunday and decided I’d had enough after arguing all day. You ignored me all morning because your were ‘tired’ what boyfriend does that? Do you think that was ok? I was only saying I miss you and want to see you. You couldn’t even reply, so I said to you ‘don’t bother replying’ and you reply ‘ok’. How can you be that ignorant. It was always YOUR way or NO way. You never quite understood that. I want to cry for you but I know long term your not worth the tears. I know you’ve had a hurtful past but I tried to help uou. We both just clashed. We’re both stubborn, we were best friends before we were together that makes it even harder. I love you but I hate you

Sorry I’m posting again. I’m sitting in bed trying to distract myself from looking at your twitter, bearing in mind you don’t tweet anyway. It’s the only form of social media I can see off yours. I just want to say that I’m sorry for the hurt I’ve caused and I hope one day you will be able to apologise for the hurt you’ve caused me. Such a shore lived relationship that had so many highs and lows, mostly good but also a lot of bad. Maybe one day we will be able to forgive and forget like you can’t now.. maybe we will be able to become close like we once were. I love you, I’m sorry and this is my goodbye.

I cried tonight. I don’t know why. I made some new friends over gaming and I told them the story of us. I’m fasting now because you told me you weren’t attracted to my body. I’m really hungry and my back hurts so much whenever I breathe in. I’m going to the doctors for it in the morning. It’s an unbearable pinch.

But yeah my new friends ask me questions about us. And tonight I head a bro- heart to heart with him. He asked me questions about being attracted to guys and girls, and what it was like to be with you. And I only told him the truth. He opened up to me and told me about the things that are going on in his life. Poor kid, he’s constantly getting ridiculed on who he chooses to date. He just wants to date who he loves, but everyone keeps judging him for it. He said he once had a crush on a boy. Sweet kid. But talking about you is a numb feeling now. Maybe it’s the hunger. Maybe it’s my heart being dead after the agony. I went to say goodnight to my sister, it’s 12:32 am and she’s up with her light on doing homework. I feel so sorry for her. High school is scary to her. And she shouldn’t be up this late.

I hope you are sleeping well. Either at your fathers house with charlotte in her web outside the bathroom, or at your moms house with Jax somewhere in the pillow. It’s raining here, but I’ve chosen to sleep with no blanket. I hope you are happy and warm.

Why..why u had to do it..my birthday was 10 days ago…is it because you feel guilty..or is it cuz of your son..if it is u don’t need to feel thankful..i like him..and what happened with us have nothing to do with him.

I don’t want your friendship..or your guilt..i don’t need them..it just makes me feel bad and sad and stuck. What I need is to go on with my life…that is what I want cuz I waited for you long enough.

So just leave me alone to heal in peace…

I have been doing much better in the last week or so. Almost fool myself Im ready to nonchalantly stride to your door, give a quick rap on your door and have a big smile plastered on my face. How could you resist!? The old me you knew!!

But jesus, we havent spoken in two an a half months, just because I am prepared and psyched myself up and put myself in a good spot, hardly means that magically you will be receptive and immediately fine, willing to even speak let alone be happy to see me. Right? Right. No guarantees of anything.

Shall maintain my dignity and my distance. I do miss and love you dearly but I also have begun to really start caring for me now also. A work in progress and one that must continue.

I really love the notion that everything happens for a reason and if our paths cross again then so be it, if not, I have taken a huge amount away from this episode in life. Has been a big benefit despite the hurt and turmoil.

It would be so good to show you the improvements, but then if you are meant to see them and learn of them, you will.

Trying to be the best me I can be and not doing too bad a job at it.

Miss you gorgeous girl x

I nearly text you last night, although you've blocked me on everything anyway. I was so close, so very close. I didn't know what to say, because.. well let's face it, there's no hope in hell we're getting back together. Your a narcissist, I wish you could realise that but you were too blinded by your own emotions to even value mine. I don't hate you, although I should for what you've done to me. I know you hate me, but that doesn't bother me. At least I can say I tried to fix us, you didn't even try. You constantly told me I had to prove myself although I spent weeks doing that. Anything I did didn't make you happy, you constantly put me down and complained I never loved you or cared for you. Which is total BULL****. I hope you're happy that you messed up something that could've worked. But I know I'm better off without you anyway

I feel like a massive weirdo. We’ve been broken up almost 5 months now. Longer than the relationship, yet I can’t move on from you. I want to. I don’t want to feel pain when I see you. I don’t want to imagine you with someone else. I don’t want to be upset any more.

I suppose I just don’t understand what happened. I know I can put it down to the depression you are suffering with. Or anxiety. But moving on so fast when we seemed so good just makes no sense. Having no feelings when you seemed so in love just a few months ago makes no sense. Maybe I'm wrong to pin it all on the illness. Maybe it was only good for me. Maybe you didn’t feel the same. I also think that maybe I put pressure on you I was saying things like I wanted to marry you etc that may have really freaked you out. But I really saw a future for us and maybe just got ahead of myself.

Maybe you can’t explain it either. It’s just such a crushing shame. I’m torn between wishing we had never happened and not. I was happy for those few months (even before we got together when we were just talking) and I hadn’t been happy for a long time before that. You made me feel good. And loved. I wanted that feeling to last forever.

I know I will eventually move on. I think you have already. But I wish we could have moved on together. Life just seems so unfair.

I love you. I will move on, even though that’s the last thing I want to do x

Something has changed in me. I have really begun to accept the end of us. AT LAST. I am treating it as a death - totally final. It makes it easier.

I do feel bad for my mistakes, truly bad - but I have done enough beating myself up. No more.

Im grateful that we have not got to the stage of hurling abuse at eachother. I know I will miss you and possibly love you for a fair while yet but thats a prospect which I am ok with now. Its actually going to be ok. Im going to be ok.

You used to say you never wanted any of this, I look at it all feeling that it needed to happen. It needed to happen for me to be able to get the drive to make the changes I needed to make. Not for us as thats too late, but for me and my life. Thats what it has come to, its about me. Just as you do you, Im doing me. I need to and am enjoying it.

Went on a hike today and flirted with a girl from Vietnam for a solid two hours. I dont think I felt a single pang of guilt or of you either. That is a huge step forward and the great thing is, I actually feel genuine attraction to this girl. She is smart and driven with a lot of grounded views, abundance of morals and cute.

Self-respect, self-love, I had zero when we broke up. Today I have bucketloads. So proud and pleased with how I have reacted from this breakup.

Going to be speaking with Groves this week at some stage to look into starting a business. The future is so bright, I want yours to be awesome and for your next man to treat you better than I did.

Thank you for not contacting me on my birthday. It hurt but it was much easier dealing with any form of contact.

Goodbye princess x

I don't know if this is the right place to be posting or not. I have never posted on a forum really. I was in a 7 year relationship with a man that decided a week ago he wasn't in love with me anymore. This comes 3 weeks before our one year anniversary of being engaged which also, unfortunately is my birthday. I owned a condo, sold it to buy a home with him. I am not on the mortgage though so really it's his house. He says I am his best friend and he cannot imagine life without me, so I can stay as long as I need to. Essentially we'd be roommates. After 7 years I cannot imagine a world without him in it. I love him more than I have ever loved anyone. How do you move on? We built a life together and he doesn't want that life anymore. He also had started talking to another woman on snapchat, "the perfect place to cheat". I don't know what to do or how to let go. I still live with him for now. We still go about life almost like normal. Instead of saying "I love you" at night, I just hold the pillow and whisper into it. We had problems along the way, life wasn't perfect but I didn't know it would lead to this. Is there somewhere else I should be posting?

• 2 weeks later...

You treated me like one of your projects, you tried hard to hold the project, develop the project. But once you find more beneficial new project, or you are tired of current one, you get rid of it, close it off. And it is all off your shoulder, you never had a heart, even though I heard something sound like heartbeats.

do you remember how the fight started that Friday? I mentioned my friend taking a bus from new York for the day, and you were so ed up you immediately started ting on my friends. I wasn't even arguing back. then suggesting I would've ed her bf if I got the chance. Youre a ing . you have anger and jealousy problems. you are the problem, not me. I deserve better.

I have a bunch of job offers, and I dont know how to negotiate them. I always depended on you for this, and I wish I didnt, because now I don't know how to proceed. I want to reach out so bad, because I value your opinion and I think you would know what is best to do, but I can't risk it because I don't think you want to hear from me.

It hurts again, beautiful girl. The pain I felt after you revealed that, yes, you are dating someone, and so that yes, you did leave me to date someone else. It hurts.

I'm still working as hard as I can to get through everything and to be able to do something good for others. Maybe even for you.. Maybe not. I hope your new partner is making you as happy as I want you to be.

It hurts again, beautiful girl. The pain I felt after you revealed that, yes, you are dating someone, and so that yes, you did leave me to date someone else. It hurts.

I'm still working as hard as I can to get through everything and to be able to do something good for others. Maybe even for you.. Maybe not. I hope your new partner is making you as happy as I want you to be.

Thank you for writing this