Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Been a month since I heard your voice, all my dreams are shattered.. No matter how much I am trying but I cant hate you. I can move on but I dont want to. Imagining you with someone else is the worst thing my brain can do to me but I know no one can ever love you as much as I do.

I know it was partly my fault too, I should have taken more care of your emotions, desires and needs as a bf. I wish you could give this relationship one more try.

People are giving every possible logical explanation, she was not worth it, you were not meant to be, you are just addicted to her, move on there is lot more in life.. but those things dont make sense to me. All I know is I want to make you the happiest girl of the world. Be safe.

Can spend days & nights without you but not whole life. You are very beautiful

I miss you so much today. Doesn't matter what I do, all I see in my head is our memories. Every moment we had together. I remember how much you used to love me. I always felt like I was sooo loved and it felt awesome. Now I feel that I wasn't important to you and I just want to die every single day. All I can think about is you and your new girl. I don't deserve all this pain

Why do I still think about you? Do you still think about me? Probably not because you seem to have already moved on. Sorry I wasn't "fit" enough for you. Sorry I didn't curl my hair, since supposedly that's what you like on girls. Screw you.

I know it's for the best. I know you're not the one for me. But that doesn't mean it still doesn't hurt or that I don't care. I think the worst part of it all is that you're happy that you're single. It kills me inside.

Today I graduated college. I wish you were there to see me... I wonder if you even remembered that today was my graduation. Oh well. I only have better things in life to come.

Today is your birthday. I wanted so badly to reach out to you and say happy b-day. I didn't though, you left me a few weeks ago and don't want or deserve my thoughts. Still, I can't help but wonder what yiu are doint tonight and who you are with. I do miss you and your daughter. Each day is getting a little easier. I hope the best for you with all you do in your life.

(I got this idea from another forum I visit frequently, if one like this already exists by all means ignore / delete this one.)

OK, it seems a few of us have had a rough time with the darned NC. I had fantasies today of unloading all this anger, longing, and "W-T-F" onto my ex. I am creating this thread as a place for all of us in pain to post instead of contacting Ms/Mr ex. It could actually be kind of fun, at least a release.

Well baby Kev. It was love but you wouldn't give up booze or drugs and you took away our intamcy as well by being selfish. Now I'm shattered and I feel guilty. But you Blame shift your problems. You were abused all your life and in jail 9 times. I was abused all my life and it was horrid. I had no brothers or sisters, just two parents. They were sickening to watch. They were sickening to listen to at night. In fact it was just wrong. My mum made me drink my urine. Now I've been shagging you. Just worthless. I hate my mum deeply. I hate the woman I am. My dad was scary. You were both s. You made a bastrad. I'm going to get away. I'm stronger with out u

I am debating whether or not to call you tomorrow. I'm coming up on 9 weeks NC pretty soon. I know you don't count. I usually don't either..anymore.

I don't know. I think I need to ask myself why I want to call you. Is it because I miss you, or is it because I genuinely want to see how you are doing. The answer to that is, both. I'm not ready to hear about relationship stuff. If you have the hots for someone, I don't want to know. Why should I take a stroll down memory lane if it's not even going to lead to anything? Would I be satisfied with a friendship? Well...not really. We don't have a whole lot in common. I do miss you, and I want to hear your voice. I can just wait until Monday. There are a couple of hot guys in my program..and I get along pretty well with everyone there. They are all a good distraction.

This is so hard. I find myself becoming very sad over this. Maybe it's time to enter into the sadness once again, and feel it out. I have a feeling tomorrow may be a day of listening to sad love songs and staying in.

My birthday is coming up. Maybe I will wait until that day to see if you call. What if you don't? What if you don't write anything on my facebook wall? I guess we will find out.

What the hell am I supposed to do here. After all this time, I still battle the same feelings, with different intensity. The feeling of "Will we get back together?". Logically, I know it's a no. Every possible sign in the universe tells me it's a no. Still, I hang on to that hope, even if it subconscious for the most part. If I don't end up being sad, I think I will end up being mad. I am angry at these feelings. I'm angry that I have this weight in my heart. Sometimes it helps to scream it out through music. I haven't been this angry in a really long time. You just have the knack for making me feel like sh*t. Job well done.

I miss your hugs so much. I was doing ok today till I remembered how you used to hug me. I miss you so much. And knowing that another woman is receiving your hugs and your kisses makes me want to die. I try to move on but it's so hard. You are the person I wanted for my life and now everything is so black. It's been almost 3 months since you left me and I just don't know what else to do to put my life in order. I miss your body and our conversations. I miss having that conection with another human being.

I'm really sad. I need you to hug me and tell me that everything is going to be okay. I need to find peace.

I don't know how much time it takes to get over a person but for me it's been 3 months and everything is still black. I wish I could find the love I deserve.

I´m really missing you honey. I can´t believe this has happened. Please come home. I want to cuddle up to you so much. Today I was so sad and you weren´t there to cuddle me through it. I am so sorry all this is going on, but I know you´ll be with me one day again. I know it honey. I love you too much for it to be any other way xx

I wish I hadn't continued to talk to you after your text out of the blue three weeks ago. I really was moving on and feeling better about our breakup, until that can of worms got reopen and I realized that I still loved you so much. I wish I could have just texted you back and left it at that, but I couldn't. I needed to tell you how I was feeling and that after 6 months apart and time away from each other that I wanted to try to rebuild what we had, that I wanted to say yes to your proposal from June and get married and start the family we had been talking about starting for the past 5 years. You said you you still loved me and that you missed me every day. You said you were open to taking things slow, opening communication again and seeing where things could go. You said you meant the things you said to me 6 months ago about getting married and starting a family. Why? Why did you have to do this when you were going to turn around a week later and just take it all away again? You have broken my heart over and over and I feel foolish for letting you do it again. You never deserved the love of such a beautiful, kind, thoughtful woman who wanted nothing but to have a future with you. You are a child who can't stand on your own two feet. You should be ashamed of what you have put me through and for being such a heartless person to me time and time again. I wish I could say I want you to go through the pain I have been going through and I hope you never find happiness, but I can't. At the end of the day, regardless of what has happened between us, I will always love you with every ounce of my being and I hope you can find happiness someday. I just wish you could have found a way to have it with me. Thank you for loving me. I will miss you.

Its day 2 of our breakup and no contact is going well. I really miss you and I woke up early today thinking you were still next time. I miss everything but sucks it ended up like this. Our memories will remain as we had alot going on. You were my longest relationship of 3 years and I wish you the best. Im sorry this breakup happened a day before our 40 months. Youre graduating soon and I know you will have alot going on for you after college. I will improve myself and seek a better career so I can be financially stable. I will miss everything and I will now be spending Xmas single so no pictures next to a christmas tree with my significant other