Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Seeing you tonight makes me lonely for the good times, even after all this time. Makes me angry too for the pain you caused and how little you cared. I read all the stuff I put here at the time and remind myself why I left you, I had good reason. I hate I can still feel lonely for your arms around me when it meant nothing to you. Hate it.

redemption. keep trying to will you into existence. imagine you strong enough, beside me and there you'll be. solaris. but wake up to an empty room and a tired life instead. have to accept loss. am happy we had some good times together.

i do forgive you. for any pain or hurt I blamed you for. everything.

You're pretty much a , , I heard about you at the bar tonight. You cast me aside like garbage. I stayed with you through your medical issues. My reward? Being dumped after you withheld sex for months for "medical reasons". I should have known, I know your history of relationship hopping and promiscuity. Still, I gave you the benefit of the doubt and my heart. Its like the last two years meant nothing. I don't know how I will recover, but I trust that I will. Your daughter meant so much to me. What are you teaching her?? I feel so used. I want to think it would have been better that I never had met you. I dunno. I just feel pathetic that I am pining for you while you are out having a ty good time. You need to step up and be the mom you claim to be, instead of sending her away every weekend. Good luck with everything. That last 100 bucks that I "owe" you, not gonna happen. I paid for you and your daughter when you couldn't work. I need to move on, right now its so hard.

• Like 1

I was laying in the sun imaging you all day next to me. I am sorry life tore us apart. I never thought it could. I was too certain. Life without you is vacant. I can virtually feel you next to me all the time. Your hand in mine. I know I said some terrible things, but I still love you. I didn´t mean it when I said I didn´t. I´ll always be your girl, just like I promised. I know you felt me today. Felt my hand. I know you did. Time, space, even God won´t separate us. Not really honey. You´re part of me. The best part.

I just want to let you know there are no hard feelings, this started as a mutual break up and should have stayed that way. I wish I could have just let go. We never would have worked, we had an expiration date. We both want different things, I want kids and a companion for life to go through life's trials together. We were too immature for either of those to become true. I was almost completely wrong about you, and I feel I don't have any clue who u are anymore, maybe never did. The woman I fell in love with doesn't exist. Us breaking up and u keeping to it has been the best thing that's happened to me, albeit the most painful misery I have ever endured. I found my identity again, after having losing it trying to pretend to be something I wasn't, to go after a career I was never meant for. I learned and grew from the heartbreak. What I said in my letter will always be true, I will always love u and care for u, just in a different way. There was a time where I held it against you for leaving me when I thought I needed your love and support the most. Really though I needed to lose it so I wouldn't go down the wrong path for me and I can find someone more suited for me and my life. I think I have found that person, and I hope u can find that person too. I want u to be happy, especially cause I failed to do it myself.

Are you OK?

I have a feeling you´re sad, but don´t want to contact you in case you´re not.

I miss you terribly today.

Terribly.

I wish, wish, wish that you´d call me and tell me you miss me too.

All of this is utter and complete stupidity and nonsense and has no logical reasoning behind it.

You were always so stupid. This is by far the dumbest thing you have ever done.

Why did you do it? Why are we not matched? Why do I drive you and everyone away? Why is it so hard? Why am I so afraid? Why are you so selfish and tawdry? Why do you lie to me, to everyone, to yourself? Why is love a game to you? Why is love a thing and not a real feeling? Why are you so de-sensitised? Why do you play people? Why are you so needy? Why can't you see how damaging your actions are? Why can't you shape up and change? Move!

I love you very, very much, but sometimes I don't know why. More importantly, I can't handle your ways anymore. I can't go on without love and affection, and being in this constant pain. I bet you think I will come back - because you know I love you. You never say sorry for any of the things you say and do which hurt me. I know you won't care too much, and I wish I didn't care, but I do. I'm going to do my best to move on and lead an okay life even if the rest of it is on my own forever.

It's been 10 weeks since I've spoken to you on the phone!! Hooray!

It is so tempting to fill your place with a certain person. I am fond of him, but not sure if it would work. The idea of being close to him feels good.

Still, there is only so much space this new guy can fill (that could have two meanings..had to say it).

It wouldn't be fair to place all the expectation on the world on this guy. He is just one guy in a sea of possibilities. Still, it's really cool that I found him.

Would like to see how you are doing.

I dreamt of him and I woke up in tears and a panic, I ran to my phone to see if maybe he texted me but No why would he. And I wanted to call/ text anything so instead I signed on to FB to look at a photo his friend had posted of him. Seeing his face makes it better. I miss him so much, please let this pain stop, it hurts so bad, I'm so sad.

• Like 1

Don't reply then you t**t. You've been contacting me not the other way round.You asked how I was, I said ok, how are you? And nothing back. I bet you didn't even read it properly and register that there was a question there. Thing is i really want to know how you are. Just don't contact me again, d**k.

Ok you've replied now. Whatever. We're just being civil, which is good I guess. You owe me an apology for Friday night, to relieve potential bitterness for me and to allow for the possibility that we could ever be genuine friends who like each other. But you need to get there on your own. I'm not drawing a map for you. If you don't I try to get over this without you in my future. You selfish, cold, d*ck thinking fool.

You've turned into a rat. The problem is you don't even realise it. Keep me on the back burner? The woman you say you love. Who you know loves you. Who you've been close with. Are you really that angry / blinded that you can't see me any more? Or is the lure of fun, drink, new girls, well and freedom too much. I guess so. She was nice to you, just as I was having a go at you... She knew it too, cos you told her. Nice one chick. Bravado. Selfish t*at/s.

I am thinking about calling you tomorrow. I don't know. I keep thinking about you. We spent last Christmas together. I mean, honestly, I am just realizing how judgmental you were of me when we were together. I don't really want to share a whole lot with you because you judge. I wouldn't mind seeing how you are doing, but let me tell you, I don't want to know if you found someone new. I am not going to ask, but there's always a chance you may volunteer information.

It's a tough judgment call. I called you a few days ago, but your phone wasn't on. I took it as a sign that I shouldn't be calling you.

I honestly don't even really know what to say to you. There is still so much pain in my heart regarding US.