Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Ok, so what do I wish? Do I wish that she's sitting home, alone, missing me as I'm doing sitting here missing her? It's not likely. She has a "fall back" guy and no doubt, she's with him tonight. Just a year ago, we were together, enjoying bringing in the New Years. One year later, she is no doubt with her new guy doing the same. Do I let this damper my night? Do I let this depress me? Hell no! I will persevere! I will move on! I am strong! Ok, so you weren't all Marines as I was but let's all be strong. We will survive this! Man up, woman up, let's move on! 2014 will be a great year and who knows what new love(s) we will find in this new year! Who's with me??

For progress I am doing well with kids. I played with my nephews as well as talked to the kids from my dad's friend. Also I am volunteering to cook at home. I have better control with stress at work. My boss recently acknowledged my good work. He was also surprised that we are not together, since I am able to handle my emotions well now in public. I told you I was working on self improvement. I just wish you could see me now.

I am praying that you are not indifferent or hate me. I don't think you are a bad person. I even told that you are not bad to my friends. I hope you are still open to friendship when I am fully healed and I have 0 feelings for you. Gut tells me it might take a yr or so, I don't know. Healing is hard.

Boy child. I appeal and appeal and appeal to the unselfish, best side of you, and you can't reciprocate. It's all about you. You've used me to a certain extent all along. Even verging in manipulative, bully. I should've NC as soon as I thought of it. Then worked on my new life,my healing straight away. I need a holiday.

Having another really hard day. Not having you in my life is the toughest thing ever. You can't even be my friend.

At least, once time passes, I'm sure you'll be one of my best friends. I mean, my other long term ex is a great friend. I don't see him since he doesn't even live nearby, but we share funny words here and there. He always knew how to make me laugh.

Until then, I am living in my own misery. It's horrible. The thought of you being with someone else is ODD. I don't feel comfortable sharing my love life or lack of love life with you, and I don't want to hear about yours.

Why must life be so evil?

For a while, I have not given you a thought. Recently, it comes flooding back and I'm finding that difficult to deal with. I had a dream last night that you had moved on and were dating someone called Martha. I was jealous but you insisted she was the one for you. She was sick, the seriousness of this was heralded by a nose bleed, and I wanted her to be better because I wanted you to be happy. I really cared for you very deeply. I miss you an awful lot. I am confused. Maybe I just imagine I do. Speaking to a mutual friend who wants to date me he said that you want me to be happy and implied that you would be fine if we did. It broke my heart. It broke my heart because you are indifferent to me. You do not care, your ego would not be wounded. The sweetest thing would be to see you and for you to care like you used to. What if it does take 3 years to get over you? I have such vivid memories of the flat they are difficult to extracate from my brain. It feels like yesterday I was there. I want for you to be here calling me your smo. Do you call Martha that? I think of that night when I last saw you and you wanted to hug me at night but I wouldn't let you because you didn't see a future with me. I think: if I had hugged you would we still be together? It is difficult. I do not know where my head is.

The memory of you is leftover from a time when I was afraid and vulnerable. You fed on me until you could unite with your intended. You felt bad about yourself and the little game you played. You lied. You look so happy now, of course, but your voice is still finding little places to be heard. Until you address the fact that you were not heard as a child, that your childhood experiences drive you to speak loudly now, that your speech is a huge protective barrier to keep others out and protect yourself from them..... until until, as if ever. Ha! Never. And so you will be as you will be, not my problem.

Parts of you I do not want to forget, because they are singular and I will never have them again. Parts of me you will never know. The best parts of me, in fact, you will have never seen.

I suspect we will get through the season without overlapping. Still, if we did overlap, I intend to be fine. Because I have no desire to make your life easy for you. Am still working on the concept of not seeing you, that skill of just not seeing you at all. That will take some more mind work to accomplish.

You are not the gentleman the service trained you to be; you think the world is too harsh to permit that kind of gentility, and you contribute to its harshness. I am fortunate to be rid of you. I am starting 2014. A year you haven't touched in the slightest. Marvelous.

I waited patiently for years for you to change, for you to get your life together, for you to snap out of your funk and get over your anger and depression, but you didn't. And in the end I was empty and tired of being treated badly. I deserved so much more from you. You promised me the world. You promised me a life of happiness. You promised me a home, a husband, a family, and you promised me you would never leave and you'd love me for the rest of my life. But you left. Without me. And the letter you left said you were going to put yourself back together so you could be worthy of my love. That you wanted to marry me. That you wanted to have a family with me. That you would always be with me and I with you. So, why just months later are you telling me to move on with my life? You never meant any of it. You are a user and an abuser. You took and you took and you took from me, and you took out your anger and frustration on the one person who did nothing but love you and stand by your side and make endless sacrifices just to be with you. I thought we would be in love forever. You ruined that. You took everything from me and now I am left here empty and alone. I will love you forever, but I will never forgive you for what you've done to me. I seriously hope you get help for your problems. No one deserves to go through what I've gone through as your partner. I hope you feel overwhelming guilt for the things you done and said, but I'm pretty sure you don't. You're just not a good person. Too bad it took me so long to figure that out. Goodbye forever. Know that you could have had an immense amount of love and happiness with me. You threw that away and it is your loss. That I know for sure.

I know it's only been 3 days, but I miss you like crazy. I'm trying to give you space but you keep texting me and it's driving me nuts. It doesn't make this whole situation easier for me. Maybe it does for you. You really have been my best friend for like 5 years. It was a great relationship, and I'm not sure what happened. I get that it's scary and I know what happened to you in the past, and I'm sorry. You said I should be with someone who appreciates be and what I am. I still want you. I still believe in us. I still believe we are meant to be together. I really hope this isn't permanent. I hope you find what you are looking for and you realize how amazing you still are. I am still in love in you. It just stinks that you're told me you've missed me, and how amazing I am both days post break up. It hurts to text you and it hurts MORE to not text you, but how am I supposed to give you space? I still look at the cards you've given me. And they make me smile. I'm not going to ask you, just post on here, but please come back to me.

I love you, and I will let you be. You are managing what you need to manage in the way you need to. We will get through this, separately in our own way. We will not have contact. But I will feel sad from time to time and know that I have said everything I need to, and more, to you. I love you, and I am letting you go.

This hurts so much. I miss you and I love you. I'm sorry that we have to go no contact. I know you really wanted to stay friends but I just cant do it. Not right now. I'm sure in the future when the dust has settled we'll have a laugh together, but that time is far away for both of us. I really do hope we get to that point though. I hope nothing bad happens and we both stay alive to reach that time. Today is the last day you'll hear from me for a long time. Thanks for the memories. Sorry it didn't work out the way we both hoped it would. Thanks for sharing a chunk of your life with me. I feel like death, and with that death, there will come rebirth. You will meet him someday, until then, goodbye.

I said I'm done with you and there's nothing to be done with.

I promised myself that this year was gonna be a fresh year for me, I'm not having a repeat of last year because I think it would kill me.

I've kept that promise because I'm distancing myself from you, you're not worth the heartache. I want to fall in love all over again, I want that butterfly riot in my stomach, I want someone in my life that I can't get enough of. You can't give me any of that anymore.

Another reason why I'm backing off is because of your boyfriend, you're with someone and I'm not coming in between your relationship, I'm not that kind of person. I don't know him, nor do I want to but I do know that when you went through everything the past few months, he stood by your side, that makes him a good person. I know he makes you happy, that's why I had to let you go. You love him, not me. As painful as that once was, I know it's true.

I never thought loving you would come with a price, it certainly did.

I didn't deserve the ignore and fade away. I could have handled one last night together or a final call. I accepted things were over because it's what she wanted. I wasn't going to go against her wishes.

She made it worse by inviting me for one night and then ignoring me. The break up was largely amicable before that. This didn't have to happen and I am sure it wasn't her intention to. Her invitation, she had the best of intentions.

I deserved more than that. Not because of the Christmas gift, but because I always treated her well. She could have done that much for me but for whatever reason, couldn't.

That's why it hurt more than the break up. Because it gave me more anxiety and caused me to feel worthless. That it mattered more to her to end things rather than making me feel better, even though I didn't show any signs of not accepting the break up.

I have let go of the anger again. But why do I want to contact her still? I left the voicemail ending things. I won't ever do again.

I said that I was disappointed and anxious for not knowing. That I deserved better and that perhaps we shouldn't contact each other. This was the second time I said this. The first was through a text.

And now I still want to break NC.

Sent from my iPhone using link removed

You thought it was sooo hilarious to leave less than 2 weeks before all the bills were due. You were long gone when I was scrambling last minute to take care of something you promised to do until I was done with school ( rent and utilities). You promised to send your last paycheck, a fraction of what was due, but it never materialized. Did you even care if I ended up homeless? probably not....

It was so nice of you to be packed and ready to go the day I came home from a trip that was meant to better OUR future. Thanks for giving me a 2 day notice that you would be moving out of state and that you had sold our pets, who I will never see again. How foolish of you to burn your bridges, knowing the place was in your name and your name only. Now you're the one with an eviction on your record, and I'm doing just fine on my own financially. I'm back to living comfortably; something I gave up to be with you because my family did not approve of our relationship ( oh how I see it now). You ran why? because life was too hard being a grownup providing for your "wife"? ( fiance) You are a textbook loser and could never provide the kind of husband I know I deserve. Immature to the bone. So why does it still hurt so bad? Why does every reminder of you fill me with sadness or even anger and longing??

Why was it so easy in the end to walk away? Why wasn't I enough for someone like you? Someone who has been hurt in the past so badly? Haven't you always been the one dumped? Well you were safe with me. I would have never left you. I loved you for you. Even your friends thought you made the mistake of a lifetime and that you will never find another woman of my caliber willing to be with you and put up with all your shortcomings. They would always say " wow, that's your fiance? how did you get a girl like that?" At first that made you proud, but in the end you were so indifferent. I know nobody is perfect; I'm not perfect, but I tried...you didn't try. You gave up way too easy. The hard part was almost over and thats what kills me. I am so close to graduating, then the issue with money would be solved and you would be able to pursue your education too!

Did you know your friend hit on me almost immediately after you left? That's what probably what stings the most...I was rejected by a loser. Looks like your still thriving despite the eviction. You're even online dating now. Lucky girls. I wonder if you'll treat them better. If you will change and become mature for one of them. I wonder if you will cherish and admire them throughout the relationship OR if you will show your true colors 2, 3 years into a relationship by taking them for granted/getting too comfortable and start the cycle you are now notorious for all over again. Do you tell them about the eviction? how about your bipolar? the fact that you like to play video games 12-14 hours straight on your days off and want to name your firstborn after a Pokemon character? How about the fact that you cant wait to teach your children the importance of video games?

I cant even picture the kind of woman who will put up with you, but good luck. And I guess its time for me to start dating too! It wont be that much effort to make an upgrade. No offense to the online girls, but it looks like you will forever be downgrading

What would I say to you if I could? It's my ego talking, I don't want us back? I love you. I feel likes complete t*t, for losing control, giving away my power. You didn't deserve it either. You robbed me of my energy, my respect in some ways. I lashed out. Didn't have to it was pointless, I'd already said it, we'd been there. You were trying to keep me dangling, and I wasn't having it, didn't want it, wanted to walk away, have quiet time. Then I played into your hands. You kept me dangling, until I finally said 'hope you have a fantastic 2014', then you reply and tell me not to text. I wasn't going to, it was the last one. Now I am gone. Just need to stop re-playing it all 100 times an hour. We weren't good together, despite the love and similarities, we weren't strong enough for each other, you were getting bully-ish. I was doing more and more.

I miss you so much Chiara. I miss the softness and the beauty of our relationship. It was a magic time for me and now its gone. I'll come out the other side stronger and happier than I've ever been, but my gosh it hurts now. I miss your apartment aswell, I miss your bed, having dinner with you, playing mario kart, watching tv shows in bed. I miss walking around Milan in the cold winter with you. It hurts so much and I wish we could go back in time and do things differently. But the truth is, you're too avoidant of your true feelings, and a relationship wont last for you now. You'll avoid your feelings until you reach breaking point, and I really hope when you get there you find some strength and work through it. You're such a sweet girl and I wish we had more time together, but I know it can't happen. Just like I couldn't imagine someone like you coming into my life, I cant imagine who the next person will be, but Im sure they'll bring me a lot of joy aswell. Goodbye.

I miss summer 2012 with you when we went to Sienna and saw Bandabardos. I remember driving around Barberino in the hot italian sun, getting canoles for the first time for breakfast. I miss it so much, I miss you so much. I'm sorry I wasn't for the times I hurt you. I hate that you couldnt work through your issues and find your love for me on the other side. I know you loved me so much at one point, and I did my fair share of things to ruin that love, but ultimately you were the one who ran away. I hope some day you face your problems, but I understand that you're not ready now. Hopefully some other guy in the future can shake you out of your slumber. I dont want you ending up in a dark place. I love you so much. You had your flaws though, and I need to recognise that, but I'll take this breakup face on. I'll feel the depth of my sadness, out of respect for what we had, and because I think its the only way I can love with my whole heart again in the future. Thanks so much for sharing part of your life with me.

i feel silly for letting myself fall for you. now i understand why you were always dumped and never dumped anyone before me. i can't believe i let this break up drag on so long. i feel silly that i didn't just shutup and leave when you said you wanted to see other people. why would i EVER fight for someone that doesn't want to be with me. i wasted so much time with you, and maybe someday the good memories will be in my head, but right now i'm disgusted with how i've been handling the situation. i got my self worth back, and i have no intention of talking to you again. i'm so pissed at you that i'm afraid i'll hurt your feelings if we talk, so it's probably best that we don't. goodbye forever! i hope you never waste another second of my life. i'm not talking to you unless i hear ANYTHING about reconciling. woooo i wish i felt like this when we broke up, i'm so strong right now...