Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I cant do this much longer. I want to see or talk to you so badly. This week has been so hard. I cant stop thinking about you. 35 days of no contact and I'm still crushed and devastated. I'm praying for the strength to not contact you. The time we were together was intense and the best time I had in years. I'm having the toughest time letting go of that feeling. I just want to feel like that again. I miss you and I know you miss me. I wish there was a way we could make this work.

Still heart broken

If your ex want to contact you , she will at her own terms. She dumped you and you contacting her again will only push her away from you or better yet get you hurt again.

You're doing good for 35 days NC..just continue it .. it will get better ... it's hard I know but breaking it will set you back from start ... you owe it to yourself to be more stornger than this .. take care ..hope you feel better soon and don't do it man , dont contact her

I cant do this much longer. I want to see or talk to you so badly. This week has been so hard. I cant stop thinking about you. 35 days of no contact and I'm still crushed and devastated. I'm praying for the strength to not contact you. The time we were together was intense and the best time I had in years. I'm having the toughest time letting go of that feeling. I just want to feel like that again. I miss you and I know you miss me. I wish there was a way we could make this work.

Still heart broken

awww... i feel your pain ..

i hope you feel better soon

take care

Its almost a year since we broke up.

I've not moved on much.

I've tried with few other women after you. But it has not worked...simply they were not you.

You were my soul mate, and I lost you.

I made one of greatest mistakes in my life....I wish if I could fix it. I wish circumstances could join us together again....

I miss to talk with you, to see your smile. Holidays are coming...again will spend them without you.

Hope that you are happy...

The man who loves you more than himself.

I leave for accross the pond in three short days: I think my base is to stay there even if I'm not offered an application as a bobbie talker: you and Ian have taken all that is good for me here: A small little group of men who know not what to make of a strong challenging woman: yes?

I will spend the holiday with myself and will take the chance to really explore who I am and what I want: there are worse things. I could be surrounded by men and women who are only interested in shagging about: flopping from one to another with no real direction.

Good-bye

It's been 4 weeks since you told me you didn't want to see me anymore and broke my heart into a million pieces. I though the pain would be easing by now but if anything it's worse. I hate not hearing from you everyday. I miss you telling me what you're upto. I hate not knowing what's going on your life. I don't know why, you're the "bad guy" right? The strange thing being the only time you've acted like a douche is the day you broke up with me and the time that's passed after it.

Now that the dust is starting to settle I understand why you ended it, but you're not completely blameless. You played your part in my trust issues. Playing games with my head - I guess you were man enough to admit that though on "break up" day.

To be honest I thought we would have sorted things by now or at least trying to work through them. Finding out you were back online dating a few days after we split has put a spanner in the works though and now I keep blaming myself for being stubborn because I'm certain you're seeing someone else already. (Yes I facebook stalked you and yes, I facebook stalked every girl you've added on there since we split... There's that one girl...Jade... 8 years younger than me...5 years younger than you...I'm pretty sure it's her) Hey, I c

If your ex want to contact you , she will at her own terms. She dumped you and you contacting her again will only push her away from you or better yet get you hurt again.

You're doing good for 35 days NC..just continue it .. it will get better ... it's hard I know but breaking it will set you back from start ... you owe it to yourself to be more stornger than this .. take care ..hope you feel better soon and don't do it man , dont contact her

Thanks man

I wish I could talk to that girl I went to help do her yard work last month that wanted to try and make it work. sorry I wasn't open to it at the time. Now you're doing it to me and it hurts. I'm so sorry for everything I did and wish you would admit to your faults too. I want to talk to THAT girl again.

its been 6 months since we broke up, we werent very good at nc, but i hate how u keep telling me how unhappy u r with new gf. i miss u. i will never see u again probably. uwanted to visit me for christmas but i said no. i cried today for first itme in months about us - been good about nc so far. hope i finally get over u soon.

Well, the guy who was my distraction is not really a distraction anymore. I am back to thinking about you. It will be 8 weeks NC this Tuesday. I don't really like to count, but sometimes the dates are brought to my attention. I guess it is humbling to know that you are that special, that I still think so highly of you, when this guy is nothing compared to you. He can't fill your shoes. Even you couldn't fill your shoes, but that's besides the point.

Katie, don't cry, I know

You're trying your hardest

And the hardest part is letting go

Of the nights we shared

Ocala is calling and you know it's haunting

But compared to your eyes, nothing shines quite as bright

And when we look to the sky, its not mine, but i want it so

Let's not pretend like you're alone tonight

(I know he's there and)

You're probably hanging out and making eyes

(while accross the room, he stares)

I'll bet he gets the nerve to walk the floor

And ask my girl to dance, and she'll say yes

Because these words were never easier for me to say

Or her to second guess

But I guess

That I can live without you but

Without you I'll be miserable at best

You're all that I hoped I'd find

In every single way

And everything I could give

Is everything you couldn't take

Cause nothing feels like home, you're a thousand miles away

And the hardest part of living

Is just taking breaths to stay

Because I know I'm good for something

I just haven't found it yet

But I need it

So let's not pretend like you're alone tonight

(I know he's there and)

Or her to second guess

But I guess

Without you I'll be miserable at best

Ladada ladada ladadaoh ohhh

And this will be the first time in a week

That I'll talk to you

And I can't speak

It's been three whole days since I've had sleep

Because I dream of his lips on your cheek

And I got the point that I should leave you alone

But we both know that I'm not that strong

And I miss the lips that made me fly

So let's not pretend like you're alone tonight

(I know he's there and)

Or her to second guess

But I guess

Without you I'll be miserable

And I can live without you

But without you I'll be miserable

And I can live without you

Oh, without you I'll be miserable at best

I hope you get fat(ter) and nobody wants you. I'm the best you were ever going to find. I hope that you realize that someday. There is nobody in the world who would take this much from you!!! I believe you didn't mean to hurt me, which just makes it harder for me to hate you. Why do you keep contacting me when you want nothing from me? You're just making me feel worse.

Does this make me an ?

You know what?? sometimes I hate you. You coward dont dare do anything. You enjoy when someone begs you cause you have some gaps in your past. You are so f**ing coward. A heartless feelingless coward child.

If you dont come I will believe more that you were not my type and I deserve more.

You will regret it if you dont come.

Every day I think of you. 2 months on and I am trying to live my life as best I can. I'm sorry for the pain I caused, I'm sorry for not doing the right thing and listening to and following my heart. You gave me so many chances for which I'm so grateful. You have taught me one of the biggest lessons in life, once you find a true connection hold on to it as tight as you can, whatever the circumstances in which you found it. You are a wonderful person that lit up my life in so many ways, more than you'll ever know. I would do anything to take back my actions, I hope I find peace from this pain soon. I love you and miss you C x

I leave knowning that I have lost my friend in SM: but there is no longer any tie to bind to here in the UK: I start brand new in a new city: a new country: and I am wondering what exactly it is that I am running away from: I may never find out:

I publicly apologize to ITIC: I took my anger and frustration out on her and her mates: I am/ was quite jealous of her good fortune.

You're forgiven. I don't hold on to hate or hard feelings. I wish you all the best. But I will say that I should have stopped seeing you the very first time you lost your temper and cursed me out screaming at me. You're verbally abusive. And I'll never ever deal with that from anyone ever again. No one should stand for being spoken to that way. By anyone. And when they do, they tend to become abusive in return. I won't fall victim to that. I'm not your ex... And regardless of how hot you think you are, you will never ever hear from me ever again. I know that's a new experience for you too. No ones ever walked away from you. Well, welcome to reality. You're memories now.

Oh and that was a big mistake to text me how sorry you were for losing your temper again. It really sucks to be ignored. Live and learn...

Bye now.

I just logged into an old Photobucket account I haven't been on in a while looking for something else and stumbled accross old videos I made for you when we were first getting together. Its been exactly 4 years- December 2009. Wow...just wow. I can't even believe its been that long. I of course tortured myself and spent the last 45 minutes watching them and now I feel like utter crap. I admit I cried. I was so in love with you it's ridiculous. I look at that girl and all I see is wide eyed naivety. Part of me wishes I could go back in time 4 years ago and stop myself from actually going to see you at the end of that month. Tell myself what a huge mistake I would be making. Worn myself about all the ways you wind up hurting me, messing with my head, my emotions. Basically tell myself that my very first instinct was right about you- that you really are just a player who needs attention to feed their ego from every tons of different girls- how you really ARE that person when all is said and done. But then I think...I don't know if I would have listened anyway. I could have had future me right in front of her telling her all the ways you were wrong, how much you would kill me, rip me in two, break my heart and soul....and yet the sick part? I was so in love with you at that point already I would have done it all anyway.

Reminds me of the Trisha Yearwood song 'I would have loved you anyway' - its exactly right. And its sad to think that, I mean I like to think I wouldn't, that I would have enough sense to not do it, to not hurt myself...but I know I wouldn't have. And you know what? I mean whats even sadder? If a genie offered me the chance to go back now to that time and do it all over again, and have everything go exactly the same as it did...as much as I know how much it hurt I probably would still do it. Because that feeling was the best I ever felt. Its so sad...so so SO sad and twisted and messed up, but I have been chasing and yerning for that feeling for 4 years now. Each time I have tried to find it in you, and while I think we got close a few times, it was never 'that' feeling. I need to realize that. THAT feeling isn't YOU....it was the feeling of my first love. When I miss you its not you I miss...its THAT feeling. But in my heart the two will forever be linked. I can't break the connection as much as I try.

God please stop me from reaching out to you, I feel it in my bones I am really close and it scares me a lot because I am almost certain it will hurt me. I am almost positive it will be a negative experience. But I am almost to the point where I know that and don't care. Its because THAT feeling is still looming in my rear view and I miss it so desperately much that I am almost willing to through myself into the fire to somehwat kind of possibly, almost feel 5% of that again for a minute. WHAT the HELL is wrong with me and my thinking?????

It's been 3 months since we split, 3 months since I've seen or heard your voice, and you're still the first thing I think of when I wake up.

You made me so happy in those 2 years, we had everything I wanted and I can't begin to describe the love I had for you, you weren't just my boyfriend, but my best friend too.

And now you have a new girlfriend, a relationship I will never understand, and it kills me thinking of all the stuff you'll be doing together.

In a few weeks it's Xmas, Xmas Eve last year you stayed with me and my family, we woke up Xmas morning together and everything was perfect, now it's all gone.

I hate that you don't want to speak to me, I feel like the bad guy and the enemy when I've done nothing wrong.

I am ready to leave now. Leaving my flat lock and stock. I wish I could muster all the courage needed to tell Ian and SM the real reason I am leaving the country: to make a new start: to clean out the cobbles in my mind.

I am very much afraid of what the States will hold for me: I know no one there: I am not assured an occupation: I must be the daft one for leaving so quickly and without a true plan. But I need to make a break: this period of time has me being quite short with coworkers and strangers alike: I bit the tail of someone on this site for goodness sakes: there was no call for that purpose!

I loved Ian like I had loved no other: including both of my ex's: but he left me to fend for myself when the timing was critical.

I am so afraid that I will never hear from Ian or SM again: I can only blame myself:

So good-bye UK: hello USA.