Post here instead of contacting your ex!

It's Christmas Day here, and every time I want to message you, I'm going to message someone else, or post on here. Because I am determined to prove to myself that I don't NEED you, that I can be ok with you not around. I'm not going to worry about you, or how you are doing, because I should be more worried about myself. But d*mn its hard sometimes

I feel so alone and I just wish that I would find the right person, clearly you have found that person and it hurts me to see you with someone else. I hate that you treated me so bad in the end and cheated on me again, this is so hard to get over and I just dont want to see you with someone else, im so hurt and confused right now.

as I sit here, alone, in my work unit on an oil rig in the Gulf of Mexico, you keep crossing my mind. just the other day, I posted about how over you I was, how we didn't click and how I'm better off without you. but not tonight. am I really over you, or am I just lying to myself? is it just the holiday? I won't lie, I miss the holidays I spent with you and your family from earlier this year. your brother in law is quite a character (in a good way). I miss that sense of "family" that you guys had that I no longer have with my extended relatives. I'm starting to despise this time of the year, and honestly can't wait for the holidays to be done with so I can focus on a new beginning in 2013. The "right" thing to do would be to text you and wish you a Merry Christmas, but I don't want to lie to you by doing that. you're probably with somebody else right now and I'm the last thing on your mind, which is crap because you're constantly crossing mine this evening..music is the best therapy for any curve balls life throws at me so I guess I'll put on the headphones and get lost in the sounds.

Your hold on me is just floating away bit by bit. I will miss your skills and your talent and your energy. I will not miss your chaos your intimacy issues your ability to be blackmailed by your Gf. Knowing you makes me better- my next goals involve tris and first aid. I will be an athlete with my girls and I will take them sailing, safely. You will be absent from my desire and mind. Only sometimes. I admit to "if you could see me now" indulgence. I want you, yes. But I don't need you. I don't think you'll be back. But you will wonder.

I'm crying over you again. I miss you. I think of all the times we've had together and remember them clearly. I know they weren't special to you now but they were special to me. And these memories are really vivid and I really miss you.

It hurts to know that you withdrew from me and moved on during our relationship. It hurts that you just don't care enough. It really hurts and I don't want to feel like this anymore.

I feel so lonely. I feel like I was born to be lonely. Our relationship meant so much to me because I feel very lonely in my own family.

You never truly loved me. You didn't. I was a convenient answer for a while. You don't feel broken cause I never really meant that much to you. I can't wait till you mean nothing to me.

for all the pain and greif you gave me over the years, you gave me alot of happy times. one of our happiest was always at christmas, and i miss that closeness with you. that photo album you made me last year is still the best present ive ever received. how did we get to this position? i wont look at it, ive not looked at it since we broke up, it will only bring pain.

im movin on, are you? have you already moved on? i dont think you hate me, i think you still have some love left for me but for some reason feel like you cant be with me. i dont know anything about you any more and i miss you, do you miss me? i know you will be busy today making dinner for your family, entertaining everyone, and sitting with your nephew. i miss it all, there is nothing here for me with my family. i wonder if il cross your mind at one point today. i hope i do, and i hope you get a sad feeling of regret.

it was your decision, i didnt particularly want any of this, i was willing to work on things when we had our problems instead of run away, but you ran away. you still arent going to apologise, are you? and your not going to tell me the real reasons, are you? all i have is "you were cheeky to me on more than one occasion"

i know you will probably be putting on a brave face to everyone pretending that your life is so great and you can handle being alone, you dont need no man, your an independent woman! well its funny that i know you will be having late nights feeling lost, like something in your life isnt right, and you know exactly what that is.

keep hanging around with those guys, watching the movies that we used to watch, talking our own private talk and inside jokes. have them with these people that crush on you so bad, and you know it so you use them to your advantage, just so you can take your mind off things. i just wonder why you replace me with them? if you didnt want to be with me that much, then why are you pretending they are me? or is it just the thought of me you loved more?

i still wish you a happy christmas, and your family. even your twisted sister. you know why? its because im an adult, and not bitter. i wonder if your family ever think of me

i ***ing hate you slimy ***** go get on two boys i dont give a **** hope u get knocked up and your life turns out crap. how much i invested in you can go **** yourself show how much you love me after 6 years and engagement meant to you well everything your doing is pushing me further and further away and i cant wait till i ***ing forget you and another thing you think your gods gift well truth without your make up you look like a ***ing dog u got gammy feet and u had piles cant wait till the lads see that and i know after a couple of months when you partied and slept around your be begging for me back but this time im gonna close the ***ing door as this is what happened last time the grass aint ***in greener on the other side and for that lil ***** your hanging around with 3\4 of the town knows what she like a 2 faced **** think you should stop digging your self a whole because at the end of the day i aint got with anyone iv had girls come up to me but out of respect for you i aint but looks like its not the other way round which is good as alot of people are now seeing the real you and not that sweet incoent girl you put on go **** yourself you ruined my holiday lost me **** load of money and i hope ur life starts to crumble they say karma is a ***** and soon after the holiday when your skint as you spent all your wages on pay day loans going out every day and you now have to pay rent is gonna hit you right in the face you ***in sketty smelly ***** you try get that bloke to start on me i will litterly go round there and break his ***in legs dont ever contact me again your a waste of air

rant over

I should hate you for making out with your ex the night before the breakup but I can't. I should hate you for breaking up on our three year anniversary date, but I don't. You threw away three years and for what? "You loved me, but weren't in love with me". How's things with the ex? Oh, that's right he lives 4 hours away and is rarely home. I'm sure that will work out well.

thanks for not trying and running away. You really half-assed it for a good 5 months or so. I hope the home we shared is full of memories. I hope when you go home tonight and spend Christmas night alone, I am on your mind and you're wondering if I am home yet...or who I am with, or who I have been talking to.

Really, thanks for showing me your true colors. You'll be back someday...I'm sure of it. When everything doesn't pan out and the grass really isn't greener. I'm sure you sit and wonder about me sometimes, you are human, after all.

You threw a great thing away. Good luck.

You are no longer part of my life. You don't hold the key to my happiness. In fact, you NEVER held it. I can be happy without you. I can live without you. I don't apologize for taking back the life I deserve.

Merry Christmas, ya filthy animal.

No call or text. At this moment I'm okay with it. Drove accross our big cold desert, it was nice - nobody around. Stopped at this RV camp because they were waving at me, thought some assistance was needed. No, they were just drunk and waving at almost non-existent traffic. I was invited to a drink of some hot alcoholic beverage, which I declined as I was driving. Crazy people. The gent of the group asked if I wanted a steak and proceeded to pull out a steak the size of small tire.

I smiled and shook my head, asking instead if they had some water or coffee. I laughed when he tried to throw it to me, threw him off balance and the bottle sailed at me at a wild angle. My laughter, didn't mean to, angered him and I made my leave. Wishing all a merry Christmas. Some smiled and wished it back but the gent stood their angered and his hostile eyes challenged me. I gave him a curt nod and threw my truck into gear. Rolled hard for a mile then pulled over and found cover, I was watching for pursuit. I was 100 miles from the nearest civilization and probably a dangerous place if you weren't careful. No pursuit but I bet their might have been if I had shown fear. Crazy people.

Thought of you, you loved this vast, cold/hot place - thought it romantic and erotically scary but felt so safe as I was there. I remember you saying that I took you to the places people stay away from and it turned you on that I was so confident of myself, turned you on. Made me sad

and cursed the feelings I have for you. I guess you will stay with me for awhile longer, I don't think its love anymore though - just a form of grief. I miss my friend.

I picked up the bottle of cold water and noticed the seal was broken, what a crummy thing to do. Probably drugged. I poured it out and wasn't surprised when it foamed, crazy people.

Vegas is still packed as always. Lots of people hustling and I got a nice room. I looked out the south and took in the vast city still stretching off into the desert. Imagine not even 7 years ago, I walked way out there with you and there was nothing but Palo Verde and virgin desert. Took a nap, hot shower and I think I'm gonna find a good club and enjoy the atmosphere. Maybe a great dinner and a few beers. I miss you but you have a life and I have adventures to complete. I hate this feeling.... ugh.

I was doing waayyy better than i did yesterday .... hung out with family , ate a bunch of food, took a nap and spent alot of time with my son !! Yet, for some REASON, i decided to go on your twitter and found those pics i didnt want to see... those pics of you going out with your friends and new man.. I have to admit, you looked great , but it was a horrible feeling knowing you are having the time of your life while im here missing you ALOT ..

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

I still miss you, and i still love you.

You don't deserve my love or my thoughts today. I won't wish you a Merry Xmas because quite frankly, the way you behaved, you don't deserve one.

I have so many awful memories now because of you. All my happy ones feel tainted.

I sometimes wish i'd never met you, or feel nothing for you. However, i allow myself to feel what i feel. It will pass, and i'll be able to move on confidently soon.

I hope you have a horrible day, wondering why i haven't messaged you. But i know you'll be with her. So enjoy it while it lasts, as you'll only f*ck it all up again like you always do with relationships.

GOOD RIDDANCE

Limiya

I think that I must have the most beautiful girl in my entire city wanting to spend NYE with me this year. And all that I can think about is that time I was dancing with you in my apartment. I would love nothing more than to do that again with you on NYE. Lol you would like her. No doubt Very best to you baby.

Merry Christmas to you. I didn't text you anything, or maybe I forgot. But maybe you already know I've extended those greetings. You wouldn't blame me right? And maybe I shouldn't care, after all you ended it with me. But I wish you a happy Christmas with your warm loving family. Appreciate them, and stay warm. The snow is beautiful tonight