Post here instead of contacting your ex!

The only reason you are not good enough for anyone is because you push people away because you think you're not good enough. That's the only reason. And if you don't fix it, for your sake, then you will end up slowly pushing everyone away and end up alone. You have pushed me away, and you are drifting away from your friends. And it's devastating to watch you do that, and know you need help, but that you need to fix it yourself, none of us can do it for you. And it's devastating to know that ultimately this is what killed "us" and it is beyond my control.

Your a selfish, self-centered woman who only cares about yourself and don't care what chaos it causes and what you leave behind. When things got tough you just up'd and left. Yes I'm angry, yes I'm sad and deep inside you don't deserve me. It's been 38 days NC and its hard. You've moved on to another guy and it hurts. This is life and oneday ill come to terms with it, the "lie" - about wanting long term with me. Today I miss you alot. I haven't cried in a few days but feel its coming back. I've blocked you on FB, I've deleted your number and any unknown that comes through, I ignore. I had a tarot reading and said you will want to come back. That scares me and I hope you don't even though I miss you, or wait, I miss the illusion of you

I wonder how you are doing right now. I heard your brother invited some of my friends to your house last week. I appreciate that he didn't tell me anything, I wish the others were more sensitive. I'm still trying to cope with your change of heart. I still wonder, how can you love your boyfriend but not be "in love with him"? It sucks. I wish I could get you out of my memory forever. I don't even want to keep the good memories. I need a blank slate.

I came here to talk to you but i have nothing to say. If you ever want to find out how much fun it is to be THAT guy, let me know. I wont want you by then, of course. Not sure i even want you now.

Amazing. I wouldn't say this again, just one day later. As if my door is open if the situ changes? Yea, not so much. I have a dinner bet with a friend that you will not call me or text me between now and Jan 31. He says you will. I don't think so. Though you are rather amusing "We still need to go sailing!" When exactly were you planning on doing that? With whom exactly? Really? You are a funny one.

10 months of hundreds and hundreds of messages and no action at all. Why? She really is perfect, I guess. I am sorry for being so honest about what I was doing and how I felt and now it has made you not want to talk to me anymore.

Yes I have been waiting for you. I guess I foolishly thought that you were coming back and you are not. My gut tells me that you arent ever coming back and you never were going to anyway. it was a blessing being with you and life has never been the same without you...... Until we meet again one day. Love you forever baby

Hey,

Five days till Christmas. I'm wishing it to go fast and curse you for ruining an otherwise beautiful event. Bleh. No matter, your memory is like used motor oil it'll muck up anything I get into.

So I'm waiting and wondering if you will send me the Christmas text or call. Probably a cowardly text. Just enough for me to wonder some more and for you to get whatever ego rush you need. I truly hope I don't open it but I will, macho ego always needs to test just how much pain I can take and/or how far along I've come. I hope I get annoyed and delete, not sappy and press my nose against the glass.

Five more days. Ugh. It's alright though. Things with you come out of the blue and there is no damn way I can prepare for that. I decided I will ease back into society. A few dates and maybe some strong personalities will ease my journey and pull me along. That would be nice.

Life has definitely changed for me, in many good ways but I don't see them as the hard work just masks the pain. Soon though, it will be there and I will happy. I hope you are thinking about me and all this NC is making you a better person. My Christmas wish for you.

Sayonara.

Well I just found out that I passed by board exam!! Part of me was feeling very proud, but that lasted for about a second...feelings of sadness then followed as I quickly realized I had no one to share my accomplishments with. It was truly an empty feeling. The one person in the world I want to tell I can't, but I hope and pray that you would be proud of me..all they years of training, all the exams, all the hours put in....I finally made it, and it feels so worthless right now..because the one thing I wanted the most in life...i cant have..

Tonight I should be celebrating, but instead i most likely will be sitting here thinking of you.....

GP

Maybe what happened in our 6 year relationship was that I transfered all my wishes of having a happy relationship on to you and didn't conside how you truly felt: you just weren't that into me. I mean, you did find it hard to say no to people and hurt them. Remember we had Mormons coming round to pray every week for a month because you didn't want to say no. Haha, so this is what happened to us. Wow, you really are a coward.

So, I have taken a step I forbade myself to take back when it might have mattered. I put pics of us up on FB, with a public access. I should have done it when it mattered, and I see now that I did not want to claim you publicly. For all my complaining, I too was keeping my options open. So, I have put you up there now, and yes, I hope she finds them. I do. Because she should know. Whether it happens soon, or months from now, I dont know. I expect I will just leave them. How you will deal with it? I dont know, probably will make it even more important to you that you don't reach out to me. Okay by me.

I just lost a dating prospect because of my FB behavior, I think, but that's okay. I think I need to just run with this a bit. My game was weak, hers was strong. I am above it, yes, but that doesnt mean I am without it.

Have fun dear. She owns your sweet axx.

So, apparently you're talking about me to your girlfriend. I would appreciate it if you didn't. I can't stand up for myself now can I? And honestly, I only have good things to say about you if anyone asks, why is it you can't be that way, too? Our relationship wasn't bad....I wasn't that bad. And she says it's gross? Is she that immature, or what the hell are you telling her about? Another made up story, like what you told me about your ex when we were together? Please, can you learn to keep your mouth shut? I don't know if talking about your past makes you feel better, but I don't like it and neither does your girlfriend. Besides, talking about it makes it seem like you're not over me....and I hate that delusional, false hope. You blocked me on fb, too, about two months after I sent you one message. What was the point of that, even? You never even update your fb for me to check up on your life and I have other ways of contacting you if I wanted to. Was it because you didn't want to see my posts? Idk. I can never get my opinions accross without sounding immature. Sorry. Anyway, Merry Christmas, I suppose.

Also, I just remembered. Tomorrow, you, your gf, and I are all invited to the same party. I have a feeling neither of you will go, but if you do, I hope you will refrain your gf from sending me any passing looks or glares.

I love you. I still love you, after all of this. Or it's more like "I love who you used to be." I love that girl I cherished so much: that assertive, caring, generous, a bit childish but filled with charm and creativity. She was my little princess... but she isn't here anymore. Instead, we have you. I don't love who you have become: selfish, egocentric, immature, lacking empathy. I just don't get how you could change so much.

If my little princess ever decides to come back, please tell her I still love her. I will always love her. And I'll be waiting for her forever.

How could you do this? After giving you everything you wanted, everything you needed, everything you asked for you latch on to another man.

I was cleaning the house today, and I found a pair of your sexy thong underwear that you used to wear before we had kids. It made me break down and cry like a baby.

Now I am going to burn it.

I never knew that I could love and hate somebody at the same time.

You won't understand how this feels being on your side. I don't know who's luckier because of it. But the feeling of rejection is really tough. I wanted to marry you because I was proud of who you were. I enjoyed your company. I just loved you. It's really hard to not have those feelings reciprocated and, in hindsight, I should have protected myself more. With you I felt accepted and then that has been withdrawn. It really hurts to have been with someone and know them intimately for you to accept them and them to say 'nah, I'd rather not'. To be hurt by them and forgive them and then have them not forgive you.

I am left questioning what the hell that was & who you were. I get really distressed because you were a nice guy and I don't know where that person has gone. I wonder, did I do that? Was I a bad influence on you? I am selfish and did that rub off on you?

I'm disappointed beyond words. If you are falling in love with someone new then I wouldn't know what to think about who you are as a person.

I feel like some of my characteristics which are quite relevant in maintaining a long term relationship trust and loyalty have been taken for granted. Was I just used becaue you had low self esteem and couldn't be bothered to find anyone else? Or no one else wanted you?

I really hope there is someone else out there who is older in their mindset. Who isn't obsessed with being liked and has empathy rather than frustration when someone is going through a bad time.

It is so hard to accept that someone you love doesn't love you back. And it hurts all the more because I miss you and I want to see you. I can remember being with you vividly and I just wish I could forget. I regret cherishing the time I had with you.

How could you?!?! How could you tell me you still loved me after breaking up with me and then let me comfort you and hold you while you cried about it. How could you continue to talk to me every single day (you inititating). How can you act so cold towards me now. I hate the fact that my idealistic notion of love is now ruined by the reality - that you never felt that strongly about me like you said you did. That people can fall out of love so easily without putting up a fight.

I'm so hurt. Heartbreak is a different kind of pain, I guess.

I want to hear from you so badly today. I've checked my email an embarrassing amount of times just to see if you're online, just to know that you're at least on your computer and not, I don't know, falling in love. This is making me go insane. I had a dream last night that we were living in a tent together(??) and I know you would have found it funny but I can't break NC to tell you. I know you feel like I choose this ending, but I had no idea that that was how you felt and you never TOLD me, and now you're gone, and moving on, and it hurts. I want you to miss me. I want you to call me to take me back, but you won't, you're better than that.

I hope it doesn't become common place for me to post on here. I don't want to miss you. The only reason I still come on this site it to look through the new posts and imagine you writing them. In the end, I'm not sure what I want. If you came back to me, would I accept? The feelings are still strong, so maybe. Yet, another part of me says no. Maybe I just want you to hang on to me forever, even though that's entirely too selfish. I shouldn't have access to the internet, or know any of your accounts, or your girlfriend's. It stops me from fully moving on and it makes me sound stalkerish. I'm not, I swear. It's so hard for me to like people and to give myself over fully to them, that I feel like maybe you'll be the only one in my life who was able to do that. I know that if you were to come back, we wouldn't last. We're too different. I'm kind of ashamed to say our sex drives were too far apart, also, which is probably a reason why we got so unhappy in the first place. Considering the things your girlfriend posts, I can bet you two get along better in that area. I remember when you told me 'I thought I loved my ex, but I was obviously wrong. I'll never love anyone as much as you.' How many times can you be wrong about that? I hate that I still think about you this much. But, I guess I should also say: You were so good to me. I'll never forget that. I can't hate you and I have no reason to. If things ever get rough, and you need someone to talk to, and if you absolutely have no one left (since I know you wouldn't come to me unless that was the case), then, just know that I can be here for you while having it mean nothing. Just the way you like it. You're a good person, and I'm sorry that you are having troubles finding an education or a good job. You deserve only the best.

I cannot believe we won't have our Christmas together this year, with our tree and our stockings for you, me and kitty. Don't you remember us? Don't you care?? Did you not think that that was the most beautiful, wonderful thing in the world? Who ARE you, now? Who has erased your memory of these things? When the sun came out today after a day of horrendous rain and you txted me, we had that moment of true connection again -- don't you MISS that? Doesn't that mean ANYTHING to you? Is it not significant? I love you so much and I miss you so much. I miss your beautiful blue eyes and your contagious smile.