Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Baby,

I hope you are well? Today has been a rollercoaster day for me.

Not only having to deal with the pain of you been out of my life, but the realisation today that all my memories of you/us I now have to forget, let go of.

Your laugh

Your beautiful smile

The passing scent of your Chanel perfume

Your sweet tender kisses

Our hugs & caresses.

I promised myself 3 things when I got together with you

1) To let you know every day that I loved you.

2) To never take you for granted.

3) To hold you in my arms every night we where together.

3 promises that I kept, 3 promises that now seem pointless.

I really do hope that one day at some point in the future even if for a fleeting moment, you to remember some memories, memories of us and can shed a tear, even a single solitary tear against my ocean of tears that I really did love and care for you.

Love you always

KYAB

xxx

I feel nobody will ever replace you.

I wish you knew how much... i miss you...

There isn't a day that I don't cry for you. Tomorrow... makes a whole month of NC.

It's been tough, but totally worth it!

I have taken our relationship and broken it down to so many pieces, and yet I don't understand still...

I wish I could stop missing you.

You were my first love and I would've done anything for you... but you already knew that.

It's so hard going to bed alone. Not having you kiss me goodnight or tell me you'll 'be to bed in 5 mins'. I feel like I'm just going about life in a whole other world of my own right now. It's as if I'm floating and my feet aren't on the ground. My mind is totally elsewhere. I think about you all the time. Memories keep popping into my head and upsetting me. This happens all day.

I miss you more than you could ever know and although you hurt me so badly, I only wish you all the happiness and success in your life. If only things were different and we could enjoy the happiness and success together, as we originally planned.

My stomach churns, my throat hurts and my heart aches 24/7.

I love you so much, this is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.

Now and then I think of when we were together

Like when you said you felt so happy you could die

I told myself that you were right for me

But felt so lonely in your company

But that was love and it's an ache I still remember...

Now you're just somebody that I used to know

Now you're just somebody that I used to know

This song is so apt. I have this stuck in my head

I'm doing my best to give you your time and space, despite the self loathing I have given myself to text you the other day. Just end it now or say you want me back, I'm fed up with being ok one min then all over the shop the next. Why is it ok for you to text me and say I'm looking hot, but if I want to say hi and hope you are well? nothing. I've reset my feelings and saw your new picture today, it was painful to see how good your looking at the moment, but least it's given me the kick up the butt I need. I'm going back to the gym tomorrow and time to work on myself. I miss you so much and I love you. I'll probably dream about you again.

I thought I was getting better but I'm not. It's your birthday tomorrow and I wish I could have bought you presents and celebrated with you.

I wish you had never originally said you wanted time and space then just decide we didn't have a future together. I have written so many emails to you that I haven't sent because I don't want to be rejected again by you. I gave you so much of me and supported you through everything. How could you do this to me? Whenever I see you I just remember our memories together and I remember how I thought you were the one for me I miss your smile I love you and happy birthday for tomorrow x x

hey just want to see how you and the baby are doing? cant believe we went from saying we love each other forever and always. now we are not even talking and i miss you and nothing change i still love you forever and i hope we can be friends again

I am feeling really down today and I don't know why. It's so nice outside, I should be in a great mood. Instead I feel miserable and weak. I don't know if the relationship I am in now is doing me any good. I think it might be making everything worse. I don't feel excited to see him and I always compare him to you.

I know not every guy I date will make me feel like you did but I just don't feel like I'm with him for the right reasons. He really is just filling a void and it is backfiring in my face.

I am so annoyed by the fact that I'm letting myself get so tormented over this.

I've been wanting to send you an email today, just to say hello and what is going on in your life. But I am hesitant to do that. I know it will feed good to send the email, but then will feel terrible if I didnt get an answer. I am not your ex or you are not your ex, we are just friends but it seems like we are more than that. I just want you to know I care for you and would like to hear from you again.

You can't see the tears in my eyes... but they are there.

You can't see the pain in my smile... but everyone else can.

You can't feel the hurt in my heart... but it exists.

You can never know how much you changed me, hurt me, destroyed the very things that make me who i am... but i will know.

You can never truly understand how much i used to love you... but it is gone now.

You will never be able to find someone who loves you with the will, faith, and trust that i did... but i don't care.

Because you can't make me feel happy ever again... but i can.

You used to hold my world in your hand... but now i'm free.

And i will never let you hurt me again.

I miss you, i miss waking up with you, i miss having you near, i miss your warmth in my life. If i knew what drove you to leave me I would change it in a heart beat. But your with someone else and all i can seem to do is die of the pain. I wanted our lives so much why, why why did it have to be like this.

Now is around the time you would normally phone me. I'm so tempted to phone you... but I can't. I've felt okay the past few days, but I am missing you right now. It's been a week a half... I've missed cuddling up to you so much. It still doesn't feel real.

This is so hard. I have the biggest lump in my throat right now, trying to fight back the tears.

I miss you SO much

I've been wanting to send you an email today, just to say hello and what is going on in your life. But I am hesitant to do that. I know it will feed good to send the email, but then will feel terrible if I didnt get an answer. I am not your ex or you are not your ex, we are just friends but it seems like we are more than that. I just want you to know I care for you and would like to hear from you again.

Feeling the same... exact way.

Well, Just FINALLY deleted every trace of you from my facebook.... It was odd looking at your face and not feeling a thing but betrayal and lies.... You were once a Goddess but now you are a massive druggie who dumped me for a ugly rat looking guy! I hope your life continues to get worse and worse! You deserve so much pain for what you put me through! We could have ruled the our world together but you had to try to assassinate me and my dreams... You should have killed me when you had to chance, I will rise and be everything you cannot and WILL NOT BE!