Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I miss you. I miss you so much it hurts inside. My insides are crying out and I feel hollow. The pain hasn't left me yet. If I could cry, I would, but I can't cry anymore.

I know you're working today and I know you're okay. I want to call you so bad. To hear your voice and know that you're there. But you're not there for me anymore. That hurts.

I want to see you smile just one more time. Smiling at me. It's never going to happen, is it? You're going to tell me to get over you and move on. Well, I'm trying but sometimes I get weak and the pain just takes over me and shakes my entire being.

Your taste, your touch, your eyes, your lips, your ridiculous hair and your fancy clothes. Your cockiness, appreciation for beauty, the complete lack of common sense and direction. I miss all of it.

I miss you.

I am so trying to let go of you. Why do you have to want me as your best friend? Why can't our breakup be like most peoples where after they end it they want nothing or very little to do with the dumpee. You have put me through the ringer this year. We are just too close. I can not transition from a relationship with you and trying to win you back, which I have given up on. To then FWB's for the past 11 months to now just friends. You just expect too much from me. You are now going on some dates and though it is not serious and you are not ready, someday you will be and I am not over you yet.

You say that you want me in your life always. You call me everyday and text me everyday. You ask me to hang out at least once a week. I guess you think I can just turn off my feelings like you can do. I can't. I am trying to stay your friend but i need time and distance and it is clear you will not give it to me. Everyone tells me "and rightfully so" that I need to get away from you. I know they are right and I am trying. We have been through so much now and this year has had so many highs and lows. The lows have been really bad and I need to take everyone's advice and get away from you.

I know you have slept with 7 different guys this year and now you have tested positive for clamidia. Thanks for that. I hope my test comes back negative. I have been a fool with you. You really don't deserve me. I really wish I could meet a nice girl. I am sure it would help me see how little you really mean to me. ugh go away!! lol I know you won't...the only way you will is if I dump you as a friend.

I will not call or text you. I know you wouldn't do this too, but I just have to hold myself back till we meet up.

You broke me a thousand times. It feels like I'd rather hurt as long as your next to me, but your not really mine, and I want you.

I cannot accept any more torture. I don't want this pain. I want you to comfort me, but this is a dream now. You are so different H.

I will love you. Always. Only in my heart.

Rot in hell you screeching fish wife! You seething retard! If it wasn’t for those alimony cheques, you’d be living under a sheet of tarpaulin on East Hastings with all the other misguided refuse. Yeah, ponce of home to England, you weakling. Run away! When faced with a problem, you’d: stop, drop, and cringe up into a ball like a worm. The “Out of sight, out of mind” problem solving strategy will eventually kick you in the ass someday.

I fell in love with you because you actually were a unique person. Now you are common and vulgar. A scheming, manipulative, blond-haired louse, feeding off society like a parasite.

Thankfully, there’s reparative justice that is inescapable to those that cause suffering; what comes around goes around, baby. It happened to my ex wife. Years later, withering and pining for a married man who will NEVER leave his wife for a two-timing gutter tramp. Ha Ha Ha Haaaa! With each day that passes in waiting, her market value shrinks. Once loverboy is tired of her, she’ll be a pariah. A wrinkled and untouchable old crone.

This is your fate as well. Sharked up by every smooth talking hustler out there. Pumped and dumped in your endless quest for validation. Hmmmm…when will I expect your first ‘Oh B, I’m just so sorry for hurting you.’ email to arrive? After you’ve been raked over the coals so many times that you’ll be virtually unrecognizable. Then it’ll be too late, miisy. Those wrinkles and lines in your face mean that you almost at the ‘best before’ date. I wouldn’t cross the street to pee on you if you were on fire.

I had a good weekend, almost great in fact. My friends? Yeah they're the best, no doubt about it. I saw you on Saturday and, unlike Thursday night, I could handle it. You were wearing the tie I bought you the week before we broke up. It reminds you of me, doesn't it? It reminds you of when we were so very, very insanely happy. And then you had to leave me. To focus. I know I was a distraction for so long, but you really loved me. I would hope you still do. I can't control or predict what will happen in the future, and I'm deathly afraid that you'll decide you don't want me. But I know you won't forget me, and I know you won't find any girl who loves you better than I did. I miss you always, and I love you so very much. Just remember everything we had, and don't go against what you promised me.

I just wish everything was OKAY between us. That the hurt and sadness would be gone, so we could talk and not have the undertow of feelings that two people once in love have.

You promised you wouldn't disappear, that you would be there... but you have disappeared, and I guess i have, too.

I miss you. I don't need you to love me, but I miss knowing you.

Sometimes I wonder if you still think of me, if you even care, if you regret losing me, too. If I meant anything to you at all.

Dear ex,

I am so angry at you lately. So angry at you b/c while you're on match again, dating and moving on, I'm still not quite over you. I can't even go on a date.

I can't believe you were back on match the same week you dumped me. Kinda funny you didn't realize you weren't feeling a "connection" till after we had sex. Maybe I'm being unfair, but right now the whole thing just really p***es me off. you.

There's really nothing left to say to you, as I'm pretty much out of words and tears. Do I miss you? Of course. Do I still love you? Obviously. But will I be able to raise my head up and move on ? Like hell I can.

I love you. But that's alright because there will be better out there for me. Remember how I once told you that feelings can not be controlled and they just happen? Without logic? That just bc somebody is 'theoretically' better in many ways doesn't mean I would like them or fall for them? Well it's true isn't it.

But someday soon I WILL find somebody fabulous, whom I will end up falling in love with. Just takes time I guess. I'm still healing and right now I am thinking of you T.

Bill Withers

"Ain't no sunshine when she's gone.

It's not warm when she's away.

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone

and she's always gone too long

anytime she goes away.

Wonder this time where she's gone,

wonder if she's gone to stay

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone

and this house just ain't no home

anytime she goes away.

And I know, I know, I know, I know, I know,

I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know,

I know, I know, I know

Hey, I ought to leave the young thing alone,

but ain't no sunshine when she's gone,

ain't no sunshine when she's gone,

only darkness everyday.

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone,

and this house just ain't no home

anytime she goes away.

Anytime she goes away.

Anytime she goes away.

Anytime she goes away.

Anytime she goes away."

....so. I saw you yesterday. First time outside of work, since the breakup, my house, a hook-up. Your suggestion, but I was happy to comply. A friend came down pretty hard on me after, when I confessed.

I know it doesn't mean anything to you....sure there was tenderness, and affection. But you don't love me enough to give her up. I knew that before our hook-up, during and after. I didn't expect anything to change. Honestly, I am just happy to have had some time with you and to have your kiss, feel you against me, things I never thought would happen again. I don't give a damn if it meant anything to you or not - because it meant something to me. As bad as this may sound, I only hope it happens again. Now baby, do you think I'm strong and amazing? Or do you see me for what I am, in love and weak and pathetic? I'm down with being weak and pathetic, lol....it's how I roll.

Hey ex.

I hate your ex and I don't know why. I just hate her. Maybe because you always spoke well of her, and that's because I spoke well of mine. Did you guys get back together already? You deserve each other.

I'm getting to the point where I'm glad you left me. Simply because I finally realise now how low I've become. The old me would say that it was all because of you, but I've realised that blaming you is stupid. I just overcompensated for what you didn't give me and hence compromised my entire self-worth and self-confidence. I became a mere shadow of my former self. I allowed it to happen. Entirely my fault.

A little birdy told me you're going to get in touch with me sometime from Dec 21 - 26. We'll see.

In the meantime, I'm going to forget you.

(I hate that I still have hope.)

Lastly, I'm sorry that I didn't get over my ex completely before I jumped into it with you. That said, I think you didn't get over your ex either.

Dear previous ex,

I've come to realise I'm still not over you and it's ruining my new relationships. Also, YOU'RE REPULSIVE.

If there's a reason why I distrust men now, it's ALL because of you.

I am imposing NC with you too. At least until I can talk with you without feeling the stab in the heart every time you mention your girlfriend.

This ones for you, Briessa.

Hard to believe... Coming on what... 160 days? Sigh... I should have stayed off this site..... first time I've cried in a couple weeks. I miss you a lot... I'm still angry and sad and emotionaly at what you did.

Sigh... Life just seems so stupid at times and so pointless.... Wake up, walk on a treadmill shower, go to my internship because school has let out... come home. Play games. Watch a T.V Show or something... goto bed. Do it again. And again.

I can only guess what your life is like right now... Wake up, get ready, goto work, get off, go see your new love...

Thats one of the things that stings the most... I remember playing skipbo with you on the futon at, retrospectively, the highest point of our union.... Now it pains me to know that I'll never play skipbo with you again... but that you could have played it with someone else already... Or 2 guys, who knows.

Dear you,

One day, we'll be past this all. I don't know when, but it will come. You, the man I so dearly love and care about and want to be there for, are amazing. You are more than I could have ever hoped for. Our time together was the best I've ever had, right up to the end. I think about you often still. But not every second like I used to, not every minute. It's down to every hour now, and for that I am very happy. I know you will always be mine, if only in my heart. I love you very much, I hope one day we'll be ready for a mature relationship, and a true commitment. Don't worry about how I'm doing anymore, because I am actually doing quite well. I know that I'll have my moments of sadness, of fear, of anger, and of regret. But I won't let that take over my life. Because I have big things to accomplish, and I know I can do them all in time.

I still get lonely when I see couples kissing or holding hands or hugging, and I know that you probably do too. But I have my friends, who will give me a hug when I need one. I have friends who will hold my hand when I need some support. I have God, who will listen to me whenever I need someone to talk to, even in the middle of the night. It has been two months since we've broken up, and it truly has been one of the hardest times in my life. But I can finally say that I am happy. I am happy despite everything. I am not happy 24/7, but then, it's impossible to be happy ALL the time...no matter what the circumstance. You have helped me to see that I can live happily without always wanting to be in a relationship. I have a lot of growing to do still, and I am glad to do it. My self-pity is no more, and I can only let my self-esteem go up from here on out. Yes, I miss you so very much. I always want to talk to you still, to find out how your life is going and what you're accomplishing. I love you very much, and I know that you will always love me, no matter what happens in the future.

If you ever meet a girl who you begin to like, I hope she treats you as well as you deserve. You are NOT a "crappy guy", as you so often say, and I sincerely hope you do not let a girl treat you in a bad way. You deserve nothing but the very best, baby, and if I ever find out that a girl is treating you badly, I WILL have to have a talk with her. I love you always. Know that I will never forget you, or all these months together, or how much you loved me. You are incredible, and I'm just sorry we hadn't met later on when the timing was right.

I'm moving forward, just like you told me. Not moving ON (I don't think I could ever completely move on, you see), but moving forward. I owe it to myself to do that.

a long time has passed since every thing happened. i wish i could forgive you and be friends but things hurt me too much. in some way i still love you and in others i hate you. i think i love the past. the person i thought you were not the person you ended up being. the hopes we had for the future and the plans we made. Now it seems you are planning these things with someone else who took my place all too quickly. Maybe you are happy with this new person. but something tells me your not as you wanted to keep me in your life too. well i may have said i would love you forever but that doesn't make me a mug. i will not be used by you and left hanging. its an insult to myself and your new girlfriend that you would want to spend time with me and do the things you'd do with a partner. i'm sure you realise now you are not going to get my friendship. in some way i hope this is a punishment for you. i can only hope it is as i have no other way to hurt you. i would never lead you on like you did to me.

...going to bed soon. Cool talking to you today, long deep conversation, way too clear that we have so many things in common, our intellects on the same par....not sure you are getting that with her (ok. be real, her fave show is Bad Girl's Club.....really? ) Ok she is beautiful. She's lucky too. I wish I could be her (but with my brain....) Love you much, and always....but I am going to be happy in my life, if you are in it, or not. I love life, way too much, and have far too many things I want to accomplish, to let anyone stand in my way. You have my heart.....but I'm not going to stop living.

1 Mo. and 3 days into NC and this time next week it will be 5 mos since BU. It's really easy to keep busy this time of year so the urge to call you has faded greatly. Still think about you though. Tonight I'm wishing you well with your finals. Of course tomorrow I may think you need to go to hell but we'll see how it goes. It's to bad we could never be friends again, it seems so sad to just burn the bridge on a lot of memories. But I know its for the best to rid my life of you so I'm willing to sacrifice the past.

This weighs heavily on my heart and mind tonight. It's weighed on me since the day it happened. Once again, I am going at it alone, without the support of my partner who helped me to create that life, even if it only existed in my womb for a short time. These 7 months have been the roughest ones I've ever been through. Far surpasses any mental anguish I experience over just being the person that I am. In so many ways, though, despite my heartache, I've been able to gather strength when I thought I had none left.

As a person who deeply fears abandonment, I can't begin to express the imprint you left on my heart the day you walked out the door and never returned. I still, and always will, think of you with a sour taste in my mouth. But I wanted to thank you for leaving. If you hadn't, I wouldn't have gotten to discover how strong I am, how much I can take, how resilient I am. I would have still had to depend on myself with you by my side, because you weren't someone I could lean on when I needed to. I would have felt so much more alone, to be in your presence and know that it brings no support. To be surrounded by people and to feel alone is worse than genuinely being by yourself.

Whenever I tell my story, people hug me and tell me what a strong woman I am. I always laugh a bit. I feel so weak, but in time I have stopped arguing with them. I am strong. Not happy. But strong. One day I hope to have both - Strength and contentment. My heart is too dark right now for the latter. I am bitter. I am jaded. I trust no one, sometimes I even question my own mother. But one day, I will get there, I will climb up these rungs again. Such a simplistic thing to wish for - And such a hard thing for me to strive for.