Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Lord...I knew you checked out long before you ended things, but wow...I never really thought about how long before the last few days. Remembering the things you said to me while drunk...'let's make this work; let's make this work' 'I think the rollercoaster ride has come to an end'...and all this right around the time I found out I was knocked up. That was SO long ago! Why didn't I get the fkn hint?? Oh yea, cuz you dragged it out. Lead me to believe - no, know - that you were still interested. Damn. I know you truly and genuinely loved me, hence why you let it go so long, but I do wish it would've ended sooner

I have just this sudden and heavy feeling in my heart and mind that you've forgotten totally about me. I mean, in 8 weeks (whoohoo!), you'll be sorely reminded of me and the decision we made, so I know you will never be able to totally forget about Nappeal, but @ the same time, you won't be remembering me like I wish you would. Like I remember you. I am trying oh so very hard to convince myself that regardless of our situation that I'll never hear from you again; I'm very much starting to believe it like I know I should, but it still hurts. I really need to stop romanticizing in my mind that we'll get back together once the baby is born. I mean, I really do.

I don't expect you to call anymore like I have in the last month. I know you're not going to. Still tho, I continue to check my phone everyone in a while that I will see your phone number on my phone. Its getting better tho, and I like it. I'm not going to contact you w anything anymore; I want to see if you'll make contact, even just ot see how I'm doing...ya know, being that I'm pregnant and all. Like I said, I just really need to stop making up these scenarios in my mind that we get back together. More then anything I just really, really, really hope you keep your word w how involved you'll be w your son.

I've realized I was nothing to you...@ least @ the end. I was no different then any of those other little club hopping drunk party girls you love so much. There was nothing special there. You believe all women to be the same...useless and undeserving of respect. Its a shame. What's really a shame, is that even knowing all that, I wish I could scratch your little beard again. I got a werid comfort out of that.

Oh, and I found those pics of yourself that you left on the phone you gave me. Yea, those got deleted today. So did the ones that you left on my computer.

This is the second night in a row that I have cried. I feel like my walls are crashing down. All those feelings I had when I was with you are back. Uncertainty, fatigue, no light at the end of the tunnel. Its all back.

What have you done? Why?

Your actions are not even worth my tears. You have moved on and I am but a passing thought if that. So why cant I let go of the hurt and pain you have caused? I cant handle it much longer.

I knew for awhile that you were done. That you were too young for this right now, for us. That you no longer wanted me to be this part of your life. I know you still love me, and I have no doubt of that in my mind. The difference between my love and your love is that mine is unconditional. Where we live and our careers and all the complications to me were just hurdles, vines to untangle. Not deal-breakers.

You say that you want a future with me. That your mom was right about us for now but that it doesn't change that I've "stolen" you from her because you've chosen me forever, that your heart is staying with me even if you're not. And you say that you're not just telling me this to make the breakup easier. I'm the first to hear you're planning on getting me back eventually, and I'll get my trophy one day, but not today. Not for awhile.

You still want to take me out for a drink on your birthday. YOUR birthday. Am I still going to go with you on your lonely birthday roadtrip back to home? Do I still give you the birthday presents I just bought? We're going to try the "friends" thing while you figure your life out so do I still buy you a souvenir while I'm away?

You tell me you don't want me to wait for you, and you want me to make my own plans instead of banking on yours. That you'll come sweep me off my feet once you figure out how to make your career work. That you want to make decisions for you instead of us. Well, guess what. Because of that, I'm going to be waiting for the call when you tell me "it's time, let's go get our future." Our lives are too intertwined to completely avoid each other. Who knew long-distance could get so close?

I miss you already. But I don't want you to come back to me until you're ready to love me as unconditionally as I love you. I really hope it's not 2 years. I'm glad I told you to be a man and decide, I couldn't handle the uncertainty of your hot and cold emotions. I want to ask you how your sisters are, do they like their new teachers? Do they have their best friends in their classes?

You're supposed to be here right now, tonight. I'm not supposed to be going to bed alone. I want your arms around me, holding me tight like you said they always would. I love you.

I woke up today when somewhere somebody listen to a song, he played it for couple of times. I just wanted you to hear it too. This is the song.

NOTHING'S GONNA CHANGE MY LOVE FOR YOU (Glenn Medeiros)

If I had to live my life without you near me

The days would all be empty

The nights would seem so long

With you I see forever oh so clearly

I might have been in love before

But it never felt this strong

Our dreams are young

And we both know they'll take us

Where we want to go

(Chorus 1)

Hold me now

Touch me now

I don't want to live without you

(Chorus 2)

Nothing's gonna change my love for you

You ought know by now how much I love you

One thing you can be sure of

I'll never ask for more than your love

(Chorus 3)

Nothing's gonna change my love for you

You ought know by now how much I love you

The world may change my whole life through

But nothing's gonna change my love for you

If the road ahead is not so easy,

Our love will lead the way for us

Like a guiding star

I'll be there for you if you should need me

You don't have to change a thing

I love you just the way you are

So come with me and share the view

I'll help you see forever too

(Repeat Chorus 1)

(Repeat Chorus 2)

(Repeat Chorus 3)

(Repeat Chorus 2) (2X)

(Repeat Chorus 3)

(Repeat Chorus 2)

hmm... well I can say that regardless of what the future holds, I'm good. I've walked throught the emotional fires of Mordor, and now am much stronger than ever before. The thoughts of you don't bother me much anymore. It was a wonderful chapter in my life, but I'm looking forward to the next. I do wish you happiness in the future, but most of all peace of mind. It is an amazing thing to find, I'm finding this to be true as a type

Oh and as a side note... got a strange text saying "hi" from an unknown number in the middle of the night. Just sayin'

Baby, I woke up today and convinced myself during that wonderful couple minutes when you're not fully conscious that we were still together. I thought to myself, that was a bad dream.

But the bad dream is a reality. Did you get a chance to talk to your dad yet? I'm going to be in your city in a couple days, maybe I should get stuff from you then. I was really good at work yesterday. Didn't cry until it was time to go home. I could barely drive trying to see through my tears. The one guy I can't look at, cause he reminds me of you, was working yesterday too. Probably wondered why I couldn't really speak to him or look his way.

You told me that you'd be easy to get over, you're nothing special, you're just average. Maybe to someone else, but to me you're the man I love and that makes you a thousand times more special than nearly anyone walking this earth. I want to talk to you. I want to hear your voice. I love you.

I got home at 5am yesterday and felt really down.

I miss our talks.

We haven't talked in 43 days. I wonder if you miss me?

I never thought I'd fall for you as hard as I did

(As hard as I did, yeah)

You got me thinkin' bout our life our house and kids, yeah

Every mornin' I look at you and smile

'Cause boy you came around and you knocked me down

Knocked me down

Sometimes love comes around

(Love comes around love comes around)

And it knocks you down

Just get back up

When it knocks you down

(Knocks you down)

Sometimes love comes around

(Love comes around)

And it knocks you down

Just get back up

When it knocks you down

(Knocks you down)

I miss our friendship.

I still think you are making a big mistake. He cheated on you and you still want to go back? And yet you are not willing to give us a chance when we were doing so well. It is your life and your choice and I will say no more.

Whenever I see you or hear your voice or even see your name, I think about what we could have had. And I think about you with him and I just get upset. I wish I would not care. You still want to be friends? I say no, not until I can stop caring.

i got my record of 3 days of nc tonight and then broke no contact and found out she was on a field study that i knew about in advance but forgot about so i kind of had this weird sensation of breaking no contact and then forced no contact and i feel like my brain is emotionally fried

I feel stupid for doing this lol, it had to come to this, me on some relationship site, wasting my time, writing, thinking about YOUR PATHETIC ASS. but i need to vent....

it's been 3 months, NO CONTACT

- I hate you

- I miss you

- Sometimes I miss you so much it hurts, and then I think why am I STILL hurting myself over YOU?

- It hurt me so much that we went from being two people who shared a connection, intimate feelings, thoughts and desires, to being complete strangers

- I still think about you everyday when I DON'T WANT TO, again, I question myself why???

- I sort of wish we still speak, I never really wanted you gone from my life forever but it seems like you do

- There were some good memories and moments, so thank you for those

- You showed me what it was like to be IN LOVE, for the first time

- It was YOU who wanted this relationship, YOU pursued me when I didn't really want to, but I gave you a chance, and I fell for you, with you not having the intention of catching and holding on to me

- You're a bastard

- You took me on a ride

- YOU didn't make it work, when I tried to

- You put me AFTER your friends

- I was just an OPTION for you, what I think now anyway

- If this relationship, or I, even meant just a little bit you, you could have atleast ACTED like you cared

- Maybe I never really meant anything to you, felt it especially during the last few weeks of our relationship........

- I should have dumped your ass ages ago, instead i'm kicking myself for dragging it on and letting it get to the point where I ended up giving you the chance of initiating the break up ](*,)

- But now i know an example of what a * * * * boyfriend is, so thank you, i will avoid your type in the future

goodbye, * * * * * * *

it must have been love, but it's over now = song that is playing RIGHT NOW. HA

I've had my lows this past week, but I'm up again. I went on a beautiful walk this morning and as I took my time, looking at every blooming flower, to feel the sun and breeze hit me, I realized that I am so thankful for my life, with or without you. I wish you could have joined me on this walk, but I'm starting to believe that my life is worth so much than pain and sadness over someone who does not want me.

Crying and being sad over you is not the love story God wanted me to have.

I'm wondering if you think about us....about being together.....

All my friends saying that we will marry one day, ALL of them! Even those who don't know you. I want them be right so much.

I want you to be next to me right now....want you to hug me.....to feel your worm.....my heart is dying without you

I resent you for the stupid choice you made because your stupid choice costs me a chance for happiness with you. Your reasons don't even make sense to me. Then I think of you and him sharing a life and I get very pissed. The girl I love is now with some other guy and it just makes me so mad. Then I think about the things that we have done and the things that we have planned but will never do and I miss you so much. Ahhh, how I wish I could just flip a switch and forget all about you!