Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I miss you. Go and learn the lessons you have to learn, even if they're by your old crush hurting you, or not fulfilling you. Learn that spark is worth nothing. Learn you can't chase the past. Learn you can't change people. Come back to me a new, better person, and I'll be here a new, better person. You may pursue me then if you wish. If you don't, you let the best guy you've been with slip away.

Howcould you hurt me this way? All the things we spoke about didnt mean nothing to you.All the times i was there for you when you were down,I gave everything to you and you just throw it all back in my face.You were the one who moved things fast you kept telling me you loved me,i was your soulmate etc.I let you into my heart and my life now i hope your happy that i am so hurt.They say what comes around goes around and i hope thats so true and you get to feel some of the pain im feeling right now....

I'm still thiniing about you, even though you have "moved on" and you're already "sort of seeing" someone else. You were never really in that relationship we were supposed to be having anyway. you tortured me relentlessly. You've crushed my spirit and yet I still want you,

I am missing you today and very sad that we are not still together. Your indecision and inability to be honest with me has messed with my head so badly. I just wish you would have been honest with me and not hurt me so much. I hope someday you realize what you did to me.

Even with that said, I really miss you today.

I just want you to know that this has not been easy for me! I keep thinking that you are out enjoying life and having a wonderful time but the truth is, i'm sure your'e not. You are still the same person I knew (except now I see the ugly cold side of you) it's just that you are not with me.

But, I understand why you did what you did, I am moving on and no longer going to dwell on the past. If you don't want to be with me anymore, fine! I accept your decision and I reject your rejection. In my mind, I dumped you and this all happened cause I've been sub consciously pushing you away cause I knew you were not the one for me. You just broke up with me before I had the chance to. I've always had my doubts, we are too different and not going in the same direction.

You once asked me, why I think it's so hard to make this r s work, why we always fight. I never told you the truth and the truth is that I don't love you as much as I thought I did. I never had the heart to tell you.

So if I am speaking from my heart, why do I miss you so? Why do I still think of you? Do you miss me at all? Do you think of me? Am I just fooling myself to make myself feel better? There are so many emotions I am dealing with, it's so hard....

We were on the same path in life, you knew I was ready to commit, I was there to be your strength but needed you to be mine, and not even by much. You just had to keep being my loving girlfriend. But you did something so uncharacteristic of you - went with your hormones, allowed your own judgement to cloud, threw it all away for a guy who isn't worth the time of day. A guy we've both lived with before and seen how bad he is. A guy who hasn't changed and still lives to smoke pot. A guy who treated his ex, your friend, like total * * * * . And you traded the first boyfriend who gave you such a level of satisfaction for so long like that? Who wants to be better?

Could I even let you back if you came back? Oh, I know you'll be in contact eventually. You pretty much stalked your first ex, even though you thought he was an * * * * * * * . You beg for continuous closure, almost as if you are looking down on him to comfort where you are in life. I'm sorry, but when you look at me, I'll be shining. No comfort will come like that. Maybe you'll regret it and I'll have to think long and hard about rather you deserve my heart again. You already crushed it once, and no matter how much you pretend you did it for the right reasons, you didn't. And we've both been miserable since.

I'm sorry we can't be friends... but you effectively closed that door the day you started chatting up and dating another girl when you were still in a relationship with me. You may say I'm angry or bitter and sure in some ways I am but really how could I be friends with someone who had so little respect for me that they lied, deceived me, cheated on me and then effectively blamed me for our break up. You did all this whilst I was still your girlfriend. Just imagine how badly you would treat me as a friend! That is why we will never be friends and that is so sad after everything we have been through together. All those wonderful memories tainted. It makes a complete mockery of our time together. :sad:

Ok this is really old. Its a letter to the Ex before my last two boyfriends that i wrote back in 2007 (that i posted on my private blog instead of sending to him). I'm totally over that guy now but hell reading it made me laugh. I was kinda crazy. and its funny how feelings change and fade. i can't believe i was so bitter!:

Ok trip down memory lane over... now what i really want to say to a different ex, the most recent one:

I still find it hard to believe your silence. After you broke up with me, giving me the chance to send you into coventry would be the very least you could do... not the other way around. especially as i know you are friends with all of your exes. I feel like i have been shortchanged, because taking yourself away gives you all the power, well until time heals my bruised ego and the sadness inside you created when you left.

I haven't talked to you for about two months and I haven't called you for three weeks. I don't know what is going on in your life. I have sort of moved on and almost fallen in love with someone else. Today, it is almost 9 months since I haven't seen you. For first time, I feel like I may be able to move on from us and what we had. It still feels sad though. Did you do it?? Did you already move on? Did you decide not to contact me ever again? I just wonder... 9 more months and maybe I have already forgotten all that? I promised to wait one year, until June-July 2010 and the time came. You are now past, more than ever, this is the farthest I have gone to be ready to be without you. What does the future hold??

i love you so much, and it's a shame that you couldn't give that back to me.

i deserve someone so much better than you.

i deserve someone who will treat me better and embrace my qualities.

you'll regret letting me go one day. i'm sure of it.

I'm sorry I let you go.

And I'm sorry that I still can't untangle my feelings to figure out what's really going on inside of me. Why I never felt right about our relationship. If I rush back into things, I will probably just hurt you again. I need time to sort things out, but by the time I do, I'm sure you'll have already found someone else, someone better who can accept you completely for who you are. And there's no guarantee that when I do get everything sorted out I will want you back.

I miss you so much.

I'm taking two benadryl a night now just so I can get a decent amount of sleep. But that won't stop the dreams about you.

I don't want to have to hate you just to move on. We were good together, and still are, lets deal with your sadness and regret together... Please just let me love you and give into your love for me.

I don't want to have to hate you just so I can survive with what I've lost...

Wow, sorry for the triple post, I've got a lot of unresolved feelings towards this girl... but I think this is helping...

You are still so open to me, so why is lunch such a big commitment? I could accept either yes or no, but I never expected this silence. This silence has put me right into the moment that you first broke my heart.

Happy birthday. You cannot even imagine how much I want to call you. To talk, catch up, let you know how things are and find out how things are. But you have no interest I suppose - clearly. So I won't acknowledge your day to you but I did not forget. I'm starting to wish I could though. It would be a helluva lot easier to be a cold heartless coward and simply say 'meh, screw you.' Ya know, like you did me. =p Oh well, I'm sure this experience is (has) hardening my heart enough to do that in the future. Thanks?! Meh, I guess.

Yours always.

Some things I want to get out, if I ever talk to him.

-I realize I have been very immature.

-Having my heart broken and having time to myself to think made me realize some things. Hindsight is of course 20/20 and I guarantee I have learned

-First of all, there are a few things in my personality that can be worked on. The first thing is being more tactful with my words and not just blurt out whatever is on top of my head. I need to stay calm and sometimes just sit with my emotions, however difficult.

-Second, I realize I should've been more patient and understanding. I realize you have trust issues and I definitely have not done a good job in handling them. Stepping away from the situation really enabled me to see it more clearly. I really like you and you're the person I want to be with, so I am gonna have to do whatever it takes to help you gain trust in me. Instead, I spent too much time and energy being angry and defensive that you didn't trust me and accused me. Of course, some anger is warranted on my part, but still, I should lookekd past that and be more patient and understanding of your trust issues, as you did have some reason to mistrust me. I have a tendency to live in my own world and see things through only my eyes. All I knew was that I have not and would not ever cheat on you, and I thought you would see that too, so I was not considerate of how sometimes my actions may look suspicious. I could have done a much better job at reassuring you that I only wanted you.

-It of course frustrates me that you cant see me for the person I am. I am extremely loyal when I love someone. Loyal like a dog. Love is the only thing I've ever deeply desired in my life, and I would never do anything to jeopardize it or lose it, such as to cheat.

-I am sorry for the way I acted when we first broke up and were still speaking. I was pressuring you to give me answers and stepping back, I realize you needed time. I should've given you time instead of pressuring you, demanding answers. I hope you understand that I was extremely hurt. I was heartbroken.

- I still am very hurt and very angry sometimes. I feel like you've discarded me like I'm trash. I feel like you're treating me as though I am some monster who has betrayed you and you won't even see me or speak to me anymore, when just a month ago I was always by your side. Do I really mean nothing to you now?

-I've already told you how I feel in that email I sent you and it was completely sincere. I really don't know how you feel. I think I like you a lot more than you like me because I would never leave you or give up on you. Is there someone else? Have you lost feelings for me? Or you never really liked me that much? If you don't feel the same way about me you would be doing me a huge favor by letting me know so I can let go.