Post here instead of contacting your ex!

it wouldn't surprise me if you were with someone else already, or seeing someone. Kendra said she thought you had went out but she couldn't be sure. I handled it then but to know you are actually with another woman... I know I'm not ready for that. That will set me back.

I don't have the urge to call you but I think about you every second of every day and miss you just as much. I want to move on, I really do... and in a way I'm excited about getting back out and dating. But it's only been a little over a month since we broke up....... I need something, anything to get my mind off you though and the fact you haven't called in almost a week.

I wonder if you still love me...

I contacted u this morn, at first i totally wish i hadn't. But u have certainly made it clear by ur actions and words that we will never be together again. U are not prepared to do the long distance. Now I need to find myself, be strong and accept this... u keep saying sorry and that u think about me alot, but its not the thinking that I want and ur version of friends is not what i want either.

I can't go back to someone who just says "Hi" after everything we have been thru. So, again after 5wks I am back to square one and starting the NC again! GRRRR

Why are you upset that I said you cheated on me? Maybe if you hadn't have done it, you wouldn't be upset that I'm saying it. Your friend added me on Facebook, to only have a go at me. What the hell?

You obviously care because you're getting your friends to talk to me about it.

God.

If you hadn't have cheated on me with your friend, this would not have happened.

* * * * you and * * * * off out of my life.

Today marks the anniversary of the day that I broke up with you.

I knew that it was the right thing to do. For you, for me, and for everyone else that would have been affected by the exposure of our relationship. It was wrong of me to have even thought about starting a relationship with you, let alone cultivating a 10 year affair and falling head over heels in love with you.

Now I know better and I understand that I was fooling myself. I let the normal everyday stresses of marriage and family get the better of me. I used you to get away from the things that made me unhappy. I should have never done that. I really did fall in love with you. I really loved who you are, and everything about you. I meant it when I said that if I were single I would have married you in a heartbeat. You are and will always be a very special woman in my heart. That's why I can't say that I regret anything I did, even if it was wrong. I can't bear the thought of us never having met or never sharing the things we did. It was all wonderful. But, alas, reality stepped in and we did the right thing. Painful as it was, both you and I know that it was the only solution.

As always, I only wish the very best for you. I hope that you are happy beyond description and that you look back at us with fondness and some love. I will always love you, albeit in a more subdued, resigned way. I can't help but think that we may have a chance in a distant future. Only time will tell.

I finally out why your attraction towards me has gone away... The day that your parents found out about us having sex you were so scared about upsetting them again and you said that you wanted to wait til we were done with school to have sex again. I respected your decision. I respected you too much to even bring it up again. But unfortunately, The was the downfall to our relationship. Sex is a big part of a relationship and allows the two people to feel connected with one another and the day you wanted to stop having sex, that's the day when it start to go downhill but I was too blind to see because I took the benefit of the doubt that you would still be with me... I don't know what to think about this but it's just how I feel and I hope you realize that because you have made that decision, you made a mistake in leaving me. I gave you the world!

was doing ok and for some reason the rush came back, the feelings of sadness..

sticking to my guns here though. still wish you were dead, still think you are a jerk, and still think you and your circle are warped in the head..

there, I feel better....

This too shall pass..

you will never get the chance to do this to me a third time...

Well R, I spent the night with A last night.... I missed you almost the whole time, and I don't think I can keep seeing A because I don't want him to be a band-aid for the wounds that you inflicted upon me.

It isn't fair on him.

Come back to me R - I miss you immensly.. You're all I think about and I love you more than anything in the world.

x

I'll just post a song I wrote lately

The pillars broke and fell appart

oh how much void in my heart

see the butterflies dancing in the air

and the grass growing on my feet

now it's solitute concrete

Our feet interwoven and we so perplexed

waving from our bed baby what lies next?

this is dark obsession, this is dark obsession

A wave crashed and took it all

pebbles and castles at nightfall

feel the sun warm covering my face

a red moon reminiscent of our dream

now it's solitute concrete

waving from our bed baby what lies next?

this is dark obsession, this is dark obsession

I realise now that i should have know better. I gave up so much and lost so many friends so that we could be together and now i can't believe that after everything we went through in the beginning, that i mean so little to you now.

To you this was obviously just a fling. Well, it's unfair to have led me on. What hurts most is that you were a coward and just became more and more distant, made me believe i was doing the right thing for YOU by ending this relationship when i never wanted to. Now i find out that after only a couple of weeks of splitting because 'you're not in the right frame of mind for a relationship' you are online dating and looking to find 'the one'. I know now that i should never have gone out with a bisexual guy. I would never have been enough i guess.

I loved you so much and all you did was break my heart and leave me thinking i meant nothing to you at all. I really wish i did hate you, but i can't....even now i'm just trying to understand and help to ease your guilt.....because i love you. As i said, i gave up so much for this relationship.....as it transpire the biggest thing was my self respect and confidence.

6 months today. Wow. It's so hard to believe. You've cut me completely out of your life. It's like a never existed in your world. Do you even think of me?! I mean ever? Sure seems like that's a very silently loud - no. So you'll know, yes, I do still exist. I'm still a fun person. I'm still a good man. I am special and not replacable. Why you would agree with that then 'replace' me and ignore me is beyond me. I really do/did deserve a helluva lot better. I wonder what you told your family, wonder if became the bad guy. Have you brought the new guy around already? None of my business I know but can your family be so fast to accept some new guy so quickly...especially since your mom fully expected me to be there now. I feel badly she was lead on in Europe too. I wish I could tell her I didn't know and I'm sorry. Why did you let us all take that trip then dump me 2 weeks later?! My god that was cruel and unfair. I'm so sad. 6 months, and I don't exist. Do you ever think of me....

I feel so empty. You came into my life and left. Like a flash. You made me believe that I deserved a second chance at love. You made me believe that my "one" had arrived, after all. You made me believe like I was worthy of someone like you. And then, in the same surpising manner you came into my life you left. It's like you have never existed. Just that I know you did. I know we could have been so good together but you never really gave us a chance. Why not? What happened? Why did it seem like we were going to build something special and you changed your mind and left? I will never know... And I will never understand why faith put you in my life like this... just to take you away so fast and leave me so frustrated.

I really thought you'd be my one.

I was woken up this morning by the weather here. Odd how moving an hour away can drastically change the weather... it was raining hard and the wind was howling. I tried to open the patio door and couldn't. Once I did, it looked like tornado weather. Didn't help matters that the tv said we were under a tornado warning, meaning one had touched down.

Is it odd that the first thing that popped into my mind was oh god, I'm going to die and never tell him how much I love him again........

I wonder if you ever have moments like that..

I miss ur attention, I don't miss u

You were everything I didnt want in a guy, no job, 4 kids, u never left the house, sat on comp all day, had no friends, no money, fat, no dress sense. Oh and trust me the hotshot u thought u were in the bedroom, lets just say u were my worse.

What was I thinking?

I still can't come to terms with why it hurt so much and still does to an extent

Its been the first day that I have not cried over you. I want to tell you that while I am still not over what happened, I am over you. Im still hurt and sad and lonely but I am done with you. Today I sold all the jewlery you ever gave me and I have donated evething that I could and throw out the rest of it.

You have been erased from my life. I know that while you may not regrete losing me now you will, maybe not this week or even this month. But in a few years you will look back and ask yourself why you throw me away.

I'm at a point in my life were I can't be a good boyfriend, I don't have the time, or the mindset. Where you are in relativity to that, I'll let you decide. When I become the man I want to be, the man I know is inside of me, the man you know is inside of me deep down.. and if you become the woman I know is inside of you, the woman I loved inside of you. I'm just warning you, I'm gonna swoop you off you're feet. I don't know how long that's gonna be for me, or you.. if you date other people, get another boyfriend, that's what you need to do. and i'm not gonna apologize for things i've said, or our past or anything, that was just cuz I was flustered at the time. i'm just giving you a heads up, bye

I wish you would understand that I am sorry for what happened. Everything I did was for us and to make you happy. You promised you'd be there forever and always, no matter what. You left me as if I were nothing and you will never understand how much this is hurting me!

You're a good guy and I wish you the best of luck, hopefully one day you will realize what I was prepared to do for you. Things happen and people make mistakes. I forgave you for yours, why couldn't you forgive me for mine! especially when you told me if I were honest with you, you would not leave.

You could have had a happy life with me.