mwanna

Attended a wedding last night. Although I enjoyed the happy atmosphere and the touching speeches...my god did it make me feel extra lonely.

The couple started talking about how they first met and all that and I started imagining how I'd meet my future gf...just made it worse haha.

Anyways, just had to get that out, the search continues!!

I'm the same way. I went to a wedding last night also and I felt so awkward. I was alone and I thought I'd know more people (childhood and high school friends got married--i saw friends from high school but they're all stuck in the same attitude they were in in HS--talking about getting stoned and all that). I looked pretty and felt pretty but felt awkward. Ended up leaving super early.

Went to a wedding last month and felt lonely but had more fun b/c a lot of girlfriends were there and we danced and had a good time.

I have dreams of meeting the right guy. It'll come when it's supposed to. I just try to be patient

i've always enjoyed going to weddings because i find them so full of love and hopeful. i sometimes ask how people (the couple, the guests) met each other, and it gives me ideas to try. the last few weddings i went to, the couples met online. i also like to go to weddings and hang out with my single friends and just have fun and dance, and chat up new people.

PS - it's an excuse to eat cake!!!!

Archived