should i dye my hair black ?

Isn't your color already black?you seem to be having dark hair and I think that looks good on you. Do you wanna go the darkest black? I guess probably it would not be the best idea. It does not look good on most people. It is a great color but a little bit too much for most faces.

Your current color actually suits you really well, I don't think you should do it.

Plus, keep in mind that once you dye it black, getting it back to your natural color (if you don't like it or if you tire of it) is going to be a HUGE pain and will probably cause a lot of trauma to your hair. I say this from experience!

Your current color actually suits you really well, I don't think you should do it.

Plus, keep in mind that once you dye it black, getting it back to your natural color (if you don't like it or if you tire of it) is going to be a HUGE pain and will probably cause a lot of trauma to your hair. I say this from experience!

my hair is really dark already so I did not have that problem at all,lol. Actually a few weeks after going hardcore black, my natural color is back!!

I would NEVER dye my virgin gold hair...Never done and never will do it...I would be afraid it would fall out or turn some odd color that takes years to grow out....Not a good idea...If you do decide to do it..I would research the salon and make sure you read the reviews of many places, go there talk to them and see what their setup is before allowing anyone to dye, highlight, or cut your hair.

Best to you!

im thinking about dying my hair black...does nayone think this would look good? or any ideas or advice? this is how i look now with my natural color or ..dark brown ishh? thank you..any advice is needed ive never done this before! and be honest!! =)

when anyone other then african americans or asians have black hair it looks fake.

stick with your natural color.

I dye the underneath of my hair black and I'm a natural redhead, it looks brilliant and healthy and If I want it gone I just let it grow out. Does'nt seem that difficult to me.

even though you think cos your hair is dark already that you would'nt get bad roots, trust me you would.

I think your hair is really nice as it is though.

True black hair usually does not look good with people's complexion unless it is their natural hair color. It looks too stark, and frequently makes the person look pasty and washed out.

It also won't have the natural shine of natural black hair, and frequently looks dull and drab.

Most professional stylists recommend you DON'T dye your hair black unless you are going gray and that is your natural color.

Archived