Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Shelby...as we know it.

dangletsbang

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How so? That's scary!!

When I run it's around a 2 1/2 mile square by my house. He lives on one side of he square and would drive by me 2 or 3 times like he just 'happened to be passing by'...he would hang his head out the window and drive super slow. The last time I ran, I was finishing my run and it was super close to getting dark...I was running by his house and all of the sudden I heard a truck door slam. He pulled out and started following me, turned into his dad's driveway and then shined his headlights on me as I got onto my street. It was terrifying.

Yeah, but at that exact time my 'loyal' dog who NEVER runs off from me saw a cat crouching in the grass at another house and ran hundreds of feet ahead of me. I carry a little pepper spray keychain with me but still. This guy gives me major creeps cuz his family has been known for incestual pedophilia...like I can't say for certain about HIM but I know his daughter was molested by her uncle as a teenager, his niece was pregnant at 13 and was suddenly moved away when it happened...I dunno. I looked up stuff on him but I couldn't find anything.

Yeah, but at that exact time my 'loyal' dog who NEVER runs off from me saw a cat crouching in the grass at another house and ran hundreds of feet ahead of me. I carry a little pepper spray keychain with me but still. This guy gives me major creeps cuz his family has been known for incestual pedophilia...like I can't say for certain about HIM but I know his daughter was molested by her uncle as a teenager, his niece was pregnant at 13 and was suddenly moved away when it happened...I dunno. I looked up stuff on him but I couldn't find anything.

I had a girlfriend years ago that was originally from Texas. She was taken away from her family and adopted here up north because her grandfather and uncle were molesting her. What the hell is in the water down there???

I wanted to post a few pictures of Hayden since I usually get on ena on my computer at work...

image removed

image removed

Hayden with his pawpaw and his cousins on his dad's side.

image removed

image removed

Me, Hayden's aunt and their cousins fiancé this past weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using link removed

This normal 5 day work week has kicked my behind. Hayden went back to daycare this week. Waking him up in the mornings is like waking me up...neither of us are morning people at all. Thankfully he slept all night last night so I could do the same. He still will usually wake up one time a night. Due to our work schedules and my sister riding with me to work a couple days this week, I haven't gotten to see K...thankfully I will tomorrow but it's been a week.. i'm thankful though cuz some people don't get to see their SO that often...it also gives us time to miss eachother. I just got spoiled by the holidays I guess...with Christmas and New years being in the middle of the week.

what a saturday night. note to self: don't try to calm young drunk girls down. you'll get no where but you will lose a nail. I think next time someone suggests a house party at that specific person's house, I will decline. o____o

Found Hayden's swimsuit for this year already! They had ninja turtle ones at Target and they were already picked through so I decided to go ahead and snatch them up. He was super excited. also got him a ninja turtle valentines shirt. Love this phase that he's in.

Update on my dad...he still has the hardware on his leg. The removal has been delayed because of the slow process of healing in his bone. He saw his original surgeon's partner yesterday and they've decided that even though it's not healing like it's supposed to, this hardware needs to be removed anyway. He could need a total of 3 surgeries but they're proceeding with the first this Thursday. My dad is super upset. I'm slightly nervous about this but unfortunately, there's nothing we can do. He was only supposed to wear this thing for 3 months...3 months has turned into almost 7 and we're still not where we need to be. This is all in God's plan though and I keep telling my dad that. It may not turn out like we expected it to but it will be okay. Whatever happens, we will cope..we will deal. This has been such a tough road on all of us...my mom and dad say they're divorcing as soon as it's over but who knows, they all say things out of anger...i'm just ready for this to be over with.

I'm okay, i've just been really dreading going home lately. My dad is constantly up and down with his mood swings...sometimes he's disgusted, sometimes he's grumpy, sometimes we get along..my mom, as i've talked about before, is a noncompliant diabetic. She works and then just constantly complains about how tired she is, how she doesn't feel good...but she doesn't want to exercise because she's 'too tired'. She fell last week and hurt her thumb. Her doctor decided to put her on an antidepressant. She doesn't want to work on her hoarding issue. She can't handle anything at all...sometimes my dad will just ask a question and she's like "i can't take it anymore!" and disappears into her room. We have such a small house it's like I can't escape. With my income tax, i'm finally gonna pursue getting my little single wide trailer to put on my land. I just can't take living with them anymore, it's driving me insane. Hayden deserves his own room. I want to be able to invite people over or for K to come stay every once in a while. I'll still be there so I can help them but I can't be in the same house as them anymore.

It's gonna take some patience on my end and some financial planning...i'm terrible with managing money but it's something I have to do. I wanted a new car this year and to buy Hayden a swingset with my income tax but that's just gonna have to wait. I think we will both be happier with our house.

A house is much more worth it than a new car or a new toy. I'm SO glad I didn't buy a new car with my inheritance and put it to a house instead. And it's not the the house for you and Hayden, it's a home where you can go and be your own family, away from the stress of living with your parents but still be close to them.

I agree, a place of our own is something we need much more than a car or a swingset.

My dad had his hardware removed yesterday. I'm pretty upset right now because they kinda left us in the dark yesterday about his prognosis and that they would be 'treating him like he had infection even though he didn't'. Today the physician assistant comes in and tells my dad that some of the pin sites 'were pretty bad infected' and that they'll be putting a PICC line in to start IV abx. There was also an issue yesterday when they were trying to put his catheter in. Apparently it wouldn't go in and whoever was doing it got aggressive and caused some trauma, causing him to bleed significantly in his bladder. The blood started clotting up and a urologist had to actually come in, manually remove the clotting with a metal tube thing and put in a 3 way catheter. He said my dad probably has an enlarged prostate that needs to be evaluated and that by removing the clotting, it was a 'disaster averted'. I'm so used to having an expected outcome, having a little control and knowing what's gonna happen...but with this I have no idea. I just have to be strong for my dad and take it day by day. They're still saying that in 6 weeks, he will have to go in for major surgery on the break and remove some old hardware from a hip break a long time ago.

This is just a mess and it's honestly my fault since I pushed for the second opinion last year.

Archived