"boob guys" and boob size

pinkrobot

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To me..sipping my coffee as the world goes by..a woman gliding past can be poetry in motion..a work of art in her own right..Do I see a woman for the size of her breasts?NO. Do I judge a woman on her butt..no... To me there is much more chemistry to be exuded by a confident women as she walks confident in her sexiness. This is he essence...of a woman...not a pair of boobs...

you think your boobs are small? think of kate hudson... that woman is BEAUTIFUL. infact, i think she is one of the most beautiful women out there... and yet her boobs are probably smaller than mine were before puberty.

a) Very good point.

b) I was taking a sip of coffee as I read this and almost spit it out when I started laughing out loud.

Honestly though, that's true...that did make me feel a little better at least.

i am sure he still loves your body and breasts. if he was disappointed he probably wouldn't have been with you.

my guy was an ass man, i always thought he wouldn't be that interested in me cause i don't have a big bum or anything. but he still had 100 good things to say about my ass - even i began believing it - so i doubt your bf would be thinking "her boobs aren't big enough". it's just a feture that he is highly attracted to. i'm sure if he liked ONLY big boobs he would have passed on you.

I think that this issue relates back to the fact that you are insecure about your breasts. You have stated that your current bf still wants actively wants to see your breasts, I would say that is an indication that he likes them. If large breasts were that important to him then he wouldnt date a girl who small breasts because he would only date women who had a larger chest.

You are more important to him than big boobs ever could be. Just because you're a boob guy, doesn't mean thats what you ultimately want or will ONLY go for girls with big boobs, take it from a boob guy. If hes a definite boob guy, and hes with you even though you don't have big boobs, hes in love with you.

Hope that answered your question

having big boobs isn't as great as people seem to think!

I have DD breasts and here are a few things that suck about it:

1. It's hard to buy NICE bras, SEXY bras, that actually fit. And NO WAY am i buying maternity/nursing bras, but they seem to be the only ones that could possibly fit me. Or real ugly unattractive bras.

2. Sleazy guys think it's their God-given right to openly ogle and make comments, loudly and in public, about the size of your boobs.

3. Talking to men it a little difficult if they can't even look you in the eye properly due to twin distractions. Yeah I know men look at boobs of all sizes, but when they BIG well, let's just say they find it harder to be subtle.

4. Cute, sexy tops can look downright vulgar on someone with big boobs.

5. Wearing sports bras can be torture because for some reason, NIKE doesn't seem to make bras for breasts my size and this one particular NIKE sports bra i have positively mashes my breast together and working out is kinda uncomfortable after a certain period of time. Especially when you need to do pulldowns or other weight training that requires you to lean into the support with your chest pushing into it - double ouch!

Luckily my boobs aren't SO big that I have back problems, and I'm actually hoping my boobs would go down a cup size now that I'm losing weight and working out and being healthy.

I think at the end of the day guys just love breasts no matter what size...

You are more important to him than big boobs ever could be. Just because you're a boob guy, doesn't mean thats what you ultimately want or will ONLY go for girls with big boobs, take it from a boob guy. If hes a definite boob guy, and hes with you even though you don't have big boobs, hes in love with you.

Hope that answered your question

Wow, that was really nice to hear. Thank you!

I heard in an interview from a few 'dating consultants' that what makes a guy a boob, leg,face,butt guy are what they see when they orgasm.

So men, whats your favorite position to get off in and there might be some correlation.

For me im a doggy style kind of guy, and keeping with what i heard i am also a butt guy. So it works for me.

In the specific interview one said he was a face guy, and him ontop missionary was his favorite position.

Coldplay,

I am with you on this. This make alot of sex, eh, I mean sense.

As for boobs, I am more into how the entire chest looks. From the top of the shoulders and down. The chest can be very attractive and a turn on feature without big boobs.

I'm what you would call a boob man, but even though I definitely have a preference for big breasts, they're not the only thing I look for in a girl. I wouldn't go out with a girl just because she had big breasts, and I wouldn't NOT go out with a girl just because she had small breasts.

He is with you right? He must like you. Which is most important.

I'll be honest and say that I do love big boobs. It's not something I can really help. lol It's just that it's pretty hot. But boob size is not important tho.

A girl can have a flat chest and i'd still date her. And I wouldn't run off with the first pair of D's I saw.

I'd probably stare at them tho. lol

He is with you right? He must like you. Which is most important.

I'll be honest and say that I do love big boobs. It's not something I can really help. lol It's just that it's pretty hot. But boob size is not important tho.

A girl can have a flat chest and i'd still date her. And I wouldn't run off with the first pair of D's I saw.

I'd probably stare at them tho. lol

post of the day

My last GF had very little in the way of breasts. My ex wife (who I was with right before her) had perfect breasts IMO, almost D cups, right size for her body, great shape and right nipples. It didnt make a difference to me. I was very sexually attracted to both ladies.

Archived