"boob guys" and boob size

pinkrobot

I get so worried about mine turning saggy. When I was 15 they were a 32DD and extremely perky. I didn't even need to wear a bra. Now they're 32DDD and not so perky... I wouldn't say saggy, but I definitely need to wear a bra and I'm seeing a downward trend, especially when I drop a few lbs. I suspect that they'll be around my belly button by the time I'm 40.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oooooo, one advantage of my little boobs...the notion of sagginess has never crossed my mind lol.

I never realized this was such a complex topic! I expected a few responses but never thought we could dig this deep into it, haha. I feel so enlightened.

I have similar issues to you, but now I buy bras that are from the UK...they are totally for girls like us and are really pretty. I found I was wearing the wrong size...i needed a smaller band and bigger cup. You should try it. You might find it solves all the problems...and it makes my boobs look more in proportion too.

I was with a boob man..my new guy...i am not sure what he is...because he certainly acts like he likes ALL the parts

Archived