THE NO CONTACT CHALLENGE, Part 2

The only thing I can think of that might help with that is honestly working out it clears my head and it's like therapy plus you get out and you get to be around people even if its only for an hour try that and see if that helps

The hardest thing is initiation. I've been going to counseling. It's helping. I actually have a personal trainer but I've been slacking. I start swimming on Tuesday. I'm looking forward to that.

The hardest thing is initiation. I've been going to counseling. It's helping. I actually have a personal trainer but I've been slacking. I start swimming on Tuesday. I'm looking forward to that.

It was hard for me too but once I started I haven't stopped especially now that I'm getting abs lol but you got this girl just imagine getting to day 30!!!

Day 22 pretty good day got off f work early went to the gym and meal prepped....I just realized I've lost 30lbs everyone on instagram was shocked by my before and after pictures....I haven't seen you in a min but I know you would be proud to bad you'll never get to see my hot body summer aint ready lol 8 more days to go

I loved skiing, when I was up north, Haven't done it in forever though. Happy bday, as I'm assuming you were referring to today?

Sorry my message was cut short! I actually made the plans for skiing. My birthday is next week. I'll be going on Saturday the 7th! I'm really excited but nervous. I'm going with a group of people that I'm meeting for the first time.

Day 22 pretty good day got off f work early went to the gym and meal prepped....I just realized I've lost 30lbs everyone on instagram was shocked by my before and after pictures....I haven't seen you in a min but I know you would be proud to bad you'll never get to see my hot body summer aint ready lol 8 more days to go

Congrats!!! You should feel so proud of yourself! I was suppose to start swimming tomorrow but we have a snow storm here up north. I'm pretty fit but I want to be more muscular and tone. I'm actually focusing more on a diet that reduces the anxiety.

I think I'm going to start my NC challenge. I didn't contact him yesterday so I guess this makes day 2. I do have some things I want to say to him for closure, but I don't think that now is the time. I'll try to hold NC for as long as possible. I'm only willing to break it for the things I want to say for closure. Then hopefully it will be NC again. Hopefully this works.

Half way there myself.

I loved skiing, when I was up north, Haven't done it in forever though. Happy bday, as I'm assuming you were referring to today?

I think I'm going to start my NC challenge. I didn't contact him yesterday so I guess this makes day 2. I do have some things I want to say to him for closure, but I don't think that now is the time. I'll try to hold NC for as long as possible. I'm only willing to break it for the things I want to say for closure. Then hopefully it will be NC again. Hopefully this works.

Honestly I thought the same thing. Closure is not going to happen right now. Trust me.

Congrats!!! You should feel so proud of yourself! I was suppose to start swimming tomorrow but we have a snow storm here up north. I'm pretty fit but I want to be more muscular and tone. I'm actually focusing more on a diet that reduces the anxiety.

Well I hope it works for you!!!!

Day 34 following 6 weeks of degrading and dehumanizing low contact that only served to wound me deeper and deeper, due to her stringing me along. I have a million pointless questions that I know will never get answered. I am struggling but coming to terms with making my new future after she summarily blew up our old one.

I have started a second job teaching to fill up some hours and be around children. I always wondered what it would be like to teach and I love it. The children calm my soul, for they are truly innocent. They remind me of the innocence that I recently lost despite being old enough to have known better. I loved her unconditionally. Our love story was forged in very difficult fires, but only the shallowest of waters extinguished her love, despite her most grandiose declarations of Disney love.

I will be a better man. A better and better man. One way I will be a better man is that I will never toy with another person's heart as she did to mine for many years. I have learned so much about myself and what it takes to make a strong and lasting relationship. I believe I can protect myself in the future--without walls.

Am I back to day 1? on skype i sent someone elses contact info to one of her friends I don't even talk too. Just noticed it too, apparently I did it 6-7 hours ago . .

Wish there was a face palm emoticon, i need it so bad right now. Feel like this will make her thinking i'm "stalking" or desperate or something... ugh.. whyyyyyyyyyyy

Am I back to day 1? on skype i sent someone elses contact info to one of her friends I don't even talk too. Just noticed it too, apparently I did it 6-7 hours ago . .

Wish there was a face palm emoticon, i need it so bad right now. Feel like this will make her thinking i'm "stalking" or desperate or something... ugh.. whyyyyyyyyyyy

Don't beat yourself up about it! You didn't call nor text her. That's worse!

I think two weeks ago I liked a picture that my ex friend had on Facebook(he wasn't in the pic). I honestly thought nothing of it, just liked it. I beat myself up about it. It's ok.

Yeah, realized I was just beating myself up. I'm all good now.. Told the person it was accidental, it may not even reach to my ex anyways . Just freaking out over nothing. =P

Despite that, I've actually been doing pretty well. I'm like three weeks in. I'm happy for the most part.

Been working out too. Thinking of doing a before and after picture for myself.

On another note, I think I came up to a realization that my ex might have reflected her own self image upon me. I came accross some various details that I did not notice before over the months.. While trying to clean out my computer. It suggests that she's actually the person who always checks up on me, not the other way around.

Ironic no? It's interesting how over time you pick up things you don't notice, or subconsciously ignore while being in the relationship itself.

The urge to call him is so much less. I try to be rational and think what would actually come out of that? Nothing but me feeling worst. He just to walk out of my life and it's ok. He's going to have a hard time trying to find a woman that measures up to me.

I've read so much about no contact over the past few weeks. Regardless if he calls or not it doesn't matter. If he were to call tomorrow and ask to be back together, I would say no. Why? Because I don't know how I feel and I need to work on myself.

Day idk lol so I started going on an emotional roller coaster of I want to email him but then I met up with my friend who I am training and we hit the gym! Can I say my mind was clear so I started emailing everyone who wants help shedding the lbs I actually really like doing this it makes me happy knowing I can transform peoples bodies....also its kinda of a haha moment seein that when we were together I wasn't in great shape but now people are asking me for help because I motivate them

Day idk lol so I started going on an emotional roller coaster of I want to email him but then I met up with my friend who I am training and we hit the gym! Can I say my mind was clear so I started emailing everyone who wants help shedding the lbs I actually really like doing this it makes me happy knowing I can transform peoples bodies....also its kinda of a haha moment seein that when we were together I wasn't in great shape but now people are asking me for help because I motivate them

That's awesome. Very happy for you.