THE NO CONTACT CHALLENGE, Part 2

Day 7 woke up went to church and it was amazing I thought about him and how we would go to church together and I actually was ok didnt feel sad or anything its easier going through this kowing you are on a ship on the other side of the world and I wont be bumping int to you any time soon...I miss you but I'm not going to break this like I did in the past this is for me and not for you....going to the gym today then hanging with friends to finish watch game of thrones

Day 8 and my heart is really missing you right now but I refuse to reach out and break no contact because I need this...I'm planning a super bowl party at my house and thats a good distraction I've been going to church and the gym and its been helping me a lot...I know I'm not ready to date this time is to focus on me and thats what I'm doing.

Day 8 and my heart is really missing you right now but I refuse to reach out and break no contact because I need this...I'm planning a super bowl party at my house and thats a good distraction I've been going to church and the gym and its been helping me a lot...I know I'm not ready to date this time is to focus on me and thats what I'm doing.

You got this!

Day 9, I start counseling today. I'm looking forward to it.

I've been thinking about dating but I don't think it's wise if while I'm trying to heal. I just want to focus on being a whole again. I do wish I had more single friends that I could go out with. I really want to go snowtubing.

I know how you feel everyone has someone...I force my friends to do single things with me and since they are my therapist they do

Day 9 yesterday was rough but my best friend made it better....I wanted to email and check Facebook and the whole 9 yards but then I realize that would set me back so I took a deep breath read the bible a little and went my friends house to chit chat and watch TV and that really helped...this morning I wake up not feeling so sad anymore I miss talking to you but I'm not going to entertain this foolishness....just remember what your mom said when you finally realize your mistake just hope that I'm still here which I probably won't be

This isn't really a no contact message, as much as it is somewhere to put my thoughts. It's probably silly since the only one that can answer what is going on in your head is you.

I'm not sure why you came back, if you didn't want to try harder than you are trying right now. Usually I wouldn't freak out, but for real, ever since what happened with us before my head and my heart are a bit fragile. When we did hang out and see each other, I really thought it was amazing. I hope I didn't scare you off. I know we aren't serious or anything, it's just the same thing is happening that you did before so I'm lost as what to do. Do I just keep waiting around? I don't know anymore

Day 10 woke up with a smile I went on your Facebook page yesterday and saw that you have a new girlfriend and I busted out laughing realizing I dont want nor need you in my life anymore....this will probably be my last post because I have cut this man out of my life and will never be contacting him again I have to much worth to be worried about someone who is mot worthy of my time or thoughts so to everyone on here be strong and I hope this works for you

Today will be the longest day we haven't talked to each other within 4 years. Today is the beginning of the 7th day. It's bitter sweet. In one way, I'm happy. I find myself happier without her than with her, sad as that is to say.. I didn't expect my No contact journey to be easy this time.

I've been eating well, Exercising. Getting my business together. I'm almost to the point where I'll be further along my goals I've had without her in 7 days, than with her in years.

She's bad for me. But, I still miss her. Still consider her my little girl.

Day 1 and I'm not even sure I can make this work just yet since we live together, work together and carpool together. I'm talking to him as little as possible, I suppose and it ing kills me. He told me he was never in love with me in the 19 months we were together and that he was just a shell of himself. That cut really deep and I am trying to be strong.

Day 15. Cried last night and crying this morning. Hoping I'll feel better sooner than later.

My ex doesn't have Facebook. I only had one of his friends as a friend on Facebook. I noticed this week that she unfriended me. I never commented on her posts or anything. I did like one of the photos she put up this week of the soft ball team(I met them). I honestly didn't think any thing of it but I should not have liked. Trying not to over think anything.