THE NO CONTACT CHALLENGE, Part 2

Is it possible to write his number down and stash it somewhere then delete his number?

...that's just what I ended up having to do.

Doesn't work, unfortunately since I used to get 3-5 calls from him a day and were texting constantly (averaging around 130 texts daily) you can imagine his number stuck in my mind pretty much straight away. I already memorized the number at the start of the year, so deleting does nothing. Hell, I *did*delete his number for two weeks lol... Then added it back in -_-.

Day 2, was dropping some belongings of his off whilst I thought he was at work, he came back early and saw me driving off. I pretended I didn't see him. He text me nearly straight away informing me my tail light was out. I ignored it. Sure he was just trying to be nice but I don't care. Felt rubbish all weekend even though I was visiting a friend 150 miles away. Cried on the drive home today.

Day 3, this is always when I begin to start feeling better. Reality then sets in and I feel weird about the whole situation again. Found a realty good few articles that helped me today though. Posted them on the healing forum. Also haven't taken my anxiety medicine since Friday. I ran out but never picked up the new prescription. Felt panicky this morning but got through it.

Day 48

It's just not getting any easier. I work in the office where we met (she left when we got together) and every day is just an awful reminder. She doesn't have to deal with working and going to the same places we went when we were together and I do. She doesn't have to deal with a room full of people all gossiping or asking questions.

I keep making excuses for why contacting is a good idea but I know deep down it isn't at all. It will accomplish nothing whilst I still care about her potential response. I'm angry she felt she lost feelings for me because I changed or had a fundamental insecurity flaw but I feel obliged to find out whether she understands it was a toxic relationship that brought this out of me. If she blames me then NC becomes easier, if she like me realises we had problems that we just never dealt with it makes me want to instigate at least LC for now as she would be less hostile to contact. I'm over the relationship because it just became work but still can't keep my mind off her. Jesus NC is difficult..

Day 22, i'm hoping this self healing part of NC is going to kick in for me soon...so far it's spent reminiscing on the good times, and I would have hoped by this stage I could see her for what she really is. Still don't think my heart has caught up fully with my head, but hey I guess it will get there soon enough

Day 50!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe that I have made it this far. I would still be a mess if I had continued to call and text him after he said he didn't love me 'enough'.

When I think about breaking NC I imagine how it would feel to be back at Day 1...................there's no way I'm going back there.

It's getting better......

Day 50!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe that I have made it this far. I would still be a mess if I had continued to call and text him after he said he didn't love me 'enough'.

When I think about breaking NC I imagine how it would feel to be back at Day 1...................there's no way I'm going back there.

It's getting better......

Awesome! Congrats Aspie!! Love to read stuff like that. You know, I would rather be punched in the face a hundred times than to feel the pain and anguish of an emotional breakup with someone I love again for an extended period of time. And to see others free themselves of such pain always makes me smile=)

WTG!

I'm back here after two months of on/off with my ex. Basically he's just effed me over like he did in the spring. I'm hurt all over again except this time I'm angry. Mostly at myself for letting him worm back into my life, but very definitely angry with him for treating me like a consolation prize/ second choice.

Well I've been NC for 8 days now. He did send me a text five nights ago but I've not replied. No more. No more. You are not my friend - you never were. Roll on the rest of the year with NC!!

Awesome! Congrats Aspie!! Love to read stuff like that. You know, I would rather be punched in the face a hundred times than to feel the pain and anguish of an emotional breakup with someone I love again for an extended period of time. And to see others free themselves of such pain always makes me smile=)

WTG!

I 'thought' I was doing so well but had a minor bump tonight. Cried it out. Didn't break NC.

I'm going to keep keeping on.

Thank you for the kind words

Still doing no contact. The problem with me is that I'm prone to break no contact for no particular reason at all. I'll go all day without thinking of talking to her, but then one fleeting thought and I'm almost thirsting to contact her. I ALMOST did it again tonight, but refrained. No Contact in tact.

Day 18.

Not long now until three whole weeks of NC. I'm finding the third week quite tough to be honest. The first week was the hardest. The second week was easy. Hmmm...

Day 19.

Well today is totally different to yesterday ^^

This morning was the first time I woke up without that horrible, sinking feeling. This makes me happy. I'm thinking the fourth week will be easier.

Day 23 - I am intrigued about reading the alleged letter she wrote me, that was the last thing she said to me 23 days ago. I am not going to ask her for it, no no! but still, seeing as there wasn't any closure with the end of our relationship, its still feels like something needs to be talked about to give me closure, yet I don't know if I really need it Tough enough today.

Hope all y'all are doing good today