Clubbing and not Pulling

Mace

Hmm for me, in order 6 months, 1 year, 3 months, and now for over two and a half years still going strong. I have dated outside of clubs and see no difference in the quality of woman. And these were definitely superficial, drunk style dance clubs.

Maybe you are more skilled at picking out the ones who are not like that all the time (the superficial shallow club types that do exist).

After a few minutes of conversation i can usually tell who has more substance out of two women equal in dress, appearance and behavior even in a club, but honestly it is so much harder in a club because talking is difficult in general. (one of the reasons i dont like clubs anymore, i still love to dance but i also like to talk in between and its very difficult in such a loud environment). If i go out i prefer a lively bar with people out socializing then a club for that reason.

But honestly, most men are not looking at anything beyond the initial outward package that they see. I dont even know if all guys have the ability to do that. Some do, many don't. Or they just dont want to.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

girl68, everything has to be according to the females right? you will go to a club, wear sexy clothes, dance away the night.. but God forbid no... no man has to hit on you or assume you are there looking.

you were the one that said you will accept free drinks from strangers at clubs even though you have a boyfriend right?

Tastefully hitting on a girl is the key. A "Are thoose fake?" doesn't cut it. I'm sorry, but who the hell thinks to ask THAT as a pick up line? I kid you not it's happened.

To be honest i have had nastier things happen to me at clubs from women then men. A women grabbed my boobs and said "are they REAL"?

This was a woman. I guess she figured if we were in a club scene boozing it up and everyone acting crazy that it was ok.

And i didn't even get offended. I cupped her breasts and and said "are yours" with a wink.

She got embarrassed and i always wondered if she ever did that to another woman again. LOL

girl68, everything has to be according to the females right? you will go to a club, wear sexy clothes, dance away the night.. but God forbid no... no man has to hit on you or assume you are there looking.

you were the one that said you will accept free drinks from strangers at clubs even though you have a boyfriend right?

Some bitterness I detect here.

Have I not been through this already? Assuming is NOT the problem. The only point in time I'm offended or whatever is when he distastefully hits on me. Or disrespectfully speaks to me or worse he touches me.

And do you not all preach that as long as the boundries are mutually agreed upon buy both parties in a relationship it is all good? Well this is ours. Give it a rest!

Have I not been through this already? Assuming is NOT the problem. The only point in time I'm offended or whatever is when he distastefully hits on me. Or disrespectfully speaks to me or worse he touches me.

And do you not all preach that as long as the boundries are mutually agreed upon buy both parties in a relationship it is all good? Well this is ours. Give it a rest!

you sounded like it was wrong for men to assume that women come to clubs looking for suitors... that's what i got from your previous post..

I think it looks rediculous when a guy dances.

No way would I do that. It looks stupid.

Well I think the sexiest thing a man could do to impress me was dance. You should see the demand for men in dance classes! Men who dance are in high demand, but maybe you're still a little young to realize this? Most guys in dance classes are 26+ish.

Trust me. NOt ALL men should dance.

LMAO

I say that facetiously, but i have seen some BAD dancers!

But true, if they are having fun they should go for it. But some people just don't like to,and thats cool as well.

yep...

JS if you haven't seen a pig trying to snowboard before i will dance for ya

Well I think the sexiest thing a man could do to impress me was dance. You should see the demand for men in dance classes! Men who dance are in high demand, but maybe you're still a little young to realize this? Most guys in dance classes are 26+ish.

Well....i'm almost 26ish.

But dancing? That just seems really embarressing.

It's just not my thing. I am not in the least bit corrordinated. Or however you spell it.lol

I trip over myself at times walking.

I'd probably be in a body cast if i tried to dance.

Even if you are a bad dancer I think it's real nice to see a guy enjoying himself (if he can) bad dancer or not.

Well lets say I were single and I did club and I did ask a man to dance and he said no, I don't dance I'd write him off just like that. That is most definitely a deal breaker for me. At the very least, pre warn me you can't dance worth a crap but you'll give it a shot... I dunno that's how I look at it anyways. I'm a dancer, always have been always will be.

But, if you ever cared to learn there are LOTS of classes out there that will teach even the least cooordinated men to dance. I've seen some awefully akward men learn to dance!

Archived