Oldest living virgin

iwishiknew

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shes says "I have just never been interested in or fancied having sex."

Does that mean that shes asexual?

No necessarily. Maybe she got/gets her physical gratification from masturbation and was just not interested in all the crap that goes along with having a relationship. If a person masturbates then they are not asexual.

Whatever, I think it's a defence mechanism to say, "Oh I never really wanted to anyway!"

She doesn't know what she's missing! or missed! haha!

Not quite sure why you find this something to scoff at...this woman had a rich and fulfilling life and she has far surpassed the lifespan of her peers. If she is indeed using it as a defense mechanism then why would you make fun of her...it would mean that she wasn't lucky enough to find someone and she didn't want to have sex without love. Is it right to scoff at someone who never had a chance or who has done things differently from the norm?

Not quite sure why you find this something to scoff at...this woman had a rich and fulfilling life and she has far surpassed the lifespan of her peers. If she is indeed using it as a defense mechanism then why would you make fun of her...it would mean that she wasn't lucky enough to find someone and she didn't want to have sex without love. Is it right to scoff at someone who never had a chance or who has done things differently from the norm?

she can do, or not do what (or who) she wants

Sure she could have had a fulfilling life, but it would have been better if she had a few shags in her time!

i'm sure this 105 virgin doesn't care that i'm 'making fun of her'

People often say they don't want things when really they couldn't get them.

People get rejected from a person and they say things like, "Well I wouldn't have wanted them anyway!"

I think she is doing the same thing with sex... it's not making fun.. it's my opinion of her.

I am absolutely appalled at the nastiness of many of these posts regarding this woman...acting like she is someone to be laughed at, maligned, scorned and ridiculed. It is precisely this attitude that has resulted in many virgins of all ages being ashamed to tell partners that they have never slept with anyone. The immaturity astounds me...and then there is the nerve of people who have racked up partners and have had one night stands etc to get offended when they are judged!

well its true. when beliefs or whatever may or may not be wrong with her get in the way of human nature to procreate with members of the opposite sex its not a natural thing at all.

we have pheromones, hormones, and puberty for a reason. we ovulate and have sex for a reason. its not about society or religion.

im not looking down on her for her decision but i dont think anyone should look up to her either.

I am absolutely appalled at the nastiness of many of these posts regarding this woman...acting like she is someone to be laughed at, maligned, scorned and ridiculed. It is precisely this attitude that has resulted in many virgins of all ages being ashamed to tell partners that they have never slept with anyone. The immaturity astounds me...and then there is the nerve of people who have racked up partners and have had one night stands etc to get offended when they are judged!

pretty immature to bash others' opinions on the subject.

some posts are bad though, yes.

You think I'm being nasty??

I made a comment about a 105 year old virgin's comment of "Well I didn't want it anyway"

That is not normal. Humans want and need sex. This has nothing to do with # of partners or love... it has to do with her saying she never wanted it.

It NOT normal to not be interested in sex, doesn't matter if you have it or not.

You are the only one using words like maligned, scorned and ridiculed.

Good grief... it's not something to get worked up about!

Archived