sex while pregnant

WTHUWY

Hey guys....so me and my 'babies daddy' are together after alot of crap....anyway, we both have a very very high sex drive. But lately I've been really horney and I'm wanting to have sex all the time. I'm 27 wks pregnant and he's all concerned about having sex too much. My doctor said its ok as long as we're not doing anything crazy. Anyway, he literally has me on a limit to 3 times a wk! I can't deal with that!

Anyone here support his idea that sex while pregnant is bad for the baby? I'm usually on top or doggy style so he's not smashing the baby, we don't do anything rough...what's the problem??

I am 26 weeks pregnant and we have sex all the time. We still do it with him on top, he just supports most of his weight on his arms. Also, I've found that doggie is the most comfortable for me.

As to the baby, they actually enjoy the rocking motion of sex and it's comforting to them. My OB said that as long as I wasnt bleeding or cramping, go for it!! Also, the emotional bond created while having sex is good for mom, dad and baby.

I think that it is great that he is concerned for the childs well being and all but I agree, you should take him to a doctors appointment with you and bring this question up in front of him. Maybe he just needs to hear it from the doctor that it is ok to still have sex.

There also might be the possibility that he is not as turned on with sex while you are pregnant. Some guys think it is erotic to have sex with their pregnant SO while others may not be able to get aroused as often.

I definitely would not complain to him about the lack of sex because then he might develope a discomfort towards the idea. I am sure that he wants to please you but if there is pressure to do so, he will not be all that into it.

Communication is key

There also might be the possibility that he is not as turned on with sex while you are pregnant. Some guys think it is erotic to have sex with their pregnant SO while others may not be able to get aroused as often.

He definitely gets aroused...he's always wanting me to walk around the house naked....says how sexy I am pregnant....He's all about oral sex right now ALL the time. But actual penetration, not so much.

LOL! No I mean he loves giving me oral! All the time. I can only return the favor so often. Its a little uncomfy for me right now and my gag reflex is really sensitive right now.

Oh man. I can not go down on a girl without wanting to have intercourse with her. I find that very strange. I love going down on a girl and it always leads to sex.

Perhaps you can tie him up and rape him lol. Then he would have no choice ha ha.

Oh man. I can not go down on a girl without wanting to have intercourse with her. I find that very strange. I love going down on a girl and it always leads to sex.

Perhaps you can tie him up and rape him lol. Then he would have no choice ha ha.

I can't receive oral with out wanting to have sex! lol

Hmm, yeah it's all in his head - not much we can do about it.

Personally, I'm never one to turn down sex, and I certainly found my wife attractive when pregnant...but near the end there I must admit I was looking forward to having "my wife" back (yes, her slim hot body!). The big reason is actually probably because position restrictions that came in near the end.. made sex a bit less interesting.

Oh.. and the vagina shape changed a bit!... that wasn't the most attractive Not sure if it happens to all women.. but like.. the front wall "caved in" .. hard to describe.... hmmm whereas I can normally go straight into her vagina.. I ended up having to go more towards her back, then up. She's really really small though, so maybe its not every woman.

Sex during pregnancy is perfectly natural and safe unless your waters have broken. Putting anything in your vagina when you are leaking fluid significantly increases the chance of infection. Do you have a medical condition in your pregnancy that would warrant a limit to 3 times a week? If not then that's a very unnecessary rule.

I very much enjoyed almost daily sex while pregnant and for my partner my round belly and breasts were a huge turn on.

Maybe have a quick google and show him an article on how safe it is?

Doctors will tell you that in a low risk pregnancy sex is perfectly safe, and as Cat said the rocking sensation actually is relaxing to the baby and it's comforting to mom and dad and keeps their bond during a changing time for both of them.

For many women, once the first trimester is over and the nausea and fatigue subsides sex can feel better than it ever has thanks to the increased blood flow and engorgement of the sexual organs.

As far as oral sex, doctors say it's OK but no blowing into the vagina or you can get an air embolism which can be fatal.

Enjoy!

• 1 month later...

I'm 7.5 months pregnant and want it all the time too but he never wants it. Doesnt help me feel attractive at all because its already hard to feel pretty when your gaining baby weight... but! yea we go for weeks without it. Even if I buy lingerie and make him videos or whatever he doesnt look at them and really doesnt even notice im in anything hotter than usual. He often says no to me cuz he's tired. lol I don't know what guy says no to his horny girl... but mine does... i'm just going to pretend that its because of the baby because I have never had anything but compliments about me in bed before and I refuse to believe its because I suck. haha ... maybe he's gay or doesnt love me... oh dear god! lol but yea i've heard that a lot of guys are scared of sex during pregnancy

I was under the impression to not have sex in the early stages but 3 months in was like we just met again.. I dont want to sound weird here but my pregnant wife was just as sexy as always I was not letting her not be fed for soo long..youve got to be kidding me about some of your guys right??

The fact is that it is very liberating not having to worry about contraception and indulging in unrestricted sex..I wish I had a button to turn off my fertility !!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived