Big thighs vs small?

ay0_x

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
haha if he doesn't, screw him! He's not the one carrying the baby

I always read link removed and all the guys on there gripe how their wives got so fat after the kids and how it pisses them off so they all go off and cheat. Sad. Makes me really sad.

I always read link removed and all the guys on there gripe how their wives got so fat after the kids and how it pisses them off so they all go off and cheat. Sad. Makes me really sad.

That's sad. I wouldn't get married to a husband like that to begin with. That's so heartless and selfish.

lol...feel free to do so

it's the truth though....hehehe

I have SO many reasons for not having children, not just body ones. But yeah, I always remind myself if I start liking someone's kid of what I woudl be getting myself into...

Ok sorry to hijack the thread!

I have SO many reasons for not having children, not just body ones. But yeah, I always remind myself if I start liking someone's kid of what I woudl be getting myself into...

Ok sorry to hijack the thread!

yea, i have of getting pregnant too early....

You would be great for sex-ed in high school...the teen pregnancy rate would go down drastically....

i know i am late in the game but...are my thighs fat? please ignore the ridiculous burn lines LOL

No, not at all! You have very sexy thighs!

And, um, you are going to get a LOT of maybe unwanted responses about your hottie body if you don't delete that...

I wish more guys would care less about the size of a girl's thighs and more about who she is. I think they'd be amazed at what girls with big thighs can be and do. lol.

Lol, like women are any more forgiving than we are. I agree mostly with PJPaul, and the funny thing is we're both the same height. Maybe it's a 6' ft thing?

I have always preferred skinny women. I have never been into "thick" women, "apple bottoms," or anything like that because most of these phrases are cute euphimisms for "a few extra lbs" MOST of the time (not always).

I respect that there are plenty of guys into that stuff, which is fine since that's less competition for the women I find attractive.

Lol, like women are any more forgiving than we are. I agree mostly with PJPaul, and the funny thing is we're both the same height. Maybe it's a 6' ft thing?

I have always preferred skinny women. I have never been into "thick" women, "apple bottoms," or anything like that because most of these phrases are cute euphimisms for "a few extra lbs" MOST of the time (not always).

I respect that there are plenty of guys into that stuff, which is fine since that's less competition for the women I find attractive.

So you like chicks with no butt?? A girl can be skinny and have a nice round bottom. I see plenty of them at the gym who are personal trainers and are very fit slim with what you call apple bottoms....having an apple bottom does not mean a girl is fat.

From the pictures I have seen in the past of Jennifer Lopez she is not fat at all and has the most famous rump.

What is your idea of skinny?? I am not trying to be mean, just curious what men see as skinny?

For me to be attracted to a guy physically he must be athletic, lift weights, martial arts perferably. I like the big strong chest with hair, but not like an ape, dark skin and hair, short military hairstyle, white teeth, slim waist, and muscular legs. But what is most attractive to me is courage if a man is willing to sacrifice his life to save another then he is my kind of guy.

Good day/night to you!

I prefer Alba/Megan Fox/etc. type of bodies to J-Lo body types. I'm not attracted to J-Lo at all, and I have a sneaky suspicion that she could care less. I am not talking about SICKLY skinny a la Hilton or someone like that, but I prefer petite women. Alba and Megan Fox both have killer asses and body types IMO, but are they thick or apple-bottoms? I would say no. Am I looking to date Alba or Fox? In my dreams maybe, but what sets them apart is the body type + facial features; the body type is common enough that I don't have to compromise.

The thread asked big/small thighs, which generally says something about the body type so I gave my two cents. I am certainly not the authority or the voice of all men on this issue so my opinion is just one of many. I'm not trying to diss your body type either if that's what you mean, and if it makes you feel any better I don't lift weights, I find martial arts boring, I don't have a lot of chest hair, I'm white, I have long hair that almost every old-fashioned person hates, I probably don't have what is considered to be muscular legs and there are very few people that I would die for, so you'd find me unappealing anyways.

ITG I would consider you skinny and in the mold I'm talking about. Same goes for La'isla, Greywolf, and dozens upon dozens of women on this site. I'm not trying to flirt or anything like that, but I'm using them as a reference for others since they post pics.

Archived