Big thighs vs small?

ay0_x

Welcome to Eve Pacific Health #shor...
Welcome to Eve Pacific Health #shorts
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Different men are going to give different answers. I, myself, will have to go with curvy. Not to say I don't find athletic girls and slim girls attractive at all. But when it comes to giving that second look to the body, I think curvy girls get that second look from me most often by far.

most of the guys i've come accross like thick thighs. not thin ones, and not really big ones, they like something medium.

i hate my damn thighs.

If I was darker, I think I could get a job in a rap video clip. You know, those background dancers in tiny shorts with massive thighs? Yeah. One of them.

If I was darker, I think I could get a job in a rap video clip. You know, those background dancers in tiny shorts with massive thighs? Yeah. One of them.

there are white dancers and non-dark ones too =S so many of them i could name the vids with them. don't have to be dark.

the size that i love the most is not super skinny if u put ur thighs together and ur thighs dont touch thats too thin lol

If u walk and ur thighs touch the whole time thats to thick lol

Its perfect for me when a woman stands with her legs together and there is just that little tiny space where light gets thru at the croch

Well, you're in luck because that's hot right now....big hips and big booty...

thick is in!!

represent it well!!!

the size that i love the most is not super skinny if u put ur thighs together and ur thighs dont touch thats too thin lol

If u walk and ur thighs touch the whole time thats to thick lol

Its perfect for me when a woman stands with her legs together and there is just that little tiny space where light gets thru at the croch

that would mean her thighs touch, but there is a space in the crotch.

your thighs either touch or they don't when standing.

I am short and curvy...not fat, but stocky muscular legs, which look cute in high heel shoes, also with a cute firm, round booty...I am Puerto Rican and they are known for their booties....my breasts are nice too, and fit my body type well...I think if they were any bigger I would fall down.

Archived