Big thighs vs small?

ay0_x

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And I'm 5"3.

A pygme.

Lol I think I'm shrinking.

If you want to get EXACT Im 5"2.5 and 110 lbs lol. But I like to round it to 5"3.

haha, I'm 4'11" and 3/4 inches. I round up. But sadly, I'm under 5'0. I dont feel short though. I never have. Not until I try to reach something up high.

I'm the opposite. I LOVE my stomach, hate my thighs. I think it's easier to work off the weight in the tummy than it is the thighs, but I'm not going to test that theory b/c I'm like you--lazy and love my sweets. I just try to eat a little better but refuse to exercise...

I think for me it's actually harder to lose weight off my stomach because I'm predisposed to have diabetes, it's in my father's family history, and supposedly that tends to make you gain weight in your midsection, something like that, I don't know. My thighs are one of the first places to lose weight. Everything else is fine, except my stomach!

I think for me it's actually harder to lose weight off my stomach because I'm predisposed to have diabetes, it's in my father's family history, and supposedly that tends to make you gain weight in your midsection, something like that, I don't know. My thighs are one of the first places to lose weight. Everything else is fine, except my stomach!

My sister and I were discussing this today...I was talking to her about how much weight I've gained just in 3 months and how I always gain weight when it gets colder. She said "Everyone does though" and I said that I don't lose it when it warms back up though. That's the bad thing. Told her how my stomach stays the same but my ass and thighs get bigger and bigger. She said she has the same problem.

Genes suck. every woman in my family has the same ass and thighs.

The thing I'm the most unhappy with are my thighs. My inner ones mostly. The rest of my legs have alot of muscle in them.

For me to loose weight, I would have to loose muscle.

But since I've been on Lexapro (over a month) It's easier for me to loose weight without really even trying. It cuts my appetite aswell as cravings.

It wasn't perscribed to me for that, but oh well I'm not complaining=)

I lost 6 lbs the 1st week. And I didnt work out AT ALL.

The thing I'm the most unhappy with are my thighs. My inner ones mostly. The rest of my legs have alot of muscle in them.

For me to loose weight, I would have to loose muscle.

But since I've been on Lexapro (over a month) It's easier for me to loose weight without really even trying. It cuts my appetite aswell as cravings.

It wasn't perscribed to me for that, but oh well I'm not complaining=)

I lost 6 lbs the 1st week. And I didnt work out AT ALL.

What is Lexapro for? My dad takes that. Isn't it for anxiety? I want some if it'll make me lose weight haha

My sister and I were discussing this today...I was talking to her about how much weight I've gained just in 3 months and how I always gain weight when it gets colder. She said "Everyone does though" and I said that I don't lose it when it warms back up though. That's the bad thing. Told her how my stomach stays the same but my ass and thighs get bigger and bigger. She said she has the same problem.

Genes suck. every woman in my family has the same ass and thighs.

Ahh you're lucky, I wish that when I gained weight it would all go to my butt and my boobs! But those are the last places Everything goes straight to my tummy Having big thighs isn't as bad as having a big stomach, at least in my opinion.

Gosh.

All this weight loss talk makes me feel fat.

Shut up all of you, I love my curves =]

I like my curves too except my thighs. I have a butt that won't quit and a stomach I want to eat cheese off of, but my thighs make me feel uncomfortable...

Ahh you're lucky, I wish that when I gained weight it would all go to my butt and my boobs! But those are the last places Everything goes straight to my tummy Having big thighs isn't as bad as having a big stomach, at least in my opinion.

Yeah I'm very grateful for my stomach. That's one reason I don't want kids. My stomach is the one place on my body that I adore and pregnancy woudl ruin it....

Lexapro is an anti-depressent but also for GAD. Generalized Anxiety Disorder. Which was what I got because of Depovera.

It works wonders for my mood, emotions, and loosing weight.

But you shouldnt be on it unless you really need it.

I wanted to go on it. No joke, I felt crazy. And my emotions were getting way too out of control. There should only be one time of the month where that happens. Not 10 straight lol.

I have the same basic shape as all of you. Flat, amazing tummy, and bigger thighs. I'm 5'4 and about 130 pounds.

And daaaaaaaaamn proud

and u should be! Stomach is one of my fav female body part anyways. with all this talk of thighs i seem to forget to mention that lol

Lexapro is an anti-depressent but also for GAD. Generalized Anxiety Disorder. Which was what I got because of Depovera.

It works wonders for my mood, emotions, and loosing weight.

But you shouldnt be on it unless you really need it.

I wanted to go on it. No joke, I felt crazy. And my emotions were getting way too out of control. There should only be one time of the month where that happens. Not 10 straight lol.

Sorry to hear about that, but I'm glad youre doing better!

Yeah I'm very grateful for my stomach. That's one reason I don't want kids. My stomach is the one place on my body that I adore and pregnancy woudl ruin it....

LOL and that's one of the reasons I would LIKE to get pregnant for, that way my pregnancy could camouflage my blubber lol, and I'd be fat for a reason. I could eat away and hide it in my pregnant belly

Lol yeah.

But what sucks was I took the Depovera shot for b-control.

I was normal before it, and then I was on it for 10 months. While I was on it, and after I got off it it SCREWED with my hormones and I started having horrible anxiety, constant pms, I was ultra sensitive and I would have panic attack. I then switched to the b-control pills 5 months ago and have been on Lexapro for a little over a month.

Normal again!

LOL and that's one of the reasons I would LIKE to get pregnant for, that way my pregnancy could camouflage my blubber lol, and I'd be fat for a reason. I could eat away and hide it in my pregnant belly

Haha, I'm sure your future husband would love that! Just kidding.

Archived