A bit freaked out/annoyed!

TBE_1989

I've been typing up an essay -literally- all day today. My eyes were really tired about an hour ago, so I went upstairs t and decided to take a loooong bubble bath soak!

As usual, I checked with everyone in the house if they needed the bathroom first - it's the only bathroom in the house, so I always check. No one needed to use the bathroom. So, I popped into my bath.

A few minutes after relaxing in the bath, I heard my dad coming up the stairs. I looked up and realised I hadn't locked the door. So I screamed ''I'm in here!!!'' so he wouldn't come in. But he said ''that's ok'', and proceeded to come into the bathroom and pee, right in front of me!!

The toilet is situated RIGHT in front of the bath. When you lie in the bath, you're looking at the toilet, that's the way the small bathroom is designed. It was so awkward and embarrassing! I'm a 19 year old female, for god's sake, I think this was pretty inappropriate. I know I should have had the door locked, but still... I mean - without wanting to be crude or humorous about it- for all my dad knew, I could have been masturbating or doing a bikini wax or something in there when he deliberately walked in!

Sometimes when I'm in the bath, someone in the family needs to use the toilet, in which case I happily get out of the bath, wrap a towel around me, leave the bathroom and return to my lovely bath when they leave (lol, I love my long baths!). Why couldn't my dad just have done this? He had a few drinks on him,but still, as the topic title says, I'm a bit freaked out and annoyed!

Thoughts?

LMAO!

I dunno, I guess ur dad was a bit buzzed and reallly needed to go. You don't think straight when ur buzzed.

I'd be really annoyed too. God I hate it when my dad just walks around the house in his tighty whities. Can't he put on some shorts?

Also, sometimes parents figure, hey, they've seen u naked so what's the big deal.

My grandma sometimes wants to use the bathroom when I'm in there and I hate it. I just tell her upfront. If I where you I'd just tell my dad "hey.. next time don't come in while I'm in there."

Kind of gross, actually, considering he is your dad. I'd be really upset if my father had done that. He went ballistic when I walked in on him once as a little kid, so I figure the same goes for him

My BF walked in on me peeing once and didn't even blink, which I thought was pretty bizarre.

Kind of gross, actually, considering he is your dad. I'd be really upset if my father had done that. He went ballistic when I walked in on him once as a little kid, so I figure the same goes for him

My BF walked in on me peeing once and didn't even blink, which I thought was pretty bizarre.

well ur bf will/has see(n) u naked. so peeing is no biggie.

but parents, wont see u naked past a certain age and it's not really appropriate for them to let you see them naked.

though disturbing/gross it's not that big of a deal to me though. it's just him peeing. thats just my opinion of course.

i'd just lock the door next time or tell him to pls not do it ever again

Archived