breast size

penelope13

when I was sitting on the bus this morning going to work I noticed that my breasts are bigger than usual - and no, I am definitely not pregnant and it has nothing to do with my cycle either.

What I think happened is this: I have been single for quite some time. In the past few months I have also lost a lot of weight which correlated also in a reduction of my breast size which i could measure by the lose fitting of my bra's.

However, in the past 2 months the possibility of a new relationship has dawned on me. Even though I haven't slept with him (yet) I think my body is already reacting in anticipation thereof and my breasts are getting bigger.

Anyone else have a similar experience?

I'm just glad that I have kept all the bigger bra's from before my weight loss - now I am at a perfect ( shape with the same size breast as before. I hope he knows how lucky he is - and if they keep growing, maybe he should be the one to take me shopping.

The funny thing is that a number of girlfriends have also noted the change (yeah I know, I am really lucky to have such good friends!) and want to know my "recipe" - which I can only attribute to being happy and in love.

As to pms, i am so glad that i don't have to struggle with that (and no, so far no guy ever complaint either!).

Archived