i just broke up six months ago with my daughters father and i am getting nervous that we our not going to make up. We had alot of problems from cheating , abuse, lying, money. but i know we both love eachother but i feel that he is going to find somebody before me and move on. he has been making it very difficult for me to be a single mom. he always is blaming me for all the problems in our current sitiuation. His family also hates me now because i locked him up after 8years for touching me . what should i do just let him go

no hitting i am 33years old and he is 35 years old i do love him but some of me hasto let him go because i think my feelings are stronger than his and i feel that he will never respect me and love me the way i want because at the end of the relationship i was caught talking to someone and when he left i had a lot of guy friends enter my life do to loneliess and afraid that he would make me look stupid with other girls so that why he blames me now and says that he would never take me back and it hurts because i wish that we could make it work for my daughter sake and we have had plenty of beautiful times together. but now just our families hate eachother and my family dont like him and his dont like me but i also feel i am willing to change for him but he wont change for me

Archived