I am so jealous of my boyfriends pasts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D1607307904

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't really understand the motivation behind jealousy. How are you diminished by his past experience? Sex gets better with practice, not worse.

Well in my head, I feel like the more we do it the more hes just gonna get sick of me and want to sleep with another girl or something. I don't know maybe I'm f*cked up in the head.

Thanks for sharing your opinion. I never used to be like this, seriousally. That's why I'm so worried, it's usually the guy being jealous about me, and now I feel like I'm jealous of my boyfriend. I'm sick of it. I just want my boyfriend to show me he cares and stuff, and not to make me feel so insecure. And I don't have a lot of experiance with sex, I just lost my virginity last month, and I'm worried he is thinking about other girls when we do it.

so are you insecure b/c he has sex with other girls or b/c you don't think he actually loves you? and no one person can make you feel anything...you are responsible for your own feelings...

why don't you ask him what he thinks about when he is having sex? to be honest i think you are giving him too much credit...when guys are doing it they are usually pretty focused on the feeling and teh direct visual..lol

So? It's not a competition.

I'm not saying it's a comepition, I'm just saying in my heart, I wish I would have slept with equal amount of guys as he has slept with girls. I want it to be even so its the same.

I feel like he has an advantage, he has a girlfriend that has only slept with him, and he feels good about that inside.

Well I waited so long, I was going to wait until marriage, and then me and my boyfriend moved in together. We've been together for 2 years, and lived together for 1 year. And I just feel like I wish I had more experiance with guys, so I can be better in bed...I feel insecure.

Has he ever said that you're bad in bed? Do you guys talk about what you like?

I'm not saying it's a comepition, I'm just saying in my heart, I wish I would have slept with equal amount of guys as he has slept with girls. I want it to be even so its the same.

I feel like he has an advantage, he has a girlfriend that has only slept with him, and he feels good about that inside.

Why do you feel it's so necessary for you to have slept with the same amount of people?

so are you insecure b/c he has sex with other girls or b/c you don't think he actually loves you? and no one person can make you feel anything...you are responsible for your own feelings...

why don't you ask him what he thinks about when he is having sex? to be honest i think you are giving him too much credit...when guys are doing it they are usually pretty focused on the feeling and teh direct visual..lol

I'm insecure because of both things and other things. I just don't feel beautiful anymore when I'm with him. I get so many compliments from other guys, but when it comes to my bf he just doesn't make me feel loved anymore like he used to.

Well I waited so long, I was going to wait until marriage, and then me and my boyfriend moved in together. We've been together for 2 years, and lived together for 1 year. And I just feel like I wish I had more experiance with guys, so I can be better in bed...I feel insecure.

you can get experience with your current SO...part of the fun of being in a serious relationship is you can be honest and communicate and expirement sexually...if you have been living together for a year and you just had sex a month ago he must love you b/c that guys a freaking saint!

Thanks for sharing your opinion. I never used to be like this, seriousally. That's why I'm so worried, it's usually the guy being jealous about me, and now I feel like I'm jealous of my boyfriend. I'm sick of it. I just want my boyfriend to show me he cares and stuff, and not to make me feel so insecure. And I don't have a lot of experiance with sex, I just lost my virginity last month, and I'm worried he is thinking about other girls when we do it.

ok the fact he opens up to you and can tell you EVERYTHING, well thats a pretty good sign girl. your paying to much attention so bad signs, that arnt even there.

hes probably comfortable with you now, hes not going to be jealous of you because he feels he has a stable relationship with you, and he feels he can trust you. your together and hes extremely happy with that fact.

if its the romance has died down a bit you need to address this with him , maybe go out more, go on more dates together, whatever it takes to spice things up a bit.

and lastly if your feeling you just dont want to be with him, you need to end it, because at the moment your just creating non existant reasons to hate him.

and my opinion = your friends are douches. sorry to be blunt, but if they dont respect your decisions enough not to sit theyre and force theyre preferences on how hot a guy should be, then that says alot. you need to tell them to stfu, and repeat what i just said.

I was the EXACT same way.. Trust me. The only difference in the whole thing is I had 5 other partners to worry about. He lost his virginity to someone he cared about. And if you had cared about someone before him, you might have done the same thing. The one night stand is a natural thing. Guys and girls do it every single day. There was no "love" involved in that one.. it was just plain sex. I get off you get off kinda thing. Any girl he had a crush on.. forget it. Look at who he's with today.. you!! Just take it easy and relax. Worrying about it will only make things worse, trust me. He can only deal with so much, and eventually will just say fu ck it.

I'm insecure because of both things and other things. I just don't feel beautiful anymore when I'm with him. I get so many compliments from other guys, but when it comes to my bf he just doesn't make me feel loved anymore like he used to.

well that doesn't sound like a sex problem...sounds like a communication problem...

Hey hun thx for writing, I really appricate your advice.

Sometimes Im really paranoid when it comes to my facebook, my bf wants me to put pictures of us up there, but Im always afraid people will judge me because my boyfriend isnt has hot as my friends bfs.

Its really had situation, cuz I swear I love him soooooooo much, I just cant stop worrying about what other people will think I feel like I have more then just a jealousy problem.

But jealousy is my main problem thats fo sho!

I was the EXACT same way.. Trust me. The only difference in the whole thing is I had 5 other partners to worry about. He lost his virginity to someone he cared about. And if you had cared about someone before him, you might have done the same thing. The one night stand is a natural thing. Guys and girls do it every single day. There was no "love" involved in that one.. it was just plain sex. I get off you get off kinda thing. Any girl he had a crush on.. forget it. Look at who he's with today.. you!! Just take it easy and relax. Worrying about it will only make things worse, trust me. He can only deal with so much, and eventually will just say fu ck it.

Yeah but this jealousy is eating me up inside, and there is NO way I can just forget about it, I have tried and tried, and I just cant. I hate it.

Yeah it shouldn't but I cant get over it.

I'm jealous that my boyfriend has slept with 2 girls. GRRRRRR they are pieces of crap them girls...Ones a big time s*lut...i hate her, shes so freaking gross.

And the other one is also gross, and i cant believe he dated her for that long...idk im just jealous ,and i dont know if i will ever e able to get over this crappy feeling.

Why is she a s***? Cuz she's slept with many people? Isn't that what you want to do?

Hey hun thx for writing, I really appricate your advice.

Sometimes Im really paranoid when it comes to my facebook, my bf wants me to put pictures of us up there, but Im always afraid people will judge me because my boyfriend isnt has hot as my friends bfs.

Its really had situation, cuz I swear I love him soooooooo much, I just cant stop worrying about what other people will think I feel like I have more then just a jealousy problem.

But jealousy is my main problem thats fo sho!

im sorry D, but i want you to really take to heart what im about to say,

i genuinely feel sorry for boyfriend. i actually really feel sorry for him. and my heart really goes out to him.

hes in a relationship with someone that judges him so harshly and drastically on his past. hes in a relationship with someone thats ashamed of him, and has no thoughts what so ever about standing up for him.

the person he cares so much about is slowly brick by brick destroying that relationship because of materialistic Bullsh*t.

and to be honest, from were im sitting, hes in a relationship with someone that doesnt really care about as him as a person, but more as an accessory to herself.

~~

think about it.

Yeah it shouldn't but I cant get over it.

I'm jealous that my boyfriend has slept with 2 girls. GRRRRRR they are pieces of crap them girls...Ones a big time s*lut...i hate her, shes so freaking gross.

And the other one is also gross, and i cant believe he dated her for that long...idk im just jealous ,and i dont know if i will ever e able to get over this crappy feeling.

wow...your attitude stinks...i don't think any girl should call another girl a s*ut...it's a horrible degrading word that is so unnecessary...

i think you need to start looking at yourself and your attitude & misconceptions rather than pointing your finger and judging absolutely everyone else in your life...

Archived