Open Club  ·  31 members  ·  Free

Book Talk

kaoticbaby

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
throughout the whole thing, these 14 year old girls would erupt into a fit of laughter every single time edward came on the screen. it's people like that you want to just give a good kick in the ass to. lol

Oh yes, I had a group behind me swooning over him, and a girl on my right reciting the movie WORD FOR WORD and pointing out every mistake and piece that was done wrong or left out.

^That's why it took me forever to read it. I always saw the books at the book store but i never picked it up because the cover just looked soooo... marketed (i don't know the right word).

But my friend read it and told me it was a good book. She told me it was about vampires. I asked, "In the past or modern day?" She said modern day, so then I still didn't want to read it. But she told me how great the book was so I ended up reading it.

I had noooo idea it was a love story. hahahah

There seems to be a lot of talk and UNCERTAINTY surrounding the new Twilight sequel, New Moon.

So much so that new director Chris Weitz and even author Stephenie Meyer had to link removed explaining the situation.

But what about the link removed that the studio, Summit, doesn't want to re-hire "baby-faced" Taylor Lautner as Jacob. Apparently, they don't think he has what it takes to play the werewolf love interest/lead in New Moon.

The statements released didn't confirm his return.

That was NOT an oversight!

Now, reports are that the 26 year-old actor Michael Copon, from Scorpion King 2 (above, bottom), is one of the several actors director Weitz is considering to play the new and larger Jacob Black role.

WTH! NOooOOooOOooOooo!!!!!!!!!

that doesn't even make sense! Jacob IS fifteen!

Archived