Question for Ladies who have used or currently use online dating

ConfusedDater

Um, I'd call the police on you that very moment and land your @$$ in jail so fast you wouldn't know what happened.

Hey, one good thing about jail, in your confused and disturbed mental circumstances ... you'll have PLENTY of opportunities to, ahem, switch teams!

](*,)

In jail for what? for cursing at you while walking away?-lol

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In jail for what? for cursing at you while walking away?-lol

Some people see that as being assaulted or harassed.

On some dating sites you can be reported for bad behaviour if you respond with mean messages to girls. It's happened before.

Yikes CD. I am not sure what the problem is here. BUt I have had one longer relationship 4.5 years and many 1 - 2 years.. Maybe you need to look inside and see what is going on. In the nicest way I suggest counseling. Sounds like something went hay wire...

Some people see that as being assaulted or harassed.

On some dating sites you can be reported for bad behaviour if you respond with mean messages to girls. It's happened before.

If a guy said-" [mod edit]then" to a girl while walking away after she says some dumb mess about him not being her type, that's not assualt. Assault would only be if he continues to harass and follows her.

If a guy said-"F*K you then" to a girl while walking away after she says some dumb mess about him not being her type, that's not assualt. Assault would only be if he continues to harass and follows her.

there is verbal harassment bud. it's a form of abuse. if you did that in person, expect to get slapped or punched by another guy around you.

I never said I freaked out, I just send her a unpleasant message back.

yes it's freaking out

She did not deserve such a reply. She was nice and polite. Now she will probably report you. I would have.

Whatever. You clearly have ZERO respect for women. And that is not going to get you far.

No i just said something racy, like-"oh I feel the same way, but I just was wondering if you could......

Well, earlier you said that you couldn't even post what it was that you sent to the girl ... which indicates, OBVIOUSLY, that it was, at best, inappropriate, and, most likely, completely psychotic.

Yikes CD. I am not sure what the problem is here. BUt I have had one longer relationship 4.5 years and many 1 - 2 years.. Maybe you need to look inside and see what is going on. In the nicest way I suggest counseling. Sounds like something went hay wire...

well if something did go hay wire I wonder who was responsible for that

Well, earlier you said that you couldn't even post what it was that you sent to the girl ... which indicates, OBVIOUSLY, that it was, at best, inappropriate, and, most likely, completely psychotic.

I basically made it seem like I felt the same but was still interested in having sex-lol I mean I have to say something, no woman is going to get away with saying something like that to me when she had every opportunity to move on with her life.

I basically made it seem like I felt the same but was still interested in having sex-lol I mean I have to say something, no woman is going to get away with saying something like that to me when she had every opportunity to move on with her life.

Uhhhh, you've never had a girlfriend OR had sex, have you? Time to go back to your little magazines where all the girls smile back and ALWAYS put out, just the way you like it!

Archived