Question for Ladies who have used or currently use online dating

ConfusedDater

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CD... Do I need to look through the public assistance programs for ya?

You really have some things that you need to relax on. Today is one of those days that you are coming accross as this is how I am, people must accept me as I am, everything better go my way..... and you wonder why... why you are still single.

Damn.... Sucked in again.

so you have told a guy to his face in public-"you are not my type"

I thought it was common sense

If it were common sense, wouldn't you see everyone on this thread advocating the SAME EXACT THING when people ask about friend-zoning and how to turn people down and what not to say when turning people down???

damn I actually agree with CD, I think its manners and being polite to brush someone off with I'm seeing someone rather than reacting with "EWWW your not my type".

I also don't mind Hi Sexy, I mean the guy doesnt know me so I see nothing wrong just breaking the ice. But I do think the next email should show he at least read it and was interested in me.

It's called being disrespected to your face. If a girl wouldn;t have enough class to just say-"I'm seeing someone" instead of-"you are not my type" then she derserves to get chewed out by a guy in public.

Wow I should have read this whole thread before responding before this..

How on Earth does this make sense??? I think it is very polite to send a message saying "'You are not my type. Sorry." It is much nicer than ignoring. But if your self esteem is so low that you have to put down a girl who rejected you because she has a specific type of guys she is looking for, I feel sorry for you.

CD, you should make your own dating website. this way you don't have to pay, you can run it how you want to, use whatever email service you want to, whisper/IM whoever you want to, delete all the guys so it's just you, etc. i think that would clean up a lot of your threads.

Glad to see I wasn't the only one contemplating this same solution for CD.

damn I actually agree with CD, I think its manners and being polite to brush someone off with I'm seeing someone rather than reacting with "EWWW your not my type".

I also don't mind Hi Sexy, I mean the guy doesnt know me so I see nothing wrong just breaking the ice. But I do think the next email should show he at least read it and was interested in me.

exactly, as a grown women, she should never be giving off the-"EWW" vibe like she is 12 years old. Keep that to yourself

Wow I should have read this whole thread before responding before this..

How on Earth does this make sense??? I think it is very polite to send a message saying "'You are not my type. Sorry." It is much nicer than ignoring. But if your self esteem is so low that you have to put down a girl who rejected you because she has a specific type of guys she is looking for, I feel sorry for you.

yeah whatever, i'm sure you would take a message like that from a guy you were interested in very well.

Well I did get ugly with this girl yesterday who sent me this retarded reply back-"I don't think we are a good match" I don't want to post on here what I sent back to her but it was nothing nice you better believe that.

Why couldn't she have no replied at all?

Whoa ... psycho!

You've got some SERIOUS issues with women and yourself ... I wouldn't touch you with a ten foot poll let alone even contemplate dating you with THAT kind of disturbing perspective.

Eesh. Talk about scary!!!!!

Whoa ... psycho!

You've got some SERIOUS issues with women and yourself ... I wouldn't touch you with a ten foot poll let alone even contemplate dating you with THAT kind of disturbing perspective.

Eesh. Talk about scary!!!!!

I'm not afraid to admit that I don't like that type of rejection. I rather you just not respond than to say-"well you are not for me". I just think it's a pointless reply.

so you have told a guy to his face in public-"you are not my type"

I have a hard time rejecting anyone and in a way don't mind getting to know people even if I'm not interested.

But seriously - what about you?

What would you do if a girl that you thought was unattractive approached you?

You are stuck in the developmental stage of a toddler... you know, the stage when he thinks he is the only person that exists and everyone must feel the same way he does?

So you have established that for whatever reason, the reply of "we're not a good match" makes you unhappy. Can you accept that for others that's not the case, so it's really not worth getting even remotely upset over? Or is that reaching too far?

It's called being disrespected to your face. If a girl wouldn;t have enough class to just say-"I'm seeing someone" instead of-"you are not my type" then she derserves to get chewed out by a guy in public.

Um, I'd call the police on you that very moment and land your @$$ in jail so fast you wouldn't know what happened.

Hey, one good thing about jail, in your confused and disturbed mental circumstances ... you'll have PLENTY of opportunities to, ahem, switch teams!

](*,)

I'm not afraid to admit that I don't like that type of rejection. I rather you just not respond than to say-"well you are not for me". I just think it's a pointless reply.

no everyone agrees...most don't. so she should read your mind to know what you want...to make you happy...and if you don't, you chew her out?

why? so you can start a new thread 'i hate when us guys send you flirts and you girls don't reply.' oh wait you already have a thread like that.

Archived