Question for Ladies who have used or currently use online dating

ConfusedDater

Just thought of something else - you say it'd be better for the person to tell you that they are in a relationship.

That one girl..... she told you she's in a relationship.... Yet you post about hoping she will still be physical with you. So what does that mean? Seems to me that you don't take just "hints."

I'm going to say it again. If I'm not someone's type I want her to ignore and not bring it to my attention because I will say something smart. That's just the way it is

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm going to say it again. If I'm not someone's type I want her to ignore and not bring it to my attention because I will say something smart. That's just the way it is

So, what you're saying, is that you're still caught up in the grade school playground antics of children. The cute little girl says, "You have cooties!" and you respond with, "No, YOU have cooties!" and you pull her pigtails before you run home crying.

So, what you're saying, is that you're still caught up in the grade school playground antics of children. The cute little girl says, "You have cooties!" and you respond with, "No, YOU have cooties!" and you pull her pigtails before you run home crying.

I'm saying that I see that statement as DISRESPECTFUL. and I will return the Disrespect Back. Sorry, just how I feel about "you are not my type"

It's actually some guys I grew up with that probably would Verbally abuse a female who said something like that. I'm not one of those guys but I know a lot who would get wild.

I'm saying that I see that statement as DISRESPECTFUL. and I will return the Disrespect Back. Sorry, just how I feel about "you are not my type"

It's actually some guys I grew up with that probably would Verbally abuse a female who said something like that. I'm not one of those guys but I know a lot who would get wild.

You already admitted that you've "gotten wild" when faced with gentle rejection, so that argument doesn't fly.

What I find most disturbing about you, to be honest, is that you simply cannot see how completely ABnormal and mentally troubled you are in your understanding and approach to relationships.

And you still haven't answered the question that several of us have posed to you: You have never been in a real relationship, have you?

You already admitted that you've "gotten wild" when faced with gentle rejection, so that argument doesn't fly.

What I find most disturbing about you, to be honest, is that you simply cannot see how completely ABnormal and mentally troubled you are in your understanding and approach to relationships.

And you still haven't answered the question that several of us have posed to you: You have never been in a real relationship, have you?

No because I'm a late bloomer. And that still has nothing to do with me being disrespected in public by a women I don't know. a guy I used to work with said he approached a girl and she said-"Sorry I don't like dirty boys"

I was like-""and what did you do? He said nothing. It wouldn't have been me

No because I'm a late bloomer. And that still has nothing to do with me being disrespected in public by a women I don't know. a guy I used to work with said he approached a girl and she said-"Sorry I don't like dirty boys"

I was like-""and what did you do? He said nothing. It wouldn't have been me

I realize that women have hurt you a lot in the past, but that's no excuse to verbally abuse them ... I don't care if they told you that you were the ugliest creature on the face of the planet. What your friend did, walking away, is the normal, non-psychotic response. Anything else, and it would be perfectly reasonable for the woman to call the police on you. Maybe then you would wake up and realize that YOU NEED PSYCHIATRIC HELP to deal with your low self-esteem, your resentment towards women, and your inability to handle rejection in a healthy and adult way.

I realize that women have hurt you a lot in the past, but that's no excuse to verbally abuse them ... I don't care if they told you that you were the ugliest creature on the face of the planet. What your friend did, walking away, is the normal, non-psychotic response. Anything else, and it would be perfectly reasonable for the woman to call the police on you. Maybe then you would wake up and realize that YOU NEED PSYCHIATRIC HELP to deal with your low self-esteem, your resentment towards women, and your inability to handle rejection in a healthy and adult way.

These are the 2 Types of Rejection I can't handle

1. A woman avoiding me after a first date and not returning my calls or emails

2.Being told in public I'm not someone's type.

I don't approach women in public anyway so I would never have to worry about number 2

No because I'm a late bloomer. And that still has nothing to do with me being disrespected in public by a women I don't know.

Wait, you dont even approach women in public, so why are we even having this argument!!!

And furthermore, you disrespected a woman by barfing nearly in front of her b/c of waht she looked like yet she said nothing smart to you. How are you still justified?

These are the 2 Types of Rejection I can't handle

1. A woman avoiding me after a first date and not returning my calls or emails

2.Being told in public I'm not someone's type.

I don't approach women in public anyway so I would never have to worry about number 2

So, in other words, you can't handle ANY rejection. If a woman ignores you, like you said you would prefer instead of merely receiving a "thank you" message, then you get upset. If a woman honestly tells you that she doesn't think it's going to work, you get upset. What the heck is a woman supposed to do? It's d***ed if they do, d***ed if they don't. ](*,)

but it's normal to tell a grown man to his face who approached you in a respectable way that-"YOU ARE NOT MY TYPE" You do know that she is saying that "I DON"T THINK YOU ARE ATTRACTIVE" What man wants to hear that from a stranger especially when he treated her with respect? So I have every right to call her all kinds of you know what if a girl says that to me.

Then don't approach if you have such a problem with it!!!

"Not my type" does not mean "Not attractive." For me a guy has to be taller, but I am freaking tall myself, so if a hot guy approaches and he's shorter than me, I say he's not my type. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT? You need to grow up and realize that not everyone is going to kiss your a.... just because you approached. How are you not getting that there is nothing wrong with rejecting someone! You know how many men girls reject? I doubt any of them is acting like you do. I've never ever heard of that! YOU NEED HELP!

So, in other words, you can't handle ANY rejection. If a woman ignores you, like you said you would prefer instead of merely receiving a "thank you" message, then you get upset. If a woman honestly tells you that she doesn't think it's going to work, you get upset. What the heck is a woman supposed to do? It's d***ed if they do, d***ed if they don't. ](*,)

If a woman is upfront with me and tells me she is no longer interested and why then I can respect that. It's just those women who like to hide and not tell you how they feel which makes me lose respect for her.

If a woman is upfront with me and tells me she is no longer interested and why then I can respect that. It's just those women who like to hide and not tell you how they feel which makes me lose respect for her.

how is saying that youre not her type , which to you means that you are not attractive, NOT being UPFRONT and telling you WHY? youre just a whiny little baby who needs to grow up. why did you even put 'confused' in your username? you obviously know everything about women and how dating should work already.

LOSE respect for her?! You don't even KNOW her! Why on earth do you think she would care if you "lost respect for her"?

And you're VERY contradictory ... when a woman is upfront and says, "you're not my type", you go literally BALLISTIC.

What do you expect? That every woman that you decide to approach somehow OWES you something? Good grief, this is making my head hurt! I've never encountered a man (um, I mean little boy) who is so obviously screwed up when it comes to women. You will NEVER have a relationship if you persist in this juvenile, pathetic, mentally handicapped, perspective and approach.

Now that was wrong, you didn't have to say that.

Your attitude towards yourself, women, and your refusal to change said attitude is repulsive.

Hey, just being upfront.

Now that you know, what are you going to do to CHANGE it so women find you attractive? Because what you're doin' now just AIN'T workin'.

Archived