What do you value most in your life?

My family. I love and appreciate them more than I can express. I work in a field where children lose their families and it's heartbreaking. It's the luck of the draw which family we get born into and I am beyond lucky.

Books. I always carry one with me.

My friends. Especially my best friend. She gets me like no one else does.

My health. I love working out and knowing that I'm making my body healthy.

It's hard to pick one thing but likely my ability to make a positive difference through both small kindnesses and larger good deeds.

That's a great one. It's always things like that that go the most unappreciated but deserve the most recognition!

Hmm good question. I value my faith, my ability to move on and forward. I value the real connections i have made with special people in my life. I value my freedom and independence and my desire to grow and help others.

There is more LOL but that is all i will write!

What I value most is my health. It takes discipline and a certain pride to really take care of yourself. Being blessed with the natural ability to be athletic.

A close second though is family. Having the confidence to reach out to family members when needed. Having the assurance that they will always be there for me when I fall, stumble, and fail. Having the ability to learn and gain insight from the mistakes they've made. Knowing that all my success boils down to my support system.

Not having very much information about the situation makes it a little difficult. Does it resemble this?...

I have been exchanging emails with a few men of late,iv never met them,but will meet one today..Anyway within the first 48 hours i mentioned to both of them that i didnt like pressure of any kind,not that they were giving me any. I think that i was pre warning them because it has happened in the past & immediately turned me off..

It makes me feel harassed when people put pressure on me,even in small amounts.

One has listened & is giving me no pressure whatsoever but the other one isnt really taking it on board & its putting me off him..

Archived