Parking Lot 'Pimpin'

ghost69

This stuff started happening when I was 10 years old. I took a part in it in my own way - I was never an ice wearing, gangsta lookin, etc., but I did have my own image or whatever. I had the sweet GT bike, some mean jean shorts, and I had the ego thing at times. Man, I won't forgot whenI rocked my first chain wallet - I was frickin hip.

Anyway, I grew out of all that image stuff by the time college came around. I still see it a lot in my mid 20s now, but I don't say anything. I just think 'idiot.' I can spot women like this as well - she might have the Chanel/Gucci sunglasses, but then she's rockin a fake Vuitton purse and other stuff going back to her parents home or crummy apartment, but of course, she acts like she is some ice princess withholding a multi-mil contract for her looks and waiting for her suger daddy.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have no idea who Maya Angelou is?

Anyway. It's hard for me to respect 'the look' mostly because it seems like such a waste of time. The nature of my work sends me all over town so i get a pretty diverse selection of locations and co-workers. Lately, I've been working with this girl whose all lusty after a dude that works at the Wal-Mart nearby. His pants are literally at his thighs. i just don't understand it. Do you really want to be wearing pants that have to be pulled up every five minutes or whatever? Likewise with the ridiculous phone that rings constantly, the assortment of jewlery you need to put on in the morning and etc etc. Maybe I'm too pragmatic or simply a prig. If you're going to be in a casual setting, why have an outfit that takes longer than five minutes to assemble?

I'd ask you the same question, ladies, but there are some societal pressures at play - I know.

See how I gave the women a copout from criticism, there, at the end? Is that sexist or just wussy?? I can never tell.

i dont get all the accessory things either.. well.. i take that back.. i was a goth-head in highschool, i had bling, but it was all deadly looking.. either way i am plane jane now and can't understand the need to over accessorize ones self....

the huge tilted hats. if you ask any of those guys walking around they can't name more than 2 people on the sports team they are wearing.

This blows my mind. It's definitely the rule and not the exception.

Alcohol you say? lol. how fast does it go?

he actually quote me. he can run 11/12s in 1/4 mile with it. and it is street legal. it looks bare stock too like all other bugs on the road except the beautiful paint job he has on it. it's a total sleeper. i raced him in my car on the streets in my old mitsu. blew me away.

and for clarification, it's not pure alcohol. he not racin with a funny car or anything at the drags.

"it's all hood" as they say now!

Yo ride is slap, dawg!

never heard that one.

'that's tight dog.' i usually say 'it's clean'.

not 'dayuuum yo, look at da wazookatatas fo realz. they speculatin and shyne like tweeze.' whatever that means.

Yaw on dat boooollshiz homie. Im clockin these dollas makin breezies holla while you in skoo tryin to be a skolla. Yo EQD baby boo i beens praktisin ma lingo fo ya gurl. Im tryin to stort my own eight hunid numba. one eight hunid gold grill for ya baby girl. Yo ghost back of shawtyloops im on da buz to her cribble to do the dizam thizang son. LOL! ( So hard to keep a strait face)

Yaw on dat boooollshiz homie. Im clockin these dollas makin breezies holla while you in skoo tryin to be a skolla. Yo EQD baby boo i beens praktisin ma lingo fo ya gurl. Im tryin to stort my own eight hunid numba. one eight hunid gold grill for ya baby girl. Yo ghost back of shawtyloops im on da buz to her cribble to do the dizam thizang son. LOL! ( So hard to keep a strait face)

Omg, lol!!

hm.. let me see here...

you.. on that bullshiz man. im something these dollars making... someone/somthing ... whatever holler means.. while you... something.. trying to be a... something...

yo (me) i have been practicing my lingo for you. Im trying to something my own--oh--START my own 800 number.

One eight hundred-- screw this i'm getting a rosetta stone! >.

Archived