Parking Lot 'Pimpin'

ghost69

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when i was in high school, there was a mentally challenged kid i used to help out in my extra period class. anyways, i hadn't seen him for a while. these gang members pulled up in our neighborhood that we knew to say sup. they had that kid in the back seat wearing all their colors. i was disgusted. i said hi to him, but he had no idea what he was doing. i think his cousin or something was mixed up in that gang.

i won't say their ethnicity in avoidance of being racist.

I don't think this thread has anything to do with "race"....at least I am not referring to any particular race. I am referring to BEHAVIOR.

It's about the phrase "porch monkey". It's just as derogative as using the phrase "spear chucker". Not appropriate. The poster didn't know though. No harm done.

^exactly. i wasn't implying anything of the sort as far as race was concerned when i made that comment. It's purely behavior which is why someome would be called that' date=' not skin color.[/quote']

I'm not implying that you're racist or even that you're insensitive. I'm implying that you just didn't know any better. No big deal. But again, this is a really offensive phrase in some circles.

It's about the phrase "porch monkey". It's just as derogative as using the phrase "spear chucker". Not appropriate. The poster didn't know though. No harm done.

Just out of curiosity, may I ask was a "spear chucker' is, can it be said on this forum?

real or not, u still never know these days. make sure you keep your laughter to yourselves though. some of those guys will pull guns. from the burbs or not. but yes, equally funny.

No, these kids were okay with it. They were looking at us and laughing with us when we chuckled at their friend on the phone.

They were as dangerous as my cat.

Well coming from an African American male, those terms are racist. Do any of us have time to be the race police? Not really. I figure with a mentality that consists of ignorance one will not get far. Ignorance for those who dont know is a lack of knowledge in a particular subject. If you dont know that a phrase is racist dont use it.For that matter, if you dont know what a phrase means, dont use it. Some may not excuse your ignorance and correct you without using force. Keep that in mind for future reference.

Well coming from an African American male, those terms are racist. Do any of us have time to be the race police? Not really. I figure with a mentality that consists of ignorance one will not get far. Ignorance for those who dont know is a lack of knowledge in a particular subject. If you dont know that a phrase is racist dont use it.For that matter, if you dont know what a phrase means, dont use it. Some may not excuse your ignorance and correct you without using force. Keep that in mind for future reference.

Exactly. If in doubt if it is offensive best not to use it.

So I wuz at da swapmeet right. And diz shawty puled out her cel phone an I wuz like oh dag son das dat new sidekick right thur. Can i get yo aim screen name baby boo. Den my boy J-Bone wuz like "yo dawg das my mofuggin cuzin yo." I was like daaaaaaaag I had to spit out my mofuggin toof pick gee!

So I wuz at da swapmeet right. And diz shawty puled out her cel phone an I wuz like oh dag son das dat new sidekick right thur. Can i get yo aim screen name baby boo. Den my boy J-Bone wuz like "yo dawg das my mofuggin cuzin yo." I was like daaaaaaaag I had to spit out my mofuggin toof pick gee!

Look, you can try to charm me all day long Lionel but it 'aint workin!

boo121' date=' I see your avatar is "pimped out" wearin' them stunna shades, lol. He just needs a doo rag and some bling![/quote']

I might photoshop in some bling later on if i have time!

As for your comment, it is slightly offensive but i wouldnt say it's raceist. dont worry bout it.

woo, smooth!

There's so much drama in the LBC. It's kinda hard being Snoop dodouble G. But you know what, somehow someway... I keep coming up with funky assed * * * * like every single day.

... please continue

Just out of curiosity' date=' may I ask was a "spear chucker' is, can it be said on this forum?[/quote']

What is a "spear chucker"? It's a derogatory word for an African American. And yes, you can write the words in this context, but you cannot call someone that name, nor use it in an inflammatory way.

Archived