Parking Lot 'Pimpin'

ghost69

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
was it the 1986 blazer gleglend in your avi?

I actually have a 1992 GMC Typhoon. Its a high-performance version of the GMC Jimmy SUV. But to me any which was you slice it, its still a Jimmy. It used to be gun metal silver but I didn't like it so I painted black.

My truck festures a Mitsubishi TD06-17C/8cm2 turbocharger and Garrett Water/Air intercooler attached to a 4.3 L LB4 V6 engine with forged pistons, main caps, head gaskets, intake manifolds, fuel system, exhaust manifolds, and a 48mm twin-bore throttle body from the 5.7 L GM Small-Block engine. A GM 700R4 transmission (4L60) 4-speed automatic transmission and a BorgWarner 1372/4472 transfer case splitting torque with 35% forward and 65% to the rear wheels. All-wheel drive, upgraded brakes, and sport modifications to the standard suspensions. An air-operated self-leveling rear suspension. Output was officially 280 hp (209 kW) and 360 ft·lbf (488 N·m).

However, I've also droppd it 2" and put 18.5" in the front and 19" rims in the rear. I've also done some more performance modifications to it. Overall its a real beast on the road.

Not to get off topic, but does anyone find it a bit strange to see men driving those volkswagen beetles??. I only say this because those cars seem very feminine and lately, I've been seeing guys driving around in the canary yellow and green ones? What if a wanna-be thug drove up to you in one of those? lol

Not to get off topic' date=' but does anyone find it a bit strange to see men driving those volkswagen beetles??. I only say this because those cars seem very feminine and lately, I've been seeing guys driving around in the canary yellow and green ones? What if a wanna-be thug drove up to you in one of those? lol[/quote']

I just find those cars to be a joke and laugh whenever I see them. Honestly, they are pretty spacious for the size they are. I sit in them all the time at the autoshow and even test drove one that my girlfriend was looking to buy. And I'm almost 6' tall.

Well I guess everyone does what they think is right. We all like different things in this world, but if your friend like VW Bettles and wants to trick them out then I don't see anything wrong wit it. Might look stupid but if the person likes it, thats all that matters.

In Europe they have started to trick out the C>Smart ForTwo and the C>Smart ForFour.

i hate guys who 'burn out' trying to impress me and other girls, they hang halfway out the window while i am sitting in traffic and you get to hear their awful sounding mufflers scream as they show off how fast they can peel away from you. Its like seriously--what the hell are you doing!? I can't hear my Nine Inch Nails over your damn rackety ass car, and if you are trying to pick girls up by doing this you happen to be going the wrong direction! jeez. I just want to roll down my window and say "You look like an ass!"

i hate guys who 'burn out' trying to impress me and other girls, they hang halfway out the window while i am sitting in traffic and you get to hear their awful sounding mufflers scream as they show off how fast they can peel away from you. Its like seriously--what the hell are you doing!? I can't hear my Nine Inch Nails over your damn rackety ass car, and if you are trying to pick girls up by doing this you happen to be going the wrong direction! jeez. I just want to roll down my window and say "You look like an ass!"

you need to move to thebig city

sorry ghost but thats not parkin' lot pimpin

parkin lot pimpin' is when you at the club posted up by your car and then pull a girl........so what you described is just trying to get at a girl.....

parkin lot pimpin requires a car a nice one and being at the club.....

but do i see what you described no, beacuse thats called being a bama.......anyone who did it would be clowned for life around here

Bugs are for girls. Golfs are for guys.(totaly my opinion) If someone gave me a bug i'd sell it and still ride the subway.

i'd roll in a bug. a 60s one though. my buddy has one that runs on alcohol. so fast.

you need to move to thebig city

they are in the big city too midnight.

beacuse i tend to use my southern vernacular alot.......i cant help it......

oh i understand, but its just like---so much money goes into teaching kids to learn english when they already live in america, and not only do they not use it (hell i dont even speak properly), but they butcher the hell out of it until its not even something that even slightly resembles english, i think we may be inventing a whole sub language here..

Archived