Parking Lot 'Pimpin'

ghost69

Well yaw know me. I dont know shiz about shiz nah mean son. Kat done pulled my cord yo. She from Jersey,Oh snap half my fam is from Harlem oh snap and the other half os from Compton, OH SNAP I WAS RASIED IN SOUF CENTRAL. Damn I better start ackin right or else I might look stoopid. I needs me some hip hops and a bleezy. Im gonna go post up on da block wit mah new booty hood recruits EQD and Ghost. We gonna go get some Bapes and Jeans with awl da basikball teams on it. Friggity fresh yo. (shakin hands all over the place like i know something)

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That reminds me. I was driving home from work at and it was bumper to bumper traffic with this red light that wouldn't change. this guy was on the side of me this beat up, faded, rimless, bucket trying to holla at me from his window. I was so embarrassed because people in other cars were looking at me as if waiting for me to respond to him. That red light couldn't have took longer to turn green

That reminds me. I was driving home from work at and it was bumper to bumper traffic with this red light that wouldn't change. this guy was on the side of me this beat up' date=' faded, rimless, bucket trying to holla at me from his window. I was so embarrassed because people in other cars were looking at me as if waiting for me to respond to him. That red light couldn't have took longer to turn green[/quote']

Damn girl why you aint give yo digits. That wuz my mamas car. Dag yo!

some dude around my area of work is always asking me about cars. he saw my lowered car before that was all hooked up (racing). had nice paint too.

but he is a flashy guy. wears the outfits like silk style clothing like uncle elroy in friday after next. he's always asking where the cheapest body shop is. i tell him i don't know. but i always see him talking to girls like he has so much cash.

iknew a kid who bought a ford ranger and got fenders and no suspension. This guy was your definition poser, wannabe pre runner, brody thug. Cargo shorts with socks pulled high, and a hat with the bill rolled up. Dude though he could stand in front of his "Pre runner" and get chicks. The thing had never touched the dirt. Talk about parkin lot pimpin, this cat wrote the book on how to.

Don't know if this counts but I thought it was amusing at the time.....

I was at a club and this guy wanted to dance, so we are dancing and he notices that my tongue was pierced, starts asking questions.. I noticed he had a barbell in his mouth as well and I'm thinking why is he asking if it hurts, if it's a turn on during sex, blah blah...at that moment he takes his out from between his teeth and says "oh good to know for when I do get it pierced". WHAT???? He just kept it in his mouth to make it look like it was pierced to attract the women I guess. What a loser....

Don't know if this counts but I thought it was amusing at the time.....

I was at a club and this guy wanted to dance, so we are dancing and he notices that my tongue was pierced, starts asking questions.. I noticed he had a barbell in his mouth as well and I'm thinking why is he asking if it hurts, if it's a turn on during sex, blah blah...at that moment he takes his out from between his teeth and says "oh good to know for when I do get it pierced". WHAT???? He just kept it in his mouth to make it look like it was pierced to attract the women I guess. What a loser....

wth. magnets?

but he is a flashy guy. wears the outfits like silk style clothing like uncle elroy in friday after next. he's always asking where the cheapest body shop is. i tell him i don't know. but i always see him talking to girls like he has so much cash.

Its a sad reality, that some people in this society think. "Ok ill get the rims, ill get the expensive car, with the cash.... then ill get the girl!"

And these wanabe, mammaboys put in the 16inch subwoofa into their boot, thinking it will get them noticed. When a couple of personality tweaks could have got them there much faster.

Archived