Parking Lot 'Pimpin'

ghost69

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
then why you get on the thread if you can't handle what you read?

cause I am a grown woman and I will always stand up for what I believe in. I made a reply and then somehow YOUR feathers got ruffled and then YOU insulted me-I am equipped to handle whatever comes my way.---that's what the HOOD taught me

I am not upset I just didn't see the humor in the post. It's not funny to me at all it's actually sad because majority of the guys that do the things mentioned don't know any better, are on drugs or just plain ignorant--so it's not funny to me. But at the same time if that is what works for them-how are we in a position to criticize them or laugh at them as if they are beneath us.

i just think it's ridiculous that they DON'T know any better. i think it's crap when they go hit on my gf who's just trying to shop and every other girl walking into the mall. or when i walk by with a girl they start yellin 'he's a punk, you could roll with me. forget that guy.' then i turn around and they take off inside the mall. stuff like that.

they cruise parking lots with their hats tipped to the side 'ridin dirty' so you can barely see their face over their cutlass door with the windows rolled down skeemin. looking for booty or somebody to try and mess with. but they never go in the club or take a woman out on a date. why? cause they spent all their money on their clothes.

cause I am a grown woman and I will always stand up for what I believe in. I made a reply and then somehow YOUR feathers got ruffled and then YOU insulted me-I am equipped to handle whatever comes my way.---that's what the HOOD taught me

this was probably the most ignorant statement on the thread. but thanks for playing.

I am not upset I just didn't see the humor in the post. It's not funny to me at all it's actually sad because majority of the guys that do the things mentioned don't know any better, are on drugs or just plain ignorant--so it's not funny to me. But at the same time if that is what works for them-how are we in a position to criticize them or laugh at them as if they are beneath us.

Its strictly an opinion. Considering these types infringe on and laugh at my life style. When Im on the subway these are the types callin me square when in reality im the one making the cash and making power moves daily. I used to be a dirtbag so i can rightfully jive about it. I used to sit around at Subway station and smoke weed, go steal beer, and look for girls. I realised the error in my ways and how i was embarasing myself. So now yes some of us can reflect. I dont agree with some of the opinions on this site, thereforeeee I do not post.

i used to live in a ghetto.. it wasnt like.. LA or anywhere big, and i wasnt old enough to know much about it.. just that there was alot of crime and i got jumped and beat up by alot of black people for some reason.. *scratches head*

true story.

anyway i left there when i was 7.

Its strictly an opinion. Considering these types infringe on and laugh at my life style. When Im on the subway these are the types callin me square when in reality im the one making the cash and making power moves daily. I used to be a dirtbag so i can rightfully jive about it. I used to sit around at Subway station and smoke weed, go steal beer, and look for girls. I realised the error in my ways and how i was embarasing myself. So now yes some of us can reflect. I dont agree with some of the opinions on this site, thereforeeee I do not post.

i like this. i got out of broke myself.

I think people who put on the display of acting harcore and tough don't know how to approach someone that they fiind interesting. I think it's all about being insecure to some extent, so it's covered up with name brand clothes, bling, and nice cars. Don't bash me, it's just what I think.

Oh EQD. Do you have any hood in you? We gotta get you a pistol and some tattoos.

WOW---is that really what will make her HOOD???? You are amazing indeed!!!!LMFAO.......... You are only 25 and Mo' is just 22 I will gracefully bow out now because I feel as if you guys haven't lived long enough just yet to understand where I am coming from. I represent Black America and the Struggle-you two still wet behind the ears and can't understand when someone laughs at you and when you are being laughed at.

Sooner or later you will understand and I promise you that at the instance you experience these specific "things" you will indeed remember this thread. Oh and how I wish I could be a fly on the wall....

WOW---is that really what will make her HOOD???? You are amazing indeed!!!!LMFAO.......... You are only 25 and Mo' is just 22 I will gracefully bow out now because I feel as if you guys haven't lived long enough just yet to understand where I am coming from. I represent Black America and the Struggle-you two still wet behind the ears and can't understand when someone laughs at you and when you are being laughed at.

Sooner or later you will understand and I promise you that at the instance you experience these specific "things" you will indeed remember this thread. Oh and how I wish I could be a fly on the wall....

really, what is your organization? i will gladly pull my donations back.

That doesn't matter-none of it does just like me being hood--that is besides the point but I thank you for sharing your past with me-appreciate it. It's not about you or them as an individual it's about US as a whole! I live in the south now and trust me when I tell you that racism still exsists and the way you are presenting yourself is proving that point. You never walk away and leave the door open to let the "hate" in--so to speak

That doesn't matter-none of it does just like me being hood--that is besides the point but I thank you for sharing your past with me-appreciate it. It's not about you or them as an individual it's about US as a whole! I live in the south now and trust me when I tell you that racism still exsists and the way you are presenting yourself is proving that point. You never walk away and leave the door open to let the "hate" in--so to speak

that sucks it still exists. what does that have to do with the thread?

KAT you do not understand. We have tried to explain but you are letting your emotions create bias in what we are saying. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE. ITS ABOUT THE DIRTBAGS WHO SIT AROUND AND ACT LIKE THEY ARE THE BIGGEST PIMPS IN THE WORLD. You may have been mislead by my Slanguage. We have not generalized, you have. No more arguing please.

KAT you do not understand. We have tried to explain but you are letting your emotions create bias in what we are saying. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE. ITS ABOUT THE DIRTBAGS WHO SIT AROUND AND ACT LIKE THEY ARE THE BIGGEST PIMPS IN THE WORLD. You may have been mislead by my Slanguage. We have not generalized, you have. No more arguing please.

yeah, somebody jumped to conclusions here and thought the thread was to single some race out. *wrong*

i can keep going.

i actually posted this on another thread. i saw a nice thunderbird yesterday when i was coming home from the gym. a newer one. it was hella windy out too. boom, the top comes down. there was a guy driving it with a bandana on his head with a hat tilted to the side on top of that. some sports jersey, couldn't tell. but he had fuzzy dice hanging from the rearview mirror. that's when i noticed the 'enterprise' rent a car sticker on the bumper.

Archived